I have 6 months to live

So I started coughing up blood a few weeks ago, went to the doctor for some blood work. Turns out I have stage 3 lung cancer...

I want to pull a Walt from Breaking Bad, but I’m not a chemist.

I just want to make sure my family doesn’t have to pay for the funeral../ they don’t know.

14shuZgnse6gz2VWh35eVduy3FQZoUnChN

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-11-aggressive-surgery-treatment-option-early.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get ready for ban :)

Hi I have 5 months to live so can you redirect everything you make to my wallet please I would appreciate it otherwise my dog won't be able to buy food after im gone thanks

>smokes cigs
>demands we pay for his healthcare

Me too, I have 2 weeks to live.
Send BTC

that's your heart dumbass

KYS now beggar fag

MODS!!!!

At least you know how long you have left.
I don't have that luxury.

fucking niggers

whats funny is some dude posted 'i just lost 10k im going to kill myself' earlier and a bunh of people gave him a few hundred worth of btc. glad to have rubes like this in the crypto space to take my dirty bags

>lobectomy or wedge resection + lung mesh brachytherapy
now fuck off

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-11-aggressive-surgery-treatment-option-early.html

What were your symptoms ??

tell them to cremate you if you dont want to be a burden. have the reception at mcdonalds

>ops symptoms?
Being a faggot

This is my good deed for the day.

$20 headed your way.

grow a shit ton of shrooms.
aint hard begbro.
half your life could grow 2kg dried if you have your shit together

PAY

pic is straight from google, nice try fag.
reported

Since you're going to be pushing up daises in few weeks, I sure could use the money more than you. So, let me just find my addresses and come back with where you can send the money

I had multiple chest infections that caused a stabbing pain while breathing, but the doctors never ran blood work. They only ran it after I started coughing up blood

Fuck bro, I smoke a lot and I get the same thing minus the blood. I'm going to get some blood work done.

rest in peace OP we all gonna die in one way or another, don't worry about the ones you left behind

>thinks the heart is cancer

I have one second to live please send all money

Kek

Sent you $50. Stay strong OP.