Why didn't you listen? Buy Tron. It's the best coin. Seriously it's the easiest way to double your money...

Why didn't you listen? Buy Tron. It's the best coin. Seriously it's the easiest way to double your money. It's mooning so hard right now

inb4 du- ah shit there it went. nice buywall from some cuck

It just bombed to 80 sats, picked myself up another 100K.

We're going to make it, right?

Yes we are, hold on tight and next year this time we are drinking beer in uzbekistan

I have 180k tron

>falling for pump and dump

Piewoooooo

it's not a pump and dump. Its a long term project

Normies just now getting on Tron train

it's people sorting by cheapest on binance and trying to get in on some bitcoin mania gains

I have 220k trx now and I aint selling

I still have 500 from that airdrop :D

34 BTC wall at 88 sats eaten in minutes.

Laughing at any of you who sold below 100 sats. We're almost back up there. Hope you all accumulated.

Sure did user. A nice, fat stack. see you on the moon.

I've been holding tron for a couple months now and i think there is some genuine increase and it will reach 5 cents fairly soon but this growth its experiencing now is inorganic and it will fall 20-50% in the next 48 hours

cmon man it pumped this morning. its done for the week at the least. no one is going to buy your bags

You do know this isn't a PND? It'll be 200 sats in the next 48h

Sell the link and by more tron. Dont fuck this up.

im in....where can i buy this at?

Binance

Why?
Why?
Is this based on anything?

do i have to do the ID verification to buy and sell there? Can i just send LTC and sell for USDT and buy?

the chink behind this thing is a genius with unreal connections. DO IT

No need for ID verification. Basic account lets you withdraw 2 BTC/day.

It's a project with a vision, backed by geniuses all around. It's finally getting some steam and although it might dip here and there, I believe in it long term.

>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]24 / 1 / 15 / 2 [Update] [Auto] 1 new post
>File: TRON-TRX-Altcoin-Review-T(...).png (8 KB, 461x337)
> Anonymous (ID: 7NWg2Gtt) 12/13/17(Wed)19:34:05 No.5043108▶
going in for one LTC

You seen that coin supply ???

no, just create an account, send your crypto and buy tron

sold 3.5 million tron @ 104 sats

enjoy our heavy bags kek

>no product
>convoluted use cases
>barely even just started development
>running purely on hype
no thanks

Falling for the coin supply trick. Don't tell me you also believe the market cap is the aggregate amount of $$$ put into a coin? lol

I went all-in TRX ICO and selected a refund later. Could have been like 25 times richer now. Shall I kms?

looked it up on Chinese websites, literally no one is talking about it.

Chinese here, coin is shit, founder is notorious. Know I am right if you know what Weibo is.

don't attack me like this

DGB v2. sell now

>lol
No, I understand basic economics of supply and demand. The larger supply, the larger the demand needed to buy the supply. It is therefore more difficult to increase the supply of something with 100,000,000,000 coins.

Prepare for the moon niggers

Is this real link now

its real

From 1 to 2 BTC in less than 24 hours.

>Yfw you bought 10000 at 16sats as a way to use scrap bitcoin left after transactions and now will become millionaire through it

Explain to me why it costs 15 dollars to deposit this coin?