Who's ready for the news tomorrow?

Are you ready for the moon mission? You are still holding right?

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/
discord.gg/7mEtuww
discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats the news? sergeys bodyfat percentage now reached 100%?

good one bro!

Ahahahahaha
He actually kinda lost weight.

kek

How do you know there will be any news?

The level of fud pro/anti-link is unreal

fags that was not funny in the slightest

I work close to the team (for a partnered company). Our NDA ends tomorrow, and I suspect other partners do too. Tomorrow Chainlink will make their EOY announcement, and at the same time at least 5 major partners will make their own announcements.

SOME ONE TAKE THESE SHOES OFF

WHO WOULD LIKE A LITTLE MORE LINKIES? YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE MORE THAN NOTHING, user!

>Monday Morning
>Ready for the news tonight?
>Monday Afternoon
>Ready for the news tomorrow?
>Tuesday Morning
>Tuesday Afternoon
>Wednesday Morning
>Wednesday Afternoon

Let me guess
>Tomorrow Morning
>Ready for the news Tonight?
>Tomorrow Afternoon
>Ready for the news Tomorrow?

daily reminder that LINK is DGB 2.0

can someone edit this image?

Delet this

Please put on a trip so I can take screenshots of this thread and make posts about your larping ass tomorrow.

and what if it's all true? Every thought about that?

Nobody will see it before the news is announced. Wanted to give Veeky Forums a bit of a heads up. Every announcing partner was given LINK by the team but have been accumulating it while its cheap for weeks. There won't be enough left on the sell books by the time the news comes out.

I have some linkies left. Who wants to trade some linkies??

do you enjoy LARPing? Or do you actually believe this kind of nonsensical shit will pump the price more than a millionth of a penny?

I've seen posts similar to yours every day for the last three months. And nothing has ever come of them. I'm going to make my projections based on the available statistics. You are a lying shithead.

Give me a time buddy. A time. I swear I will go from zero to general the moment that news gets released. Help me brotha. Help me join the army.

1PM burger time.

>Naive Bayes
>no smoothing
i kek'd

What if I shat rainbows and gumdrops were made of dreams? I can make up shit too.

For what point are you larping.

what's burger time? Is that when the german's go on lunch break from their 9 to 5s?
help me out here, user

I'm a 10k linky, got in below ICO, but this shit is never going to even to out moon doge.

Sergey's announcements are made in the slack. Why would he tell some partner the time at which he is going to make an announcement in a slack channel? Fucking kek.

"1pm" what are timezones

AssBlaster 2: Blast harder.

Can confirm, my company also closely works with Sergey.
I can't say much due to NDA but it starts with Mc and ends in s.

i also work for this company and can confirm this isn't happening. screencap this

> zero heads in a sequence
> no aposterior decoding
> still believes the coin is fair
That is you

kek

ugh, give me a relative time. HOW MANY BONGS?

Ya I didn't want to give away the surprise, but Michelina's is one of the partners.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

>Pajeeta

>Try some day trading this morning
>All goes well until 11am
>Sell off all of my shares for one last huge flip before it plummets (It's been trending down for hours if not days)
>Whales decide to pump exactly then
>Miss the pump completely
>Fuck fuck fuck
>Thingken.jpg
>Sell BTC from liquidating LINK for ETH, send it over to GDAX
>GDAX price for ETH is much higher than Binance so arbitrage
>Desperately pray for ETH to go up again today
>Hours later, do some quick math, already down thousands of LINK
>Korea pumps finally
>Realize that my ETH gains made up for my LINK loss
>Slam that transfer button and go back to binance
>Buy up all of the LINK I can with only a 100 LINK loss
>I'm back aboard and not fucking selling again until I hear some fucking news

I need a towel, marines I'm sorry, I'll never jump off board.

sergey is that you?
youre gonna pull through right?
everything is gonna be just fine right?
we just gunna wait sweetheart

So why bother with this thread just to give up the larp for a joke?

hahahahaha. news. from the devs of chainlink? hahahahaha. hahahah. need to catch my breath. this is nxt and will never take off

>aposterior decoding
>aposterior
I think you're mixing up a priori and posterior. This tends to happen with people using words they don't actually know.

kek I had the same story yesterday. sold all my LINK trying to chase the LTC pump, LTC ended up plummeting one fucking minute after I bought and I found myself glued to the chart for the next half a day desperately trying to make my LINK back
managed to sell and buy back with 200 link more than I had at 1309 sats just before link pumped up
trying to swing/daytrade link is the most stressful thing in the world.

oh man you missed it :(
Thousands of links were gained from the ltc moon

The joke was a joke...

can someone explain this

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

no, it's a surprise! :D

where you find this bro

create.smartcontract.com/

also this is a really beautiful looking format for what they are working on. makes you want to use this thing right now

explain for brainlet that is this good or bad thing?

sell

Buy

6pm at the earliest assuming it's East Coast Time. Later if not but only by a couple of hours.

That isn't the mainnet. It's the testnet and it's funded with ETH not Link.

It's literally nothing.

you must be thinking its december 2018. no announcements until end of year 2018, not 2017.

go to create.smartcontract.com/
it's not on testnet domain

>Still investing in LINK

why do you guys want to stay poor forever?

K man.
"A posteriori" decoding. You happy now?

>starts with Mc and ends in s.

Holy shit, MCSPANKY'S CONFIRMED

You realize how bearish the main net not requiring Link is don't you? If that is the main net then it's a giant sell signal.

Might be pumping chain link tomorrow boys, stay updated! Pump group.

discord.gg/7mEtuww

who knows... maybe we're already happy? Are you happy, user?

Hold

>MCSPANKY'S
hmmm, what's that? Sexy bsdm token? Or anti-IOTA bacon coink oink?

ye, this one clearly says chainlink however at the end of the input there's ETH

If you listened to Sergeys talk about Devcon he calls oracles Chainlinks.

It literally means oracle funding required.

makes sense, so it means that im paying for oracle in eth and receive chainlinks? wot

have you created the account on the website?

Link platform or chain link?

squeeze

:^)

yes, it means plebs will deal with ETH, while the rich kids will have fun playing with linkies

Creating a contract doesn't require LINK. This was settled in Slack a few weeks ago. Apparently LINK is paid to the operators differently. I always thought LINK is paid right when the contract is made. No clue how it works.

IMO they should just change it to a dividend token.

So where the fuck does Link is come in?

>Ways to get fucked over by the SEC in 6 easy seconds

They're already getting fucked over by the SEC. The SEC is classifying all ICO tokens as securities now whether they're utility tokens or dividend tokens or whatever.
If people are buying them as an investment they're securities. That's why they can't approach exchanges. Dev teams aren't allowed to promote the trading of these things on the market.

LINKs are apparently bidded by the node operators. There's an interview Sergey does with some guy on google. He says the node operators are going to big institutions and not random people with a server beside their bed so I don't know how its going to work

The SEC literally came out with a statement a few days ago saying that all ICOs aren't securities and that it's only a security if it's structured as such to constitute a security.

So basically yes changing the model would fuck them over.

Nice LARP. Rory already confirmed they are classified as an Utility and not a Security. Stop blowing shit out of ur ass

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link !!! discord.gg/PkDdch5

i am a no coiner, how does one go about purchasing this link ?

this for reals, they cant approach exchanges?

Fucking stop playing with my emotions. I bought in at 40 cents months ago. You're just like the others with your lies. :'(

etherdelta or binnance. or just call sergey hes easy to get a hold of

1)Buy ETH on Coinbase
2)Send ETH to Binance to purchase LINK

I work for a dildo company, we're all in on Link! Our dildos will link to your router and write the perceived strength of your anal orgasms (1-10) onto the blockchain! It's gonna be off the hook! Prepare your anus!

i sold my link, bought req, i'm this close to recover the money i lost on that fucking piece of shit. thanks req

My dad is Sergey, my brother is Rory, Chainlink was named after the family dog. Smart is what i am and contracts are what i had with all my hoes. Chainlink $21.46 by EOY. Oh yea, expect news tomorrow about receiving news Friday.

slay

The day will come eventually. But it is not this week as much as I would like it to be. Sitting on a big stack myself but these larp threads are pointless.

thank you.
im thinking of starting off with 110$ in link, or should i do 50$ in link, 30 in bit and eth ?

He doesn't need his name up in lights, he just wants to eat Big Macs and get high as a kite. He feels so unlike everybody else, alone in spite of the fact some investors want to know 'em. Fuck em. He knows the code. It's all about the calories and blowing his load

A shopping cart costs 70 to 400 dollars, so you're bullish as fuck. I'd be happy with $70 LINK.

All-in my boy. Join us in experiencing the pain and eventually the pleasure of being a LINK holder.

Wat
I thought you paid the node operators in Link to access the data, the contract itself can be in eth, btc, hyperledger or whatever
But you still need to pay the node operator in LINK to access the data, like a transaction fee if you wish

mods ban discord links gosh dernit

That's not how it works apparently. Ask Thomas or Rory.

This is correct.

>no
>yes
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

I asked that question in Slack. I asked if they will change the payment method to LINK once the network goes up. The answer was no.

Mexicans in my (poor) neighborhood push shopping carts to and from their houses all the time. Almost everyone who can't afford a car does it and I've never heard the store complain. Occasionally they'll have trucks come around looking for carts but this had made me totally rethink the situation.