Have someone suicided from losing all in crypto?

have someone suicided from losing all in crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hmjdw/my_brother_killed_himself_because_of_btc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't anyone's been stupid enough to lose absolutely everything.
At least yet.

yeah me ama

Many people I'm sure

Will happen soon. I felt like shit after loosing 1K day trading.

Yes, I’m writing this from my coffin underground. Wifi is pretty shit down here.

Yup, basically mentally unstable people invest a lot (i.e. much more than they should) thinking that will change their life, then 99.9% of the time they lose everything, and in some cases they just kill themselves. It's fucking sad, but pretty common unfortunately.

Was that english, rasheed?

Once BTC begins to genuinely fall it will 100% happen

Fucking lost 1k today day trading until I made $500 back. Now I’m down $500 lmao

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hmjdw/my_brother_killed_himself_because_of_btc/

Stinky linkies are investing what little they have left into ropes and helium.

of course man. think of all the people that bought bcash at 2,400 and EMC at 3 dollars or whatever lol. Shit there were people who bought DGB and RDD at like 2,000 SATS only to lose %95 of their money in a couple weeks.

No linkers are going to synchronize jump off bridges all over the world when LINK moons

The price of LINK already jumped off a bridge

lol youd think if someone had most if there money in crypto that they would start pulling out by now. Shit could crash into a bear market anytime from now until Febuary.

ofc

yeeeeaahhhh...... but these gains just feel sooo fucking good i can't stop.

im like 7-8x my money since beginning of august and i think about killing myself everyday, this stuff is too good to be true i always see the glass half empty

damn. this whole board seems... borderline suicidal, desperate, and horribly alone. and yet we just fight each other.

maybe take a break from forums and crypto. hold your stack and forget about it. trying making some kind of art, whatever you like. if you find something that is mildly interesting and practice it a lot, you can lose yourself in it and it's the best feeling in the world. just takes some time and pain.

imagine people killing themselves during a "crash" and it moons to new ath months later like always

Anybody who managed to lose everything in this market would have to be literally brain dead. They wouldn't even care if they lost everything. So, no. Nobody has done that.

well.... we'll see.

I'm close to being this board's first suicide with timestamp

STOP. FUCKING. LAUGHING.

every 1% BTC drops 40k virgins die.

Just stop laughing.

Begone stinky linky

If you're retarded enough to lose it all in a market as stupidly bullish as crypto, I really can't see what other option you have left in life

Can you imagine?

This makes me feel better

I'm not killing myself and I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WATCHING ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE TRUMAN SHOW ANYMORE AHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sometimes you think oh I only lost half a btc or a few eth or whatever then you do that math and its literally fuckloads of money, many thousands of dollars

Gambling addicts have something like a 20% greater chance of suicide. So, yes, whoever is in this as a gamble runs the risk.

>reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hmjdw/my_brother_killed_himself_because_of_btc/
lol wow :/ I don't blame him, 50 fucking million FUCK

If you fully expose most or all of your assets to a single investment, you are exposing yourself to an extremely high risk. The payoff may be big, but be prepared for a complete loss.

good thing i'm an investor NOT a gambler

Kekd. "It's just numbers to you isn't it?