Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/saudi-uae-central-banks-team-test-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how big is this? thinking about going all in

Pretty nice but not huge news

Ditching ETH for a new platform is YUGE

imagine you could buy apple stock in 1939, that big

Sorry, was replying to

not big. i saw this the second it was posted and didnt buy kek. no one gives a fuck about kiks foundation it has like 8k followers on twitter.

trash partners

They have another partnership announcement lined up on-par with the IBM one, hence Teeka's buy up to $0.10 call. Should happen this month.

imagine buying bitcoin in 1912
it's THAT big

Its getting ridiculous that xlm isnt at least 2-3k sats. Its straight up better than ripple. It just needs a little exposure

is there another way to transfer funds to bittrex than starting with coinbase depositing? i don't know if i did something different this time, but it's telling me i have to wait until tuesday to move my btc. i feel like by the time this happens, xlm will be up way past $0.14 and i don't want to make this mistake again.

Imagine a large dick. That big.

Image that scene from TDK where the joker burns a pile of money. THAT big.

lol you realize its an old ripple rip off with much less institutional support right

you try going thru GDAX yet?

i haven't...but i'll check it out.

>Ripple
>used by a bunch of banks in asia no one gives a shit about

>Stellar
>backed by fucking IBM

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking moron?

Didn’t they have their own coin KIN? What happened?

Imagine seeing ur dads dick ravaging ur mom. That big

imagine buying bitcoin in 230 BC. THAT big.

>used by a bunch of banks in asia no one gives a shit about

are you fucking kidding me?

imagine being paid $1,000,000 per bitcoin to take them off the hands of Roger Ver.

that big

the fact that xlm hasnt mooned , with all these announcements with ibm, this, satoshipay, numerous bank partnerships, i mean WHAT does it take for this coin to moon? if it doesnt moon in another few days im giving up on it. like holy shit

it wont moon until you sell
then it will keep mooning until you buy back

kek

Holding comfy!!!! Stellar is too good to not moon. This alleged huge partnership is going to cause your chart to go 3d and stab you in the eye.

Cool, I like bid dicks. Just bought 5k

big if true

lol

Imagine being able to split into two versions of yourself, one female and one male, both heterosexual and both as attractive as possible to each other while maintaining one dual consciousness and having the most wonderful sex possible and then birthing a child at the end of it and collapsing into one person again and then eating that child to rejuvenate yourself with stem cells.

That big.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It already mooned.

Check back in a week

> thinks coins only moon once
You haven't been paying attention if you think this this won't moon soon

Imagine my bags.
That big

CURRENTLY PUMPING

good pump right now

Possibly related news: coindesk.com/saudi-uae-central-banks-team-test-cryptocurrency/

i know it is tanking right now, but it blows my mind that potcoin is worth more than stellar right now.

It blows my mind that ripple is worth more than stellar right now.

imagine ... final...getsuga tensho'ing a white single mom with 2 half white and half black children using food stamp at you're local mom and pops store

true

>what is supply