Pot coin is about to take off bois

who else smoking? come get comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PotCoin/status/941078916827176960/photo/1
itsalmo.st/#latenightpottime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

already up 45%; going to run more?

GO GET EM BOYS

Buy in before 3500 and you are good, not expecting a moon mission, but comfy gains are always nice

see

will it dump after or just hold. Buying from the potcoin website is a shitshow. people have it listed at 2x if you want to pay them through paypal. i guess normies are dumb

GUYS RODMAN HASN'T EVEN SHILLED IT YET

WAIT YOU IDIOTS IT'S DEF GONNA HIT $1

WAIT UNTIL THE PRESS PICKS IT UP

well its going to be aired tonight, just that news alone is enough to push past any real resistance, at least for a little bit

twitter.com/PotCoin/status/941078916827176960/photo/1

About to take off?
I'm considering selling for profit and you're saying it's about to take off?

What time, do you know where I can watch it live? I'm from the UK

Wait a little bit and see where this goes

HAPPENING

Pic related will bring the hordes.

Kim Jong Un is probably setting up a mine right now

What everyone smoking?

I'm on some amnesia haze

Im not going to make it am I, bittrex hasnt verified me yet

Tfw chan is right

This will be even bigger than the Nork trip, alot of millenial shitheads don't even watch the news and probably had no clue he went to North Korea with a Potcoin shirt. But they do watch that windbag Colbert.

It will dump but it MAY recover if there's genuine normie interest (doubt) also may take some time.

Some Ice and Somango 47.

I'm thinking the sell wall. What would be the best price to sell? Now I have it in 5500 sats. Can't stay up that late to see the show because clock is already 3am here.

The keks

hey on blockfolio is there a way to just import all transactions from an address or coinbase?

the only way not to be a bag holder is to already be on an exchange with pot

no way i'm going to rely on their branded exchange to sell when i need to. Not on bittrex as of today so looks like i'm missing out on this one

no, gotta place them in all manually

Smart call imo, when I first got into this shit it was for an active moon mission. Ended up burning myself because I was a noob. There's always another mission around the corner and you'll do far better if you're there at list off with good experience.

I hope I'm right, I dont like seeing people lose money

Sounds nice man, I'm not used to crazy strains, we get okay stuff in London now though..

Take profit when you see fit, just dont get greedy and you're fine

Just bought into PotCoin at 0.00002800.

When to sell? A couple of hours after it airs?

What time does it air?

why not? I got enhanced verification in like 15 mins

You are fucked.

Me too, some people are mentioning issues.

I bought 100 with BTC today, christ what a moronic coin

Still, normie reasoning is as follows:

>shit, those fagcoins are worth 10K?
>oh fuck, they went up to 20k in a week?
>*downloads memebase*
>buys .002 BTC
>buys .25 LTC
>buys .3 ETH
>sees big gains in short time
>derrr this is awesome senpaitachi
>warm fuzzy feeling
>watches Colbert because FUCK DRUMPF
>derrr pot coins eh?
>pot is good
>pot is big business these days
>derrr
>buy POT

I'm not selling until it hits 10 usd desu

Don't you guys feel bad that you're just gonna take peoples money and leave them with a completely useless coin?

kek

I hope you're right user

Hahahahahahahahaha

>show won't air for another few hours
>already up 40-50%
This will end poorly but I'm still chasing a shitcoin pump. God help me

nope

t. dgb baghodler

no

Someone is.

Pump will last til tomorrow morning with normies buying from work, although I may be overestimating the number of people who have office jobs

Yeah, we get really nice strains in Finland.

That's what I was thinking. Been too greedy and maybe learned something from mistakes.

Tbh that does sound how a normie would think

RODMAN TALKING IN FRONT OF 20 MILLION VIEWERS ABOUT POTCOIN !!!

HOLY FUCK

Why would you feel bad? All the retards have to do is google the shit and do their own fucking research

I feel like there's gonna be a major drop during/directly after the show. How many are gonna sell right before the show airs?

I think you're overestimating the amount of people with money who watch steven colbert

>derrr but user
>its only $0.80 usd and you can use paypal!

please someone dump the bags on cryptopia already so we can buy the dip

PLS

Bittrex taking too long to verify forced to buy on this shit low volume exchange

Looking good so far

Any downside to sending my POT from bittrex to cryptopia. Trex is struggling with breaking 3000 while Cryptopia is at 3600

>You are fucked.

Explain?

You idiots will literally lose your money. Get into the pump&dump group before gambling like this.
It's public knowledge at this point that Vizard is pumping.

Come sell me your coins

You got in late and don't know what you're doing. You're going to end up selling at a loss.

i got in like a year ago. made about $40 from staking so far. not bad for doing absolutely nothing.

>tfw raising my stops and riding it up

how long does it take to send potcoin to cryptopia? arb?

Im not looking to sell

10 mins or so

He is going on air on the Latenight Show with Stephen Colbert, which starts at 11:35 live.
I've been lurking reddit cryptonews subreddits and it seems even they dont know about it.
Buy now, normies and reddit come in and boost price, and we dump all over them.

The entire point of the coin is to buy weed with it, so no. It makes no difference. The ppl will still use it to buy weed.

post proof

itsalmo.st/#latenightpottime

so why doesnt everyone send to cryptopia for free money

u could, withdraw fee is only 0.002

im sorry, its 11:35pm EST

I want to do this, but I also don't want to get liquidated.

yah I was thinking there's something not quite right about that lol

They'll always have the memories. We can't take that away from them.

just hit 3600k on cryptopia

I don't think you understand subhuman mentality. They have little more than nothing, and they manage to waste all that nothing on the weirdest shit

Potheads are going to buy this shit up when they see Colbert

>You got in late and don't know what you're doing. You're going to end up selling at a loss.

But Dennis isn't going on the show until 3 hours ???

See this is what I mean.

Unless he roasts the shit out of it.

PUMP HAPPENING

4K IMMINENT

3700 on Cryptopia. YEAAAABOIIII

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

and press is good press my man

Isn't it better to sell it from the site itself? You can sell it and receive the profits directly to your bank account or paypal..

dipepd to 2600 on bittrex while rose to 3700 on cryptopia this is insane

Kek, see that dump is what I mean. A tight stop would have fucked me. I just hope this shit truly does moon like we're expecting and we don't get JUSTed by pajeets.

Weed smokers will buy this coin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MASSIVE DIP ON BITTREX

how is this happening? should i sell now? this cant be a good sign

are you retarded what the fuck

It's not indicative of anything. So far dumps have just been whales shaking weakhands. At some point they're actually going to dump but I think we're ok for a little bit.

HODL SON

It means people buy the shit out of it in bittrex and sell it on cryptopia

I don't get it, do you guys think normies (who watch Colbert) will actually take the time to go on lesser known exchanges to buy this coin because Rodman is gonna talk about it??

GROW!
GROW!
GROW!
GROW!

>sell low
hahaha
just hodl, colbert hasnt even come on yet. plus im posting a reddit post 1 hour before the show so we can dump on them too

DENNIS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

DENNIS

DENNIS GET ON THE DAMN TV ALREADY

Everything about this post is wrong.

based user

They removed that buy wall, it dipped and now its back up. Pretty obvious its getting manipulated but hard to tell when they will do the real one

the people who are already in crypto, from all these normie waves, will see this, those that smoke weed will buy it as a meme or because they genuinely want it to succeed