Um someones about to sell 300+ btc

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-banks-crypto-accounts-government-plans-a-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ya the bears have won and don't seem willing to lose. If you want to retain your equity nows the time to start getting ahead of this. It could tumble fast if stop losses start getting triggered.

How do you know?

Holy shit!! Its gonna go down??
Its getting chipped so fast... Damn....

300 btc is nothing poorfag

Holy shit 300 bitcoin sell order @ 16000.....jews are cashing out

Wow.....

exactly

How low are we talking about? I have 1.24btc and 4eth, wat do for short term?

Completely baseless FUD

It's in the damn orderbook for fucks sake

See and

Stupid.

Could have waited for 19-20k. They will regret it in about two weeks.

Dont think soo... 3 days of bear market and even deeper dips... This is not a drill anymore...

It depends on how long normies sit back before they FOMO again. By Friday we'll be sub $15k and by the end of the weekend we could be back to $10k. If enough steam was taken out of the sails you'll see ETH and LTC keep rising while BTC bleeds for a few months and bounces between $8 and 12k before finding real sustained support again and carrying upward.

It could be a while since a lot of alts have Q1 updates people are going to be holding out for by the time it finds its floor.

someone didn't buy the dip
stay poor fuckface

My friend is cashing out 300BTC today, but that's only because he hasn't had money before.

Buy the dip fags. All the way to zero

Why not cash out like 20 or 30? Fucking larp

no coiner spotted hahaha. what's wrong? losing BTC value while holding your shitcoins? AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA you should have known this would happen.

>no coiner
>holding shitcoins
pajeet logic

Idk, that's what I'd do too.

He got is as a gift from his grandfather so it's not like he's watched the market. He thinks it's peaked now.

Not a larp, I have nothing to gain from it

>a 300 BTC sell wall on my pissant shitcoin exchange is important enough to make a thread on Veeky Forums

Make your own thread, then...
With hookers and money...
>Insertbender.jpg

This wall is either coming down and the buy pressure is going to send the price soaring back to $17k... or this next dump is going to be a doozy.

Place your bets now people

>buy pressure
Literally what buy pressure lmao
I'm voting dump

Dont forget kids people go shot btc so they come out here and try to knock down price

Seems its going down... Its at 40%... How can btc reach ATH when we have soo many dips lately???
Dosent make sense...

It started as a 300 BTC wall... its now a 200BTC wall. If it chews through it, that takes a lot of buy pressure to keep the price pinned to the wall like that.

There was a 1k btc sell wall on gdax yesterday. It ate through that and the price is lower than it was yesterday.

i thought it started as a 1600 wall

Fair. Part of the problem is that every one of these failed rallies burns out more and more people who are willing to pay these prices without any price gains to show for it. The bears seem to be winning since futures opened. Apparently that was all it took to break the rally.

Yeah nvm 1600

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-banks-crypto-accounts-government-plans-a-ban/

I don't get it. If there is a sell wall and there is upward price movement that means that wall will go down BUT if that sell wall doesn't go down that means there is more downward price movement because no one wants to buy at 16000? Am I reading the market wrong?

+500 BTC is a lot. I used to see 100btc buys and sells all the time. Its nothing.

When is the united bitcoin hard fork?

Going down slowly. What happens after a sell wall is broken?

>.00185% of btc’s market cap

Wasn't there a guy who sold 1000 BTC on GDAX yesterday?

Yeah, the market face-fucked its way through a multiple thousands of BTC wall late last night. 300 is nothing.

Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

Like I replied below. I don't get it. When a sell wall is up it means a seller is willing to sell for a certain price. In this case a seller is willing to sell for 16000, if the wall is going down then the price movement will be going because people are willing to buy at 16000 and maybe the next higher asking prices.

On the other hand if the sell wall doesn't go down then no one wants to buy at 16000 and the price will go down further.