EOS mooning

been added to bithumb yesterday, hope you don't miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bithumb.com/wallet/P102
reddit.com/r/eos/comments/7jnxwm/so_you_bought_your_eos_on_an_exchange_what_you_do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

priced in

m.bithumb.com/wallet/P102

It’s going up

I sold all my EOS at a loss ($10000 worth) to chase a rumor that ended up going nowhere

wheres cyanide

>literally only has a testnet

Vaporwave

what is the target? can i still catch at least +100%?

Got in at $3

What's eoy 2017 price for EOS?

Promising tech and has good devs as far as I can tell. Also seems to have a good marketing department...

buy in now before its above $10.

id say $10

Same devs that made Steemit and that's been a super comfy platform. Needs more shitposting though.

Are they trading it already?
I thought it was only announced that they would be trading it soon.

What is genious is the crowdsale design.

However I am afraid of the misinformation around it which seems to be intentional.

Most people think they are building a blockchain, they are not. They are building an asset to run one by somebody else, eventually, and those who do it may or may not use the locked in eos tokens. They openly say that the ico is their REVENUE, and that the token will only have the use that a 3rd party want to give to it. Smells like money grab, still i boughth at 0,9 dollar, as you say the marketing they do is amazing and is the principal reason the value is increasing which was enough for me to get in with a bit of money.

preorders.
trading starts on the 18th

i fucking love eos website. it’s so cool

It reminds me of No Man's Sky.

I saw this thread and was thinking about buying then, I should've. In now though.

Was in that thread as well. Hard to get good info on EOS. Should uave bought yesterday when I cashed out my xrp.

How does one 8n the US register current EOS for next summer?

reddit.com/r/eos/comments/7jnxwm/so_you_bought_your_eos_on_an_exchange_what_you_do/