twitter.com/StellarOrg/status/941131127259058179

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHA

ETH BTFO

ETH is dead, be upstanding for your new #2 coin, XLM

XLM will moon in a day or two. It's about time

>Exciting news! @Kike's @kike_foundation to move from the @ethereumproject to the @StellarOrg #blockchain in 2018.
just

This is actually huge despite the shitpost. Teeka Masala is right again.

This is huge
Kik is pretty big in America isn't it?

Logo is actually a rocket. Destined to moon. How man people not be getting in on this?

Yeah, kikes are super huge in America. Ask the Doland.

t.me/pumpandtrump

lol who the fuck cares about kik? i remember when the kik news dropped for ethereum it didnt even effect the price.

Hahaha price is dropping crypto wtf
Anyways should I sell half my REQ stash for xlm?

WE MOVING NOW

Only group I actually follow in telegram. Straight as fuck, 0 pump and dumps.

LOL. Eth once again proving it is the shittest coin in the top 10

Bought because you posted this. Thanks.

Good timing. When the lines meet, it will take off, see earlier uptrend

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whalles. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

i drew this up last night as well. i cannot wait.

*affect

what's going on someone explain plz.

Please tell me I have more than a day to look into this. I don't have the time at the moment.

Theyre meme lines you stupid knuckle dragging, vine swinging, turd spewing, micro penis having disappointment

ETH AND ADA ARE THE ONLY COINS....

BUY BUY BUY BUY

seriously

when following TA analysis, it is good to see historical uptrends and downtrends over the long term as well as short term. with the way the chart for XLM is heading, it shows a trend where the recent trends are blending with the long term trends and those two major lines are converging to one point soon.

this could mean from here a new trend north or south. i feel, and the other user it seems, that the general trend following this convergence will be a good, possibly sharp, rise as there is no negative news regarding this project. the development team is solid with major connections to other successful companies, solid partnerships, and a fully supportive community. i think this leads to solid gains.

>when following TA analysis, it is good to see historical uptrends and downtrends over the long term as well as short term.
what's especially good is a plot like on bitcoinwisdom where you can zoom all in to 1m, and gradually zoom out to 1w.
>realize we're dealing with a motherfucking fractal
but you just keep drawing your meme lines...

user, riddle me this: what's the length of the coastline of england?

proportional to the sad energy you have to expound feeling good about yourself trolling on an anonymous messaging board to fill the vast void in your soul that is only validated by your own actions performed under the cloak of your computer.

enjoy buying high and selling low.

>kik

Yeah, this will not affect the price of anything.

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid sig nal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

>these other scam server
kek, pajeets don't even try

Strike 2, Kumar.

pajeet detected

Fucking kek

60k xlm here since 8cents