Ripple tomorrows announcements - SWIFT + Coinbase

Rumours have it...
Who reckons what...?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7mEtuww
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/13/ripple-price-surges-84-in-a-day-to-new-record-high-is-xrp-the-next-crypto-rocket-to-the-moon/
mobile.twitter.com/confeyconstruct/status/941085549137457153
twitter.com/miguelvias/status/939299537134514176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not SWIFT or Coinbase. But where are people even getting info that there will be announcements? I can't find anything on that. This better not be all bullshit hype or I swear to fucking gosh I will put a curse on you

> believes in curses

you're never going to make it user

You have no clue. Reply to this post and I will curse you too.

trips of truth. the coinbase thing is lies to create FOMO, so bag holders can dump and create even more bag holders.

This is whale FUD so they can accumulate more. I see you.

Tomorrow I'm going to go through the archives and post all the shill threads before Swell.

Ripple has paid shills and I'm going start pointing them out.

back off

It is Western union that they are 'partnering' with probably. That is who they are in direct competition with so it would make sense for them to become 'partners' or rather for Ripple to incorporate them.

I got stacks homie and they're yellow page thick.

I got that the lambo with the roof missing.

A human mule with me, she keeps the product where her pussy at.

I'm rich I put a cheese stack on every rib.

Thanks XRP.

>Ripple has paid shills

The banks don't need Veeky Forums shills

Incredibly bullish flag on XRP-USD trading pair on bitfinex right now. Tempted to open a long but XRP is too unpredictable.

Bring it, boy! I have the power of Jesus Christ on my side, your puny curses mean nothing.

>ripplefags still exist to shill this shitty bait coin just so some retarded sap buys their fuckton of bags.

No, Jesus is on my side. You will fail.

do it pussy, I just bagged more, plus it's cheap as shit. their track record checks out and it might be a worthwhile coin to get behind and hodl to the moon. regardless, you can make some money

Might be boosting ripple soon dont miss out!
Pump group.

discord.gg/7mEtuww

Banks also don't need shit coins to move money around

Then why are they all investing billions in it?

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/13/ripple-price-surges-84-in-a-day-to-new-record-high-is-xrp-the-next-crypto-rocket-to-the-moon/

Im seeing the same thing. Tight rising bull pennant on all time frames.
Stoch RSI is slightly oversold, RSI is barely touching over-bought so plenty of upside still. I see nothing but bullish indicators still.

Sorry for potato quality pic, on a old work laptop

mobile.twitter.com/confeyconstruct/status/941085549137457153

That looks legit.

shutup and listen to overlord miguel

twitter.com/miguelvias/status/939299537134514176

and if you need more convincing:

twitter com/CNBC/status/940976730407399425

t co/qqYta3MDMx

t co/JH98lfjFtM

t co/diqS9CFpnq

t co/N8PBIYr69j

THIS IS MY SECOND WARNING ABOUT THE JEW COIN. DONT BUY THE RIPPLE SHECKLES.

WHATS WORSE THAN BAGS?

JEWS STAYING IN POWER

This is the about the mental acuity of the average ripple fudder at this point. Note that XRP holders provide multiple links from proven sources to support their points along with detailed explanations of the machinations of Ripples expansion and the ongoing adoption process of XRP itself.

XRP fudders come screaming in, spittle flying, confused and disorientated in full caps spewing an incomprehensible stream of (barely) consciousnesses .

Many such cases. Sad!