WHO DUMPED?

>coins released
>login takes literally 1 hour
>sold 15 percent of my etn at 350 sats
>wanttodie.jpg

Don't sell this dude. Easy 0.5 usd eoy

i still have 500k etn but i fucking regret selling 100k

I really don't get why someone would dump this shit now, these guys have a really good PR department, even if you believe the tech is shit, they're gonna pump the price of this fucker like crazy

Sold everything at 580 satoshis. Kinda surprised it didn't tank to 0.01. Yet.

O well... you'll be a millionaire in 1-2 years. Don't worry brother.

i bought this with 40% bonus so I figured I'd get most of my initial money back but holy fuck it just kept dropping. It was around .07 cents when i tried to sell but quickly dropped to 5 at which point i sold some

Well thats alright, you should never feel bad about making profit.But it was really obvious we were gonna see a dump from people that bought a lot of coins,it happens after ever ico opens to the market, just think about the poeple that invested 40k or more into this, they made ~x15 their investment, thats fucking huge

How long did it take you guys to transfer to cryptopia? I've been waiting 5 hours. Did you have to re-try a few times?

Waiting to dump 20k into LTC

Not me mate, had no intention of selling today.

Just managed to get my wallet up and running, aside from what seem to be minor blockchain issues all my coins are there, everythings good, app is working on my phone,

The only issue we had today was hundreds of thousands of retards all jumping in at once trying to access their wallets. As soon as I ran into problems I gave up and decided to wait. I watched the telegram and saw the biggest amount of non-negro hysteria I've ever seen. People berating ETN for not catering to their animalistic, jewish, greedy whims immediately. Cursing the project into the ground. It was like Black Friday, people running over one another.

Now it's died down, things are calm again, ETN has stablized well above ICO price, and will continue to rise as people buy, mining begins, and new projects are announced.

This shit is strong lot of normies are true hodlers. Now back up to .10

>buy for .01
>sell for .07

Dahh i don't know why someone would dump this shit now.

You’re literally helpless.

i have 1000, going to buy more once my btc transfers from coinbase

sold 100k for x8 im ok with that.

So many retards are going to be JUSTed when this is going for x100 and they sold at x8.

So when will it moon? Too bad it's on craptopia though.

>x100
fucking when? Id have 4 million neetbux. jesus fucking christ

in 2018 mate. Once that miner is up and running, and they get marketing this as something you can use to make money while doing nothing and as a personal banking solution. They already have companies signing up to accept ETN, and are doing more deals as well with bigger companies. They literally want to replace Paypal in the long run.

For more information see CryptoRich on Jewtube.

How can I buy this if I only have ETH? I want to spend like 0.5 ETH on it. Halp pls.

send it to cryptopia, sell the eth for btc then buy etn

this shit taking 8 hours still pending to send to cryptopia , how u managed to send op, anons. any way I can speed up this shit to deposit in exchange ?

Wait, hold on... this shit already has a 1.3 billion market cap based on the current price.

Not falling for le jewish biz scam

Oops, i meant 300Mil-ish.

400 million marketcap

i dont understand why this didnt dump to below ICO price...

Took a few tries, but once it got through on etns side, it showed up in a half hour

did you send it from my.electionuem site ? or desktop wallet ?

Yeah, that. Seems like a pumpndump desu. What separates it from any other currency coin?

Theres blockchain issues at the moment little one.

stay calm all will be well. Just wait, sleep, and wait. It'll be tomorrow probably now. Don't be stressed.

Just wait...give it time, don't sell yet. Sell when this shit is at $1

okay what the fuck is so good about this and why does it have so much support

just marketing ..

Let me tell you why.

This has the potential to be the biggest coin of 2018, thats why. People didn't sell everything, despite all the theatrics this was the biggest ICO of 2017, more people have been invested in this than in ANY ICO EVER.

Thats why.

People also have done their research (aside from the faggots on telegram screeching yesterday) and know what is planned for this. It's too lucrative despite whats gone on. This isn't fucking bitbean kek

its huge normie cult

My electroneum. It took me an hour to get my transaction through.

I thought and still think this coin has some long term potential because the team seems dedicated, but them 900 to 1000% gains were too juicy to not take profits. Thanks miners~

Where was it even marketed? I've never seen ads for it, even on social media and im guessing that was their main target.

how did u sell it for 9x? website was absolutely btfo during the first hour and price was rapidly dropping.
mostly in the uk

I got through with autism.
I invested near the end of the 10% bonus and ended up with a few referrals that brought the cost to about 0.0085 cents per coin. Was able to sell around .081 near 1pm utc

you can check the deposit history in cryptopia to see the confirmations. my two deposits took less than an hour.

Autism meaning requesting over and over. And refreshing for about a half hour

idk theres just something about ETN that pisses me off. It seems cult like.

yeah its a bunch of dumb beta cucks. I want nothing more than for this shit coin to hit 1 sat

Ok thank you. I've attempted to send all my ETN 3 times already. I hope I didn't interfere with the process.