I have $10000 to buy crypto. What are my best choices for HODLing? I mean real long term...

I have $10000 to buy crypto. What are my best choices for HODLing? I mean real long term, like I dont even wanna look at my shit until a year from now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ark

Request, my nig nog.

dyor

Ethereum is your safest bet

too late for any crypto sorry

mana. you will have 384k dollars in one year

Aeternity

Litecoin, my friend.

I'm long on XMR, ADA, FUN, and ARK

1k bitcoin
3k neo.
3k ltc
1k small market cap coin with growth potential. Safex would be my choice.
1k moon shot coin.
The last 1k should go into a stock so you're not completely broke when this fad ends.

All you have to do is listen , Iota

That's it

TRX, ARK

All in on Tron hold till 2022. thank me later ;)

Unironically Byteball

ARK, TRST, ETH.

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

MCO is gonna do %150 in the next 24 hours

EOS

It's the one most likely to see institutional money start poring in this year.

come on guys... really?

Link

voila

Ripple

Why are Indian IPs still allowed to post here?

Enigma. MIT team. Solid ideas, efficiently implemented. Low market cap, bad press for a hack that occurred (not on their platform it was a spoofer)
The attention hasn't been on this coin and I am the sole shiller of it on this board. I think it could easily pull a double to quadruple flip ya heard

Don't listen to anyone here. Rlc because low mc, amazing team (5 PhDs), in a cloud computing industry that will hit 400 bill by 2020. 10x by may

FunFair my nig

put it all in litecoin. Thank me later

Tron. seriously. EZ profit dude. It's mooning right now as we speak

If you literally won't look for 1 year (Ideally 2 years), XRP

unironically 75% BTC 25% XMR for long term ignore hold

Buy ETH and you can't go wrong. So many ICOs are built on it, it's never going away.

I wouldn't buy BTC at these levels. The utility isn't there, so the price can go anywhere.

Is there a broker I can use with just an simple identification?

I do everything digital I get no mail, I'm pulling my hair out.

I finally stop being depressed about not buying btc when it was .05 and started looking into all of this shit at seemingly the bestish time.

Will they accept my lease in pdf for address?

ETH to play it safe or REQ if you like to gamble.

Why do people think ETH will outgrow Dash or LTC overall?

>real long term
>a year from now

This precisely. Follow what this man said.

Buy and hold BIS

WAVES and ETH, in that order

Unironically chainlink.

Seriously go 80% in BTC, ETH, XMR, and LTC split evenly, and gamble 20% trading alts.

No LARP, I put $90k USD into ARK. My staking rewards are about $1000 local currency per month right now. Pretty awesome return while I wait for this investment to mature.

Thanks Vizard

have you considered buying a Proof of Stake coin and just staking them in a wallet to collect the dividends over the year

Are there any non-meme PoS coins out there?

ARDR

Give me like tree fifty when you strike it rich.

Wait until the bubble pops, put in your 10k then

OMG

hodl till plasma and enjoy being rich

This, fucking gonna punch the next pajeet I see

Ethereum and BTC. It is that simple user.