A small glimpse of what's to come

If you don't have a whitelist, I feel sorry for you.

"In support of the Singapore AI initiative. SingularityNET joins several industry leading technology companies, including IBM and NVIDIA, in playing an instrumental role in the Deep Tech Nexus."

blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-partners-with-sginnovate-innovation-arm-of-the-singapore-government-af3596164ece

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RhkpVA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how whitelist?

ahhh the pinnacle of the crypto-bubble.

we're making history, anons.

"We’ve also collaborated with more than 100 industry experts across various technical and operational fields, many of whom contributed to the core infrastructure that SingularityNET will run on.
The SingularityNET platform is being built on OpenCog technology, currently in use by more than 50 global companies with over $250 billion in combined revenues, including Cisco Systems and Huawei Technologies."

From earlier blog post.

It's too late. Closed today.

What implies to be in a whitelist?

To be allowed to participate in the ICO

So when & where can one attain this shitcoin?

After ICO on ED, or when some exchanges list it

Cheers & checked

I got a whitelist but I have been getting burned white ICOs why would this one be any different

SingularityNET unofficial discord!

discord.gg/RhkpVA8

Hold on a fucking second is this guy involved in an ico? Because ill buy the everliving shit out of it i fokin swear m8 this dudes autism makes vitalik look like a chad

All in when it comes online

Yes, he's the chief scientist at Hanson Robotics and the creator of the ICO, also OpenCog which is used by Cisco, Huawei, etc. This is why I'm all inning ;)

Pretty sure he's a jew, and I even like him.

What was the pre-sale bonus for this, user? Hardcap is 32m, but the scope is so expansive that i don't think that's a big deal.

No confirmed number, but reading the telegram it seems the max bonus was 4%, if any.

You absolute shitters how come no one shills this before the deadline? You could've gotten a lot of high quality iron handed hodlers like myself. Now all you've got is Juan de la sellingondayone. Hope it drops below ath. Im one salty nigger rn

Even if you buy on ED for slightly higher it'll be worth it ;)

with ____ you ____

Never heard of this project, but Ben's AGI design is flawed. I say this as someone who is heavily involved in AGI research and participated in the same BBS's as him in the early 00s and followed his and his colleagues' work. I've followed his OpenCog project since debut and the models he based them on as early as '02 and it is as flawed now as it was back then. I'm a firm believer that other AGI developers who also communicated in the same space will build AGIs that vastly outperform his probabilistic-based models.

I DID FUCKING SHILL IT

besides, it's ultimately crap.

Why are companies like Cisco and Huawei using his OpenCog if it's so flawed? Having over 250bn of yearly revenue on that platform seems like it is pretty reliable.

Because Ben is a smart guy. I never said he wasn't. He has a brilliant mind, regardless of if his AGI is outperformed by other AGI, his AGI will vastly outperform any neural-network based AI platform in areas that will matter a lot in the future.

Thanks for your input.
I'm still extremely bullish but hey, what's my opinion worth as an user ;)

these cucks want full KYC/ML they can go fuck themselves.

>okin swear m8 this dudes autism makes vitalik look like a chad

It was shilled here ages ago.