REQ Premature Moon?

Can someone please tell me what is going on with REQ?

>Was going to buy yesterday at $0.16 but decided to wait until tomorrow
>wagecuck all day and come home to see it jump 50.00%

Why the massive jump? Colossus hasn't even been released yet. I'm hoping its just a pump built on the rumors of upcoming releases. I'm not trying to buy at ATH but the FOMO is hitting hard

Its got a working product coming out so the valuation is increasing relatively. What's not to understand?

Honestly im shocked this went up the news they released was terrible after it was hyped up. I would argue it was negative they were basically told to stop using ING etc. I sold off and will check back after the big correction.

It will correct a little bit in the coming days, but don’t keep putting it off, user. Today’s ATH could be next weeks ATL

probably because not everyone is retarded and actually understands why ING removed themselves from REQ and doesn't think it's a big deal at all

Next weeks support floor*

You understand that the team IS supported by ING I hope? You understand that because of the law, INF can’t be stamped on a project that received ICO crowdfunding? You understand these simple things? The correction you’re looking for isn’t coming, new support levels are being healthily established after each pump. Good luck

I'm was planning on going in at $0.2 but depending on the projects progress i'll jump in closer to $0.25

I hope every single one of you "waiting for the correction" or attempting to time the market stays poor forever

im holding my 300k stack since 5 cents and not selling until im a millionaire, kill yourselves

why does biz only shill coins after it moons?

I'd stay away
something is fishy about this pnd

pump group paid pajeets for ico accounts

they are stuck in REQ now so they pump it with a volume bot and shill it hard af

fake reddit subs, fake orders and volume, fake interest

give it a few weeks and you will see less posts about REQ when they exit their position

lmao stay poor fag

you dumfuck REQ's been shilled since it was .04 cents

3/10, pretty creative but lacks depth

For all the risk-averse scared kids who look for every reason why a clearly good project will fail, this guy is the guy who gets all your money in the end.

Just know you get fucked by the chads everytime you fuckup and miss out on a coin like REQ. Get REQ or get REQT

If you bought 300k at 5 cents and now it's at 25 cents you're already a millionaire...

oh god

in India*

>why does biz only shill coins after it moons?

Bagholders who want out. I am like you, I am gonna keep out of this pumped scam coin

try again brainlet

Your the most jealous cunt ever. This was being shilled here since ICO, even in the dark days when it went half ICO price.

Yet you couldn't even bother researching and investing.

Stay poor.

Come on user, wake up:

300K*0.05*5 = $75K

you sound mad

im making money off russian whales who fucked themselves what a time to be alive

user asked why the premature moon and no one else has given him an answer that isn't a shill

you're*
i was in the ico eurofag and have been selling this shit at every peak pump

are you so dumb that you cant see past your emotional attachment?

jelousy is for bitches there is a moon mission every other day

obvious larp

will it go down under 18 cents? I'm stressing, I bought iota and went all in so I can make a profit. out of any time I fucking do it, iota has to crash so hard and at the same time REQ has to go up

>Why the massive jump?

People are getting positions for the real moon mission which is charted for later this week.

It's because ETH decided to chill out and the fags who left came back and it pumped along with the freeloaders looking for their fix. It's going to go down again, so chill.

it will correct hard soon

Go the FUCK DOWN FUCK UGH

Once the dip happens I hope you flip floppers buy in and just hold. Learn your lesson.

You're welcome

said the increasingly nervous man

yea im obviously larping for those (You)'s

faggot channers give me more replys please it helps my ego

we get it u like larp calm down

Nice, just bought 100k

you can tell guy is hitting his vape so hard as he giggles at his retarded larp posts

What are the chances is comes back down to 1300? I sold the bear trap earlier today.

its almost like TA doesn't actually work

Ok. How about "I sold the first large red candle I saw after a large pump." It's only a bear trap in hindsight. Now is it going back to 1300 or not?

Please make this one of biz official banners

will this shit ever go back up? I got too Jewish and sold my bags day trading before it mooned

back down* I mean

Fuck my sides are killing me

what's this from?

weak hands like you deserve to get left behind, fuck off I hope you stay pooor

put me in the screencap

>o down under 18 cents? I'm stressing, I bought iota and went all in so
Maybe he interpreted as 300k worth at 5cents.

Still solid meme/10

I already have 17k but I just fomo'd back in for another 4k. God damn I'm probably going to regret this, but if it dips again I'll probably just drop in another .05 BTC.

Bought 3.7k at 14 cents. Thought I had more time to acumuhlate!

obvious whalepump. Literally nothing has changed since yesterday for it to justify doubling. I took profits at the peak. Not gonna sit around and get dumped on by some whale pajeet.

Bombs awayyyyyyyyyyyy

put me in the screencap

The wale pump is real. You could see all today a pump followed by a huge buy wall 50 sats below what it was sitting at. Another pump, the wall gets removed and reset.

Sold at 1350 yesterday because i thought the main pump was over

poor fag normie here.
I have 105 Req on Binance. If this shit moons and I wanted to sell, how do I do it with this site?

This is correct

I day traded just to build my stack up, whats wrong with a poorfag who genuinely believes in REQ and wants a fat bag for when it hits Jupiter?

I was in the same boat—bought IOTA near ATH. Just decided to take a small loss on my IOTA and buy REQ and it's already been turned around and I'm up.

missed the big rally because I was waiting for coinbase to finally recognize my deposit

Is it too late? :(

what the fuck does this shitcoin do? what the value in this?

because it only recently got known by the masses. req is here to stay.

smart money is buying more. sure, i'm certain there will be a 25% dump when the news hits, but christ, i'm so comfy.

I swing traded REQ from 9000 down to 4000. Lost more than 50%.

I really sucks at being a swing trader, I keep missing the selling time and buying time. I could just hold REQ for 1 month and make 500%.

stop trading you suck

Same here did. No more swing trading for me

>tfw bought below ICO
i'm riding this thing to a million
see you on Mars guys

how the hell did you manage that? i nearly doubled my stack. you're doing it wrong.

yeah it's over 25 cents now, sorry bro you missed the first fuck train. next one comes with the release of colossus in the next like 9 days or less. This is not a bad coin to go all in on as I've only been making money off it

Yep, same thing.

Swing traded myself down from 300K to 270K REQ.

The market has shown me mercy because the USD value is still rising and I'm still up dollar-wise, but I've resolved to hold and not flinch like a day trading, jittery faggot.

because i decided to buy req on a whim literally seconds before it started pumping.

sorry user, i'll let you know next time

well well well looks like req is dumping

looks like I was right

REQT

It's a long term investment.
Relax.

i'm not daytrading my req, friendo`

no balls

what the fuck why does this keep going up
who the fuck is buying at this price???

This price is a bargain

This will be at least $1 eoy

>new support levels are being healthily established after each pump
How can I tell this by looking at the chart? What should I look at?

Someone post the "artificial intelligence" graphic, I can't find it anywhere

30% retracement from a peak is typically where price will begin to recover unless its a particularly bear market