SOUTH KOREAN ANNOUNCEMENT

cryptocoinsnews.com/koreas-justice-ministry-mulls-total-ban-bitcoin-trading-report/

Tomorrow night at 6:00 pm EST (23:00 GMT) South Korea will announce that they’re planning massive regulations on the crypto currency exchanges and citizens who trade in all types of crypto AND IT COULD BE AN OUTRIGHT BAN.

Be prepared for a possible 30+% drop in all major top 20 coins tomorrow night. Plan on liquidating all assets prior to the announcement to BUY THE MASSIVE FUCKING DIP

GURANTEED GAINS STARTING NEXT MONDAY

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Economy/South-Korea-joins-Asian-trend-as-it-mulls-ban-on-bitcoin
discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to buy link then

Nnnoooo my link!

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

False. Go somewhere else faggot.

>tfw in between jobs so i won't be able to take advantage of this dip

the south koreans are a special kind of stupid when it comes to worthless protectionist policies t b h, so i wouldn't be surprised if this was real.

No more pumping b cash faggots

>hundreds of articles

Fffuuuullppp ittsssss s faaaalllsee hhuuuuuuuuhhh

Not buying it.

It wouldn't matter anyways.

China is 100x more money than Korea.

china banned it and it went up to 20k. imagine how high it will go after all those chink countries ban it. these asian governments are making us fucking rich

Oh the newfag doesn't know...

I wonder if ETH goes up if all these governments crack down on 'currency'.

I hold .5 BTC and 40 ETH due to this very real fear.

After China banned ICOs it we lost a huge market share in everything

Like the crop report in Trading Places

BTC aim to disrupt gvt and monnaie crisis.
BTC banned by gvt : "It should dip !"
Guys it will moon even harder. Everybody will buy it.

>Source for the announcement tomorrow. Article linked says nothing about it

They finally realized Bitcoin/crypto is a Chinese scam to vacuum up their money and spit coal ashes/pollution back in their face

>banning it will make the price go down

Lel. Just the opposite.

if south korea isnt going to be pumping bitcoin anymore, kim has no reason not to nuke them

That's FUD

They said they're putting in place regulations forbidding exchanges to hold ICOs, forbid foreigners and minors to trade on Korean exchanges and work on a tax system on digital securities.

There is no more informations, no details about it.
The ban on foreign traders will probably impact Chinese traders but it won't make the price move in any way.
In the end it's good news for crypto since the uncertainty was detrimental to the markets. Now we know that KR is not going to ban exchanges and ICO, just implementing regulations.

Fuck the brainlets

Guys, how can we collapse the USD with Bitcoin if it threatens other currencies? Fuck, man, I just want the dollar to end.

>the People's Bank of China in September, when they banned all centralized-auction exchanges for cryptocurrency and digital tokens. Today Chinese residents are only allowed to trade their bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies via peer-to-peer deals.
>asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Economy/South-Korea-joins-Asian-trend-as-it-mulls-ban-on-bitcoin
So that means the Chinese can trade on decentralized exchanges. Same thing would happen with South Korea.

You actually think you're going to collapse USD with BTC? LMAO

Gook here, theyve already announced theyre putting on regulations and have no intentions of an out right ban.
With NK jacking crypto exchanges and chink scammers abound in this country, this is good news for crypto trading as regulations protect the traders.
Fuck off with the bs FUD

polsci 101? You idiots realize if the dollar fell, the world would be in utter disarray, right? Even with massive bubbles in stocks, bonds, and other, the dollar is required to keep your shitty electricity on and clean water to your home. Enjoy those roads nice and safe without banditos raping your wifes anus? Thank your taxes and bow to your american dollar! The true king! No dollar no bitcoin dum dick whole!!

Tether lol

How easily people forget BTC doesn't have nearly as much widespread adoption as they fantasize about. Pay your basic utilities and rent/mortgage/buy a home with Bitcoin, now maybe it will be taken seriously.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Yea only after 150bil disappearred over the span of 2 days

Because the ban in china was super effective. Literally more FUD so salty nocoiners have a chance to get to the moon.

THIS. FUCKING SELL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT OP

RETARDED FUD ON A GRAND SCALE ISNT A STRANGER TO CRYPTO

SEE CHINESE BAN FUD

So nobody is concerned that BTC/USD has been absolutely flat for just about a week now? Even after futures launched it was hardly volatile, now it's just stopped. The run is over. Now is the time when people realize they bought in too late and will have a rush out. Better hold onto your panties.

> BTC moons hard
its a bubble guyz, sell sell sell aaaaaaaaaaaa
> BTC consolidates
u-uhh guy, whats goiong on this is scary!

how can gooks circumvent this hypothetical ban though?

Only btc? what about LTC and ETH?

ok, I'm retarded, I posted before reading your entire post.

the volume is gone, it’s not consolidating

This is FUD. Bithumb in South Korea has actual physical shops where you can walk in and buy ETH and other cryptos.

These “regulations” are probably just gonna say they must ask for ID if you look under 18

just watch korea exchanges and see what happens.
if they start dumping then pepper your angus

When will this start?

Both. Expect a dip on news from FUD + volume collapse when chinks and gooks sell up to take cover from the deteriorating gook markets. They need a bit of time to move over to Japanese exchanges, maybe not very long depending if most of the hodlings have already learned the lesson.

We have exponentially more newcoiners here than last time, they won't know about last time or any of the times and as far as most of them will be concerned this would be panic sell tier. It's round one again and again for any seemingly major events, these people don't actually believe that king is unstoppable, price down for a moment = normie tears

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link fsf
discord.gg/PkDdch5

Imagine being so spoiled you need an ATH every day

Fucking kill yourself

do i sell ltc?

Guys give it to me straight. I've made 5k into 20k these past few months. Should i hold usd now or is this just FUD

My gut feeling tells me serious correction coming, especially since its way flat and volume is down

12hr macd look awful too

Bubble bursts in one more year

>a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins

One simple investing rule: don't be greedy. That's a pretty sweet return. If you're uncomfortable, bail.

I donno man I fell for the tether FUD and cashed out most my stack when BTC was 9.5k. 2 weeks later at 18k. Legit wanted to kill my self

>the volume is gone

Not having the absolutely insane volume that brought us from 8.1 to 17 is not 'gone,' it's normalized

Straight up take 10k and detach it from crypto, the normies can keep running with this and if they do your 10k still in could get you pretty far, just keep taking a little out on your way up and you could not lose

The volume is still fucking insane, it was a matter of weeks ago it sat at like half this

I actually sold all my ltc for usd at 150. I'd have 30k+ if i just held ltc but i put it into btc thinking it might shoot up again. I missed out on a lot but i made a lot as well. I'm torn on what to do. I feel like hodl isn't always wisest

gooks copy each other with everything, and i mean
literally everything.

What a shithole.

So thankful for Trump right now.

China and Russia have been trying to make their own reserve currency for a while. I doubt that it will be BTC, but i'm sure they are going to find a way to fidget around the dollar along with a lot of the rest of the world. I don't see the value of USD tanking, nor do i see a big crash from this kind of action because our debt goes up with our GDP and the only people footing the bill are workers, which probably ends up looking fine.

be more concerned about CME futures.

>be more concerned about CME
por que?

biggest exchange in the world

Chinks are using Korean exchanges now, if Korea bans crypto everything will crash harder than you've ever seen.

Buddy, China is accessing crypto through Korea. That's why S.Korean exchanges are #2 in total volume and it's why the Chinese crypto ban is irrelevant atm.

The dollar has been crashing against BTC. The bankers are planning to make fiat holders the biggest bag holders.

Funniest thing I've heard all day. If that happens, what do you plan to do with it?

Honestly, i want to try and daytrade this possible dip, but in my memory there is so much of that exact same scenario and then bitcoin jus destroy all the sell walls and moon and never go back down and MY SATOSHIS WHERE ARE THEY so yeah, i'll just hodl.
Having a dip just after one is basically not happening, this period of consolidation just means it's preparing to launch to the moon again and this FUD is just people hoping to strike the load two time in the row.

Don't be greedy, we already got a 40% profit from the precedent dip, and bitthumb have quite the heavy buy pressure in its order book.
Never bet on two dips in a row, it's a fool's bet.

>thinks chinks give a fuck about anything

they will move to japanese exchanges

theyll stop asking for id a few months after the regulation.
just like soju.

Hope not convert it back to USD to pay your mortgage, electric and car insurance. Still waiting

I want to summarize what's going on.

On Dec 11, ONE official said they are CONSIDERING banning bitcoin in the emergency meeting

On Dec 13, said emergency meeting has happened and new ID, tax, and banking regulations have been set.

7/10 FUD, tried to show confidence with the exact time and scary percentage. It will fool a few n00bs

Bithumb already fits all their requirements.