Daily reminder: this two-faced jew is your enemy

He became a politician and for 4 years pursued regulations for crypto in NY

As soon as he gets his law passed requiring ridiculous licenses he quits and starts his own consulting firm to profit off the law he just created.

He is currently on the board of advisors of Ripple(XRP)

do NOT buy ripple, do NOT support this conniving jew

sage

but yeah dont buy cRipple for many other reasons

Go back to pol you low iq inbred

>pol
I am a jew myself, but not nearly as evil as this fucker

i won't buy ripple because it's about to dump, but i culdn't care less about the race of this man. i respect the jews. they are the chosen people.

So why do you have to feed in to Veeky Forums's jew hate? As a jew myself, you're a fucking disgrace OP.

>sage is a downvote
You know where you belong.

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

oh i reported the thread too but I didnt want to announce it because thats against the rules :^)))

I fucking hate this piece of shit.

>I reported the thread
Why? Because you got triggered? A politician moving to make a law in the crypto space, then hopping on a board of advisors for a crypto is absolutely Veeky Forums related.

Jews are truly the smartest people. No wonder whites have been losing to them for the past 200 years. Not only are they profiting off being anti crypto but they are profiting off of it at the same time as they own most exchanges, most bitcoin and satoshi was probably jewish.

>Jews are truly the smartest people
I believe you mean sociopathic, it doesn't take much intelligence to do this, just a lack of morals.

>Hanukkah starts
>This is now (((Veeky Forums)))

4chans jew hate isnt exclusive to Veeky Forums

most of the WORLD hates us my boy, and thats actually our fault

This is bait children.

Well you just did.

The nose knows

Fucking alien

Please gas yourselves

>implying /biz and /pol aren't already slowly intermingling as is

Have you browsed /pol lately? The amount of /biz tiered threads on there lately is highly amusing. Also /biz has never been afraid of naming the Jew.

wow what a great thread definitely feels like this belongs on Veeky Forums instead of /pol/

great job contributing to the discussion of business and finance by fixating on the jews. top notch work as always my fellow aryans

Dont bother, cousins... The goyim are retarded.

>fixating on the jews
>only one half of one sentence talked about him being a jew
>rest is about actual news and financial moves
OP isn't the one that's fixated.

>literally only the last sentence mentions he's a jew

have you looked at the thread yet

also the jewish fact was the entire point of the OP post do not pretend otherwise

Are you even Jewish, or just a fucking pathetic cuck?

Yeah, the thread got derailed because of people like you getting triggered by the word jew. The OP was mainly about this guy's actions.

Best reason yet to put your money into ripple.

You really think goyum wouldn't do this?

Shalom my friend. Right you may be, but alas I try.

Don't trust this conniving Jew

I can say this as I am a Jew myself

ha you almost made a good point but you mentioned the word jew, that automatically makes anything you say antisemetic and false. checkmate poltard XDDDDDD go bagggg :DD

So basically he wins and ripple wins. And you're telling me not to invest in the winner? Stay poor.

Shalom.

I understand... nothing pains me more than trying to alert the goyim I am attached to, but boy, do they love their shackles

I completely agree. I'm not Jewish, but I can tell people are sensitive to the word because they exterminated us by the millions during the Holocaust. The only way to come to terms with it at this point is to support a strong Israel.

A strong Israel is a strong world.

It wouldn't be a necessary addendum if I hadn't been accused of posting a /pol/-tier bait thread.

The point of the matter remains: he's a snake. Don't trust him and don't support what he's involved in.

>Make law
>Start firm consulting on new law
>Profit

Is this guy the ultimate troll?

>I'm not Jewish, but I can tell people are sensitive to the word because they exterminated us by the millions during the Holocaust.
>I'm not Jewish
>us

Its a picture of the current state of corruption in the states. This guy should be paraded thru the streets but no we'll just bend over and take it, time and time again.

The jews won years ago.

he looks familiar

Only if you let him troll you. Don't buy XRP

fucking retarded newfag cant even recognize obvious bait

Says the goy who defends his master

>millions of us
kek, you reap what you sow. If only the holocaust actually happened I could be proud of it.

I am not Jewish. It was a typo. My phone replaces them with us, because my website domains have host names ending in ".us".

I am just saying that it would be responsible at this time to support our only ally in the Middle East. Their is such turmoil in the world these days, that it would be absurd to create more of it.

Also, your image is hate propaganda, made even more offensive by the fact that many more Jews died than is reported.

>only Veeky Forums hates kikes
>most the old world civilizations tried to kill you off over thousands of years

Have fun in the coming decades. We're sick of this shit, and you have no where else to hide.

Sorry decent jew with some self awareness for once, meant to gas the other one.