ZEN vs XMR

Break it down for me faggots

XMR is THE KING.

ZEN is not. Simple.

Why though? AFAIK Zen is building a platform that may be analogous to an anonymous ETH.

Could ZenBros one day be king?

XVG faster and more secure NO BRAINER

XMR: the only true, fungible cryptocurrency
ZEN: a random shitcoin

ZEN is superiour to XMR.
Zk-snark algo offers more capability, speed, scaling etc, XMR is more battle tested, old school algo's

I fucking hate Zentrash.

Which do drug dealers use?

I am of the same opinion, but wonder what legitimate arguments XMR has over ZEN.

Looks like a good time buy desu

>which is already established?

If I came up to you in 2009 and offered you BTC, your response would be "which currency do the banks/US use?"

More like if we're in 80's Colombia and I ask "what does Escobar hoard, pesos or dollars?" Switching between cryptos (or pushing to steal privacy enhancing tech) is analogous to switching between fiat, not switching from fiat to crypto.

Hm, FBI honeypot versus a "privacy coin" where 30% of the tx aren't anonymous and it's supposedly a feature.
Just buy XVG instead.

Hold both

y-you can hold more than one??

No, not at all.

ZEN is superior in everything apart from brand-name and we'll entry point. It's hard to explain to people what fungibility is and why Monero is not the only fungible currency, what shielding is, etc. You would assume people concerned with privacy would take their time to read on it but.. we've got monero community who's got you covered. Over the next few years as quantum becomes more of a reality you will start seeing successful attacks on monero and zk proofs will start getting main traction, but atm people are simply too stupid to understand anything beyond a mixer. Once again with time as more and more people do understand you will hear more and more voices like my own which will slowly make things right.

Ok, cool. I can't help but feel the same, but am always curious that perhaps I'm making some glaring oversights. My only concern is the trusted set up.

Have you heard of BlackBytes?

>tfw mined over 50 zencash and still mining
>tfw bought monero at 110
Honestly, it's not so bad.

do you have a node and what's your mining set up?

A buttload of 470s and 570s.

Monero has infinite supply? How the fuck does it have any value?

The Monero devs are literally already looking into a trustless variant of zk-snarks. And other ways to scale better, ... I have no idea why ZCashTards, Vergins and ZenCancer think their shitcoin will remain the only coin with said technology build in. Kys niggers. Monero is and will remain King of Privacy.

Because the inflation is linear so it really does not matter one bit. Fiat printing is exponential. It also makes sure that new Monero keeps being added a slow but certain pace to replace lost Monero.

>inb4 brainlet that does not understand the difference between exponential and linear inflation.

Bitcoin will run into huge troubles once the block reward runs out. The fees will be astronomical.

Private messaging, end to end encryption, domain fronting, anonymous ipfs publishing and data storage... a full blown privacy platform.

Look at Zcash today. ZEN will eventually grow to that level next year and probably further with even more time.

It's a good long term hold.

It's not all about privacy you know. Liquidity is far more important. It's not as easy to spend btc as it is to spend dollars, even less so monero. Now zen right now barely has any volume. You probably can't cash out 100k without using a big exchange (which beats the purpose of privacy) and even in one you'd dip the market a good 10%