Blockfolio Rate Thread

Old one reached limit.

What would you do to improve/optimise my folio?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
discord.gg/VGM3dyF
discord.gg/cMsE5qB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when did eth reach 1k?

>tfw brainlet
I bled like an idiot

R8 me

Also AUD brainlet

rip browsing at wageslave didnt look hard enough

Creeped over for the first time yesterday, and has just hit it again now.

Greetings from Japan

Ni hao

Rate me lads. Should I sell some ETH?

Drop DNT and ADA

Hajimemashite senpai

Interesting, why ADA?

ADA is going to make me rich

Rate me, Veeky Forumsraelis

How am I doing ?

should have kept it all in BTC instead of trying to "diversify" into shitcoins. The lesson here is never listen to Veeky Forums

This...
ADA the next ETH...

Do you consider even Eth a shitcoin?

Where do I go from here?

I bought 10 dollars worth earlier today

sell

on a scale of bad to the worst how does this look

well, I bought ETH when it was $10 so they've done me well. Bought 55 but sold 25 of them closer to the top. Wish I had sold them all at the top when they were worth 3x what they are now (in BTC terms).

but yes, know that I know a little more about ETH and what it is, I do believe it's a shitcoin and while it'll be around for a while, its value vs. BTC will continue to decline (current pump not withstanding). As bitcoin extends itself via second-layer solutions and drivechains, the use cases for Ethereum will all be available on the larger, more reliable, more secure blockchain, making developing for Ethereum less enticing.

For instance, RSK just launched the production version of their sidechain enabling smart contracts on top of Bitcoin. RSK is fully compatable with Ethereum's Solidity meaning current Ethereum apps can be ported over effortlessly. I imagine that in the near future we will start to see projects that would have launched on Ethereum launching on RSK instead.

I'm just wanting to see how much my 10 dollars decreases

Will I make it?

it's in AUD you fucking retard

you stop putting insignificant amounts into so many coins, especially high mc coins like those

Add XVG

Am I gonna make it? Strapped on board the Monaco moon train...

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

This is from slightly earlier today

What do?

Comfy portfolio

Finally hit 85k

Hodl

its pretty damn good

I need to get in on REQ dont I

You're retarded

I fell for the tron meme

this is the best one in the thread imo good choices

You’ll definitely be a millionaire with all th BCH

Congrats

Feeling pretty good about holding all of this

Why are you even bothering with diversifying with such a small amount of Fiat?

Pull out of everything and unironically go all in on FUN.

Then delete blockfolio until Feb.

Happy Christmas

why people here hold so much NEO?
wouldn't it be better to invest in LISK/EOS? its the same idea but company actually communicate with english investors + it hasn't mooned yet

EOS just mooned what are you talking about?

Cashed out of an all in on MCO, what now? I like going all in short term.

You nerds tired of selling at a loss? Want an inside scoop into the latest dumps? join this discord discord.gg/VGM3dyF weekly pumps goin come earn some ez $$

What time is it in Mumbai pajeet

up i think about 300% in a little over a month thanks to my rick and morty IQ. Going for 100k for now

Are you just holding or trading?

LISK is a shitcoin. don't write a fucking smart contract in fucking JavaScript.

not shown here is rbx and the actual price of zcl. wabi fucking fucked me since i actually moved request into it

What you think about this biz

I actively move things around
I moved from iota into litecoin into ethereum and now im riding the request train. I am going to investigate low market cap alt coins that are undervalued until one inevitably takes me to the moon

That's a pretty good succession of movement. Were you following Veeky Forums's word to go from Iota > Lite > Eth?

How else could you anticipate those pumps? That sounds aggressive but I'm genuinely curious.

no I started using biz 2 days ago. I do nothing all day but research and read what people say on reddit and now biz. Litecoin was actually luck since I was transfering off an exchange and happened to buy 3 at 170usd, then I bought 4 more at I think 220 or so and rode it all the way up. I then moved into ethereum once litecoin stopped pumping to diversify my portfolio and because I just had a hunch ethereum would pump. Request looked promising and that was when I just got on biz and saw it shilled here so I put a little into it.

Being a early adopter is so nice. I mined on an old Athlon XP 3200+ back in 2009-2010 and look at me now!

BIT

Sitting on 13k crypto portfolio. Am I still considered a poorfag?

I'm needing fag started with $500 5 days ago.

Nikka i say sell at least 10m of that and upgrade your lifestyle

Interesting week

just gonna post my hodlings because blockfolio is gay

18 btc
20 bch
800 ark
5500 iota
50,000 xvg
1 eth just for shits and giggle
11 btx (really just haven't gotten around to selling it, bitcore is going nowhere)

am I gonna make it bros?

no

started with 1000$ in September

Poor college student, 250$ investment so far

Been in crypto about 3 weeks

I don't want a lambo, just some nice pocket money and enough profit to put.more into crypto

Poorfag I am

anons, will I make it. if i keep these for 1 yr. pl dont tell I am fucked up. i dont have any fiat. only hope on linke and reqeeeeeeeeee

I rode eth from 8 to 300 and then diversified into other coins

I plan on selling very soon. Can't wait to get a BMW. Fuck Lambos!

I really don't know what I'm doing but it looked fun. (So like, do we not actually buy them or?)

he is larper

Why do you have 100k on shitcoins? Put that on BTC/ETH/LTC

Well done. This is good.

What kind of beemer sir? e46 m3's are one of my favorites

Im going to sleep. I think that i will be JUSTd in the morning...

But Im not selling anything.

Double ROI
Just both $230 BTC to go into alts.

Can't get a picture right now.

565k overall
50% ETH
30% BTC
20% LTC, LINK, XMR, and LUX

How do I turn it into 1 million before we crash?

Put this into something with a lower market cap than Bitcoin (much lower). It will take a looong time to make substantial money leaving it in Bitcoin

Gonna rate all you faggots so I better get a rate as well.

8/10 not bad, no glaring mistakes. Maybe a bit safe.

6/10 Link really shouldn't be anyone's biggest bag. Coin selection is decent though.

7/10 Decent, nothing special really.

9/10 for what you have. DNA is a solid pick. GL

7/10 Yawn

7/10 Have enough decent stuff to make it if you hold. Safe enough to guarantee you 7 figures as long as you don't fuck up.

6/10 Yawn, too much bitcoin

7/10 newfag detected

3/10 stop buying every pump

5/10 Absolutely not

6/10 all these portfolios look the same

7/10 GL on Monaco

8/10 Risky high caps, I like it.

8/10 stupid to all in, but at least you picked a good bag

7.5/10 Fine, maybe diversify a bit more

4/10 Dumb rich kid probably

6/10 Be careful with eos and salt. R/R not great rn

6/10 yawn

>no btc

High risk/ high reward
nice

Dump Walton, pick up a split of XRP & REQ,

r8 me bro(i)z

massive pump group almost at 2k members join NOW

discord.gg/cMsE5qB

6.5/10 Not bad, boring, considering selling ltc and taking a risk.

6/10 you're not gonna make it sprinkling $100 on shitcoins.

6/10 all you Veeky Forums fags have the same shit I swear

lol...3/10

See above for Veeky Forums portfolios

6/10 Slightly more interesting, stop buying pumps and consider flipping mana/ltc. Never sell all of either.

6/10 Yawn, btc fags pls go.

7/10 Not bad, consider flipping wabi (don't sell all) for something that hasn't pumped as hard yet.

5/10, idk where to start with this one. Try trading.

2/10 Moron. You're lucky if one of these saves you. Get some better bags, you have real money now.

7/10 yawn

Pretty sure i've seen this before...

5/10 Not enough money to matter with those bags.

Yawn 5/10. Strongly consider selling some ltc and taking an actual risk.

What's wrong with mine specifically ?

>5050992
>Pretty sure i've seen this before
what did you mean by this

>posting from the stratosphere

Your choice of alts is just a bit odd. So is your allocation. What you should do with $250 is put $100 into two fundamentally solid small caps like lbc, pascal, bismuh, renos, etc. and then $50 into trading and see how much you can work yourself up from there.

Same boring ass Veeky Forums portfolios. Yall have the same coins. 0x is your best bet out of all of those and IMO is going to outperform the rest of your portfolio combined.

this is a good rate thread, sucks my phone is dead I can't show my sub 1k shitfolio.

Previous OP here. Life has been good to me overnight. Creeping up to that sweet 10k.

How's mine. I'm a very risky gambler by nature.

Thinking about moving BTC to bcash.

Should I move Tronix? I really think the gooks have a winner with that coin