I Want normies out of crypto

They need to be gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irX1YK11NlA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP's just pissed he's going to miss another moon mission and stay poor.

Member kids. Always buy high and sell low.

can someone explain this to me. is it because trying to buy low and sell high never works. so by doing the opposite somehow stupidlogic wins?

Yes. the best traders on Veeky Forums all buy high and sell low. it works every time.

>Crypto in 2018

You're gonna make it kid

impossible, actual adoption by gen pop was always needed to justify BTC's speculative price

youtube.com/watch?v=irX1YK11NlA&feature=youtu.be

but then where are you going to get your profits from?

goddamnit i can't tell if you're serious or not.

You are going to be a star. It is written

buying high and selling low doesn't make sense though. i'll lose everytime.

maybe when it moons that's when prices fluctuate so much that buying high and selling low = profit?

>this guy

you buy alts when the btc is high = less value per satoshi.
you sell alts when the btc is low = more value per satoshi.
you dipshit.

wait, wait, wait, not so fast...

Soon.

They only know profits.

They need to discover the funniest part yet.

oookay, I think I got this!

sweet meme

All things being equal, that is true but in practice it is the opposite. Btc dips, market shrinks, people sell alts into btc. Alts dip 2X relative to btc (fiat value). This is the one of the two best time to buy alts. The other is when btc gains wildly, people sell alts into btc (again).

it really depends on the magnitude of the dip. For daytrading you don't need that large waves you can ride, and if it knocks you off, a dip/wave of larger magnitude just might bring you back in, if you just sit it out... then again, time is money...

It's still true though. You want to buy alts when BTC *dominance* is highest, and buy BTC when BTC dominance is lowest.

Assuming there's no funky junk going on and the usual rules apply (like if BTC isn't actually dying / being flippened).

holy fuck that makes sense. thanks user.

what alts? i thought if bitcoin went up litecoin and ether went up too. newbie here.

also when do i buy bitcoin. is that for hodling.

What, a, thread

>what alts?
DOGE, PEPE, POT, ya know, the usual. Confido also has a lot going for it currently.

>when do i buy bitcoin
The guy above already told you

>tfw people i live with at uni are all asking me about bitcoin
>they only know bitcoin
>"user can you help me set up my coinbase?" (set up three)
>even girfriends sorority girls are asking me about crypto
>crypto drops one day, "see bro, this will never get big"

used to be exciting to talk about it, now i want to kill everyone who asks me to explain what a bitcoin is. FUCK

ah i see. thank you user. everything makes sense now.

>finally selling what they've got as BTC crashes to the ground

I also think what really's going on is a classic SHOCK AND AWE. First you lure in all the plebs, then you hit em hard, and hope for the "problem" to be solved (for the time being...). Maybe they're already happy with buying themselves just a bit more time?

probably also the reason why the assholes from bitfinex/tethers still walk around free, instead of getting buttfucked in some shithole cell somewhere in mexico

and then there's no reason to ever sell bitcoin in this process right.

I hope someone is screenshotting this guy for the eventual normie collapse collage

so buy alts when bitcoins high

sell alts when bitcoins low

buy bitcoins when bitcoins low

when do i sell bitcoins?

how do you buy alts without using BTC? You are implicitly selling BTC when purchasing alts.

Listen carefully here bucco: Buy ChainLink and Request Network with 50% of your portfolio (assuming it's sub 5k). Fuck around between BTC, BCH,ETH, LTC, XMR and whatever else you wanna do.

And if it's above 5k, don't invest more until learning a bit more.

You don't, you hold bitcoin until 2020 when its worth a milllion

okay. i got it. thank you cryptoguruanon.

>tfw Normies will soon learn the meaning of Pink Wojak.

You can't go wrong with those holds. I also recommend checking /r/LINKtrader and /r/RequestNetwork to start staying on top of news. Do this at least once a day so you don't get burnt if the developers abandon the project, though the chances of this are low.

It would be worth your time to go through coinmarketcap starting from number #1 and researching every product until #25 at minimum.

The last few days of LTC were but a taste

cool. super appreciative of all the tips. to you or anyone reading when i exchange bitcoin for lets say iota. do i ever lose money besides exchange rates? i use binance and sometimes when i exchange something (lets say bitcoin for req) my portfolio went down like 10 or 20 bux because of it was curious why.