All aboard flight RCN to the stratosphere

This is your captain speaking. I'd like to thank you all for riding Veeky Forums airlines. Our destination today is Ripio Credit Network, a shitcoin that only the most degenerate of pajeets hold, but is well overdue for a nice pump.

This is not a shill. I repeat, not a shill.

Time to make some money.

ah yes could i have pretzels and a glass of wine for todays flight?

Dumped all my RCN at 15 cents to buy more LINK. Bought in at 10 cents. Not a bad profit. I believe this coin will moon past a dollar in the coming year but there have been so many price fluctuations that I'm not ready to buy back in.

shitcoin?
RCN?
Tim Draper?
Argentina?
Maradona?
Advanced cosigned smart contracts?
GIVE ME THE PUMP OF THE YEAR!!! NOW

THIS NEEDS TO PUMP 10x the pump OMG had. these fuckers are banking the unbank. not skateboards and stickers

also last time an Ethereum dev left ETH to join another project (ahem Iota) we saw what happened a month later.

so i'm holding this or swing trading it through Q1 2018
much money will be made with this

Your captain agrees with your flight plan in the coming months, but this information is irrelevant in today's upcoming pump and dump

tfw. When you were one of the first to shill RCN to this board.

Tell me user, why would it moon now?

How far you pumping?

we on for today captain?
no delays for today's voyage?
we're at the boarding gate.
what's our cruising altitude?

Here at Veeky Forums airlines we respect our customers and wish to provide you with the best flight deals on the market, but we obviously cannot give away our business secrets

you started those threads?

i was the autist backing you up. we should meet up in Argentina and party down with the devs if this moooooooooooooooooooooons

> Argentina
> Maradona

How a cuckloving country and a fat exballer dopefiend makes this coin great user? Sounds like you have too little arguments to prop this project?

oh sorry man i was just being a retard
do you wall me to go full wall street analysta on your face you basement dwelling philistine?

or would you rather i spare you the lesson and you'd go read the whitepaper and who they're partnering up with?

Nah I'm out, Figured it was going nowhere, only holding coins that I can see alive in 5 years after the reckening. Hope it pumps for you anons.

Why would you need this if you already have SALT?

um
hahahaha
brahhhhh

you have to realize that Salt will only be used by degenerates that want to buy more BTC by borrowing against their current holdings and dipping more into BTC in the off chance that it maintains it's autistic trajectory upwards.

RCN loans are unsecured and guaranteed by a co-signer. read zi whayt paypr. teeenks

also TEEKA was in south america....i wonder if he'll be shilling RCN this time around. it would make sense. they have a working product and an ETH founder joined them

MONEY!

I do pretty much know all that's needed to know about this project user, I was there early. And you are right, this might be about to pump but I lost so many other moon mission by holding this that I just don´t give a fuck anymore.

One thing is true, that OMG is >$5 and this is

why is everyone on SALT's nuts?

In almost every other thread, muh salt fields are better.

I hope salt fails, not for anything else, but for the sole reason that its "like everything else".

fuck your salt. i will die poor than buy fucking salt. fuck you.

have faith young one

you want to be in this
for the past three days its very stable
a storm is brewing and the wave of news that will be hitting the channels will be all consuming..
join now

how is anyone going to want to be the co-signer?

youre a fucking brainlet. stop comparing this to omg

Here at Veeky Forums airlines we have a partnership with SALT based on respect, however, RCN is our current destination and unruly customers will be held at the boarding gates.

The token acts as an intermediary. It has no value itself.

hahahhahahahahhahahahaaahahahah

this guy

this will moon. dont know when though

All I'm saying is that the coin will never be more than $10 simply because the process is more complicated for a poor fellow compared to sharks and established microlending in developing nations.

One way or another you´ll have to piggyback on (((them banks))) an risk databases. And the proposed model of lending might be illegal in some poor countries. So no, is not that clear of a future for the project.

no value ?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

wAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

point is, they're both lending platforms and SALT has way more market presence than this pajeetcoin

And what coins are those, pray tell? The top 5?

whatever, i already got my stack, shill away for this pnd.

I've been holding for weeks now, its been...rough. Tell me you aren't bullshitting. I believe this coin will make it, and I'm going to hold, but i've felt a bit of rage watching it dump while other coins moon. So you're giving this coin a "hodl" value, correct captain?

i think you're wrong there on many levels because you need to know that this isn't a what if we do this sort of projects

they've been doing this for quite sometime now and they have +130k users. either way. it's all about perception and if the market perceives this project to have potential/value the native token will soar

I already made up my mind. I now dislike SALT more than I like money.

Yeah no, I got tired of shilling things for others to see the gains. Not going to burn those projects around these pajeets.

I already told you that I hope it moons for you, no bad vibe from my part. OTOH you seem pretty aggressive and insecure about this whole thing.

The coins will be immediately bought and sold just to convert to the person's local currency. You're better off investing in Ripio, not the coin itself.

Isnt beta launch on 18th?

HAS NO ONE HEARD WHAT"S GOING DOWN ON THE 18th?

HAJAAAHAHAHAHHA please dump your RCN then. it's ok
it'll be one of those, "OH MAN if i only held for another day i would have tripled my investments

If by hodl you mean strap in until the pump, then yes. Please do not remove your seatbelt until we are in the air. Feel free to bring a parachute if the plane were to fall apart.

dude, when pump? WHEN PUMP?

ergo higher loan volume translates in higher token value

limited supply of tokens, unlimited demand for loans. it's a no brainer boys..
it's a bridge currency

anyways from the looks of it. it's flooring at 850-900sats. get in if you want or get out.

doesn't matter. but i have a strong feeling it'll be over 2k sats very soon. i hope you make it

I really like you user

he is funny
ma MANNNNN

Our philosophy here at Veeky Forums airlines, as always, is buy the rumour sell the news. Ripio is one of the few destinations yet to be reached in the recent pumps, and the 18th is a very key date.

Fun thing is that by leaving RCN I managed to get in LTC in time so I might be able to buy an even bigger stack now. The price being almost the same as when I left

well fucking done
honestly,
get BACK IN !!!!!!!!

thanks for the info sir

It needs around 80Million burgerpesos to reach 2K sats FFS

Who would pump that kind of money for a 2X?

hodling to May right boyos?

For you to get the money again maybe. By the looks of it the devs are about to dump this shit.

You are sensing hostility where there are none. It was an honest question on what coins do you see as being around in 5 years.

?

ha, what? It might fail terrible, but its actually just starting up? Why dump now, even if thats their goal you don't dump without putting out bullshit pump stories, look at IOTA. They can pump this coin many times before they jump out. And it seems a more serious project than that. I'm interested in any reasons for why you have this feeling.

Is RCN in it's current state worth 70M USD?

Because I know lenders (sharks, the scary kind) that get solid 60% monthly with 0.00001% of that capital.

This is one of the uses of blockchain that looks good on white papers but in reality they are going nowhere.

70m is nothing right now. There are horrible, shitty projects with a much higher "value" at the moment.

Are you even reading my replies?

Bro not everybody is looking for quick dumb gains. What if I´m dying and I´m just stacking in coins that will be around for when I´m not?

What if I told you that I never dumped but I´m FUDing just because I´m bored?

What if I told you that I´m testing the project's PR skills?

What if I just hate Argentinians you fucking kikebombing cucks

> legendary borderline bitch
> investing in economic project from a country that have defaulted in debt 3 times in 15 ears

> What if I told you
I'd say you are in the /biz elite.

Pretty sure they gonna announce a partnership with a bank in the near future. Beta also coming up. It's very undervalued atm but definitely not a short-term project anyway.

KWR pairing

leave it to the Koreans.
and ofcourse leave it to the banks.
a whiff of a partnership with any bank would send this soaring because the idea behind decentralized P2P lending is to reduce frictional costs associated with retail loans.

Another reassuring sentiment is the fact that big names in the tech world are placing their bets behind this. Their vetting process and due diligence is beyond our comprehension.

and let's not discount how quickly they got on Bittrex.

i want to buy in but all i see is sell orders...

buy low
sell high

I'd give you that. Technically and logistically the project is ok. Where you fail is thinking that this is frictionless compared to available options.

The main point here is, Ripio might as well work fine without the token.

Ripio is just a bank with a coat of blockchain, alas, coins that will not be around in 5 years.

nay!!!!!

the brilliance is in the tokenization. anyone, anywhere can lend or borrow in their respective domestic currency by using the network: the network that is run by the RCN token.

Now can Ripio bank people outside Argentina..ermm NO! can a distributed and decentralized P2P lending platform do this... a resounding YES!

how are you unable to see this? there are no other plays in the game that are doing this. Salt needs collateral, BCPT is yet to address credit risk.

cuz bcpt is only a debt recording system which will allow credit platforms

You still need the permits and redtape rape to operate in most countries, poor country politicians are usually owned by local bankers, so good luck with that.

As with the FUN token. Good ideas on paper but the REGULATION is a bitch that nobody mentions ever.

Is that classic disconnection between pipedreaming programmers, the shit on the ground and the throbbing hard cock of local politicians and regulations.

what makes you think banks won't want to be part of this network as co-signing agents?

food for thought. this isn't some pipedream. money wasn't given to them because they have a cute idea. There's a lot of unannounced shit that is yet to dawn on us.

is this even low for RCN when BTC is this high now? i dont even know anymore.

still watching it, its down a little now. might buy soon if i get good signal