P-

OH BOY OHHH BOY, IS THIS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?

How many normies are gonna an hero Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
discord.gg/7mEtuww
discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
reddit.com/r/bitfinex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw I bought at $18,500

>This is assured bearish according to people here

God this board is filled with retards

>pink id

make sure you guys sell right now and buy back when it is 18k

>I don't know what MACD is

Bearish?

All bearish signs have meant nothing for btc. Normies should anhero. I hate everyone of my co workers who asked how to buy bitcoin today. I gladly told them. They deserve it for laughing at me for months.

Holy hell, lurk moar

This year.

Did everyone on Veeky Forums seriously just get into crypto this year? Are you all that goddamn new? What happened to everyone who used to be here?

I came here from Facebook to learn how to get rich

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

Sell your shitcoins at ATH and tell them to leHODL XD forever.

Yup. Oldfags left here about 6-8 months ago. Or you don’t remember them asking for us to get our own crypto containment board?

Probably an hero’d

finally this shitcoin is dead. now alts can reign supreme. finally my ripple will be worth it's true value.

Go back now or you will be here forever

Not until I get fucking rich I wont. How do i get rich? What do I buy

>What happened to everyone who used to be here?

They left once crypto got big again

Oh they want to know how to get to bittrex. I play dumb. Once I’m comfy I’ll tell them and dump all over them.

Alts will crash too user, consider this: with Bitcoin you can at least buy overpriced drugs (with a high risk of getting scammed), what can you do with alts? get rich quick?

>What do I buy

Whatever shitcoins I'm holding

Bitcoin. BTC buy a whole one and McAffe says you’ll have a million by 2020. Or he will eat his own dick. And you buy bitcoin off of Coinbase. Now fuck off.

LOL it wont crash super hard again, and if it does, more for me! Pump server.

discord.gg/7mEtuww

>Alts will crash too user

Pretty much. The only way a market crash doesn't occur is a slow and steady overtaking by an alt over like a year long period

Lol u mad nerd? I'll be rich as fuck and you'll be a loser haahah

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

:))))))))))))))))

>python - 2 tetherpump.py --CreateTether 5000000

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
You’re here forever my dude, I tried to help you. F.

If they crash bitcoin it will be a huge blow for the crypto market as a whole and with futures comming they would be retarded to do so. If it crashes naturally, they will artificially keep it's price somewhat stable.

See you tomorrow when the price is back at 17k.

actually this used to be a very nice board of people that owned businesses and had jobs and what-not. that's how new you are. crypto and robinhood were contained to two threads

i left when every thread started being about crypto. then i came back again when i decided to buy some

go get a mortgage on your house
don't own a house?
apply for student loans
then dont bother with crypto exchanges, they are shady, filled with ilicit trade and criminals
instead buy bitcoin futures, there you can make at minimum 8 times ROI
then laugh at all the poor fag salty wage slaves

This. Is what will happen and alts may keep going up steady until king bitcoin decides to break out and then everyone will dump alts. And the cycle will continue.

maybe this is what they want. then IOTA the centralized cryptocurrency will be promoted as an alternative to BTC.

>then IOTA the centralized cryptocurrency will be promoted as an alternative to BTC.

IOTA doesn't even work properly with the centralized authenticator

Faggot quit telling him to take out money he doesn’t have to put into crypto. No one with half a fucking brain advises that.

Check out this late stage mtgoxesque subleddit: reddit.com/r/bitfinex/

MagicalTux couldn't pump forever... iFinex can try to delay it, but sooner or later will happen

it how you get rich
get a loan
gamble it
didnt work out?
do it again
thats how trump became rich and then president

Chill out btc is doing just fine

>discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
oldfagbiztard reporting in. Followed you faggots here. Post in another of my threads, and I will step on you like a bug. I am literally staring at the back of your skulls. No, not through a scope - yet. That is up to (you) .

>Not until I get fucking rich I wont. How do i get rich? What do I buy
while you are here trying to get rich, let me tell you about the jews and why Hitler was right.

>only +5% since last week

The end is close

pic related

short it with 5x leverage fag

What's that bottom line called?

everything for the last month has shot BTC out of a cannon. if we correct, we're probably correcting to that line near 8k - many pros expect this movement. stick in a buy order at 8.5k and sell again around 10k after the bounce if you like to gamble.