Sell my req for a stake in a masternode?

Should I sell my req... I dont want too... I want to hold... but but but

Halp?

What are your opinions on BWK?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/growth.html
masternodes.pro/stats/bwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would stay far away from BWK because of obvious reasons.

If you want to invest in a cheap masternode get Alqo or Solaris (especially the later is very undervalued). Phore and Mag also look interesting.

It is for mining and for miners to sell. Most coins that are minable outside of the top 100 and that are relatively new are basically created to mine and dump before creating the next one.

req will be >$1

I'm actually hodling for >$10

Ask yourself user, what niche does this coin fill? What purpose does it serve that a dozen other more established coins don't?

The price is/was high because muh passive income but I think the meme will be over soon

High reward masternode projects are mostly greed traps for bagholders, appealing in a semi-pyramidesque fashion. Idk about bulwark specifically. The more masternodes are rewarded by a project, the more skeptical you should be, especially if its inflation reward and not a piece of the transaction fee reward cake.

What is obvious? Been mining since last week and would like to know.

>I'm actually hodling for >$10
this
Get comfy with your bags of profit OP, if you wanna buy stuff just throw in fiat

Mine away, just don't bother buying it and keep selling what you mine.

this. I watched it tank in real time cause of this. Now im selling at the 2 day high everytime. Dumped my load into potcoin since I was on the xchange anyway. Wish me luck. Also Ill be mining something else in less than a month.

when is req gonna be

never again. they're under YCombinator so they either shit out results or get kicked from the program. either the coin becomes worthless or it keeps mooning.

whats ycombinator? sorry for dumb question im new so i gotta learn the lingo

don't be a lazy fuck and try to find the answer yourself first (google).
god I hate people who want to be spoonfed

he's mostly meming.
They are in incubator that had a stake on Airbnb, coinbase and a couple other huge successes. But they also have had a billion failures. So take it with a grain of salt.

i was before i responded but i just got a business that has a bunch of companies so i was confused.

how much do you have to stake to become a masternode, and how much do you make?
also, how come this info isnt easy to find?

not meme'ing. the founder of ycombinator expects a startup to have weekly growth
>A good growth rate during YC is 5-7% a week. If you can hit 10% a week you're doing exceptionally well. If you can only manage 1%, it's a sign you haven't yet figured out what you're doing.
paulgraham.com/growth.html

it's a hardcore program but it's also insanely good if you can keep up.

5000 for a masternode, not sure how much get staking though.

nevermind, finally found it. its kind of in a random spot. you need 5000.

well shit, lets find how much you make then

masternodes.pro/stats/bwk

so i found this, and assuming you have to divide the payout on the site by the number of masternodes, its about $8 a day. if its payout per masternode, well, thats some good money.

I was gonna take a small seat on a node... pays out like 3 coins a day... I was mostly interested in the project and what people thought of it. Seems promising?