Bitcoin Cash will become the true Bitcoin in 2018

Bitcoin Cash will become the true Bitcoin in 2018.

Bitcoin core was hijacked by satanist globalists who want to destroy Bitcoin and render all cryptocurrency as untrustworthy in the process.

Their plan is to inflate the price, have people become comfortable and buy into it, then destroy it.

We need to support forks of Bitcoin because they decentralize any one persons power, and place it into the hands of ideas. Through crypto Darwinism the best coin will eventually sort itself out and the network will be more robust and secure for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyF_3SZKhY8
discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some people actually believe this

Which part, specifically?

I agree bch will definitely overtake btc just a matter of when. Btw pump starts soon :)

Well the Satanism thing sounded a little lacking in evidence but everything else checked out.

You've spent too much time on /pol/ user, but it's true BCH will overtake BTC

What's with the bcash shilling today? I think I saw 4-5 threads.

Well I obviously ad-libbed that part, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were actually true.

Cashie cultists swarming

soon hours, days, weeks?

Bitcoin core is run by a bunch of retards.

Look at this idiot.

Do you actually trust him with your money?

What's wrong with segwit and the lightning network?

BTC forks are bunch of piece of crap that should not be given any support. And nobody can take over a cryptocurrency stop being retarded
BTC will always stay the top amongst them all.

Increased complexity for no reason.

Let the coins compete for market cap and let the miners choose which coin to support.

youtu.be/SyF_3SZKhY8

Just watch this interview.

This is an actual bitcoin dev who doesn’t know anything about crypto theory besides rudimentary coding.

Do you put your faith in people like this to make the right decision?

Better tech lies in BCH, for sure. It also has a better claim to the Bitcoin name as laid out in the whitepaper. Idk if I'd call Core satanists, but they're definitely incompetent.

2018 is looking very good for BCH, and the more we spread the word, the faster we will see user and merchant adoption. Merchants are already abandoning BTC(see Steam).
Before long people will realize that the thing that brought BTC to its current value, that gave rise to all of crypto, cheap and fast transactions, are completely absent from BTC, and is alive and well in BCH. BCH gets to retain first mover status and is compatible with merchant applications that already support BTC with very little modification.

We're near the end of BTC, the last argument core shills have is the "store of value" meme. Everyone with a brain knows that only lasts as long as people keep buying. People have been saying BTC is a ponzi for years, and they're finally right. It's sad because it wasn't always that way.

>Lightning Network
No one wants to lock up their bitcoins in a channel to facilitate microtransactions. You still have to pay a tx fee to open the channel, then lock your funds, then another tx fee to close it. This requires foresight of every transaction you'll ever have in the future, and makes it worthless for 1 time purchases. Not to mention the user experience nightmare it entails. I predict it will have either a very low, or zero effect on reducing network congestion. Meanwhile, you can actually spend BCH like it's money in your hand.

Right on the money

The bitcoin core devs openly mock Satoshi and say he’s a evil person because he has so many coins, while remaining anonymous.

Are these people delusional?

Wondering how much do they pay you for shilling, I need a job too.

There will be 3 pumps spread out over this weekend starts anytime and ends sat

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link: discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

best part is we have so many whales with iron hands holding a ton of this coin. and a bunch of dedicated miners who have never sold a single coin.

this is going to hit a supply crunch and skyrocket in price

Fuck pumps. Adoption is key, and it's happening faster every day.

When to buy BCH?

why is it called bch desu

now that BTC is dead, I believe you. bcash will unironically replace BTC.

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

“I think Satoshi’s a sellout”
“And I think that he could burn his private keys now and not risk the future economy of the world , with an unknown party holding 10% of it”
“Who may have given those keys to his kid, and his kid might be the next HITLER”
“Or he may have gotten a mental illness and gotten whacky himself”
“Or he has some other socially dangerous beliefs”
“This guy’s accruing a lot of money and he’s a variable that we’re unaware of”
“He could be renouncing his control of his keys and he’s not.”
“Which means he’s either a bitch or he’s dead”
“Those are the only two options I’m aware of”

- Bitcoin core dev

Would you trust a person this stupid?

Just listen to some interviews of bitcoin core devs and you’ll want to run with your money.

The only thing keeping them alive are chinese miners.

wow the asian guy is fucking dumb

I want to like bch but this shilling is our cancer
You want bch to be something special but all it has is the word ‘Bitcoin’

Not only that watch I have no doubt the Bitcoin core devs want Satoshi dead because their masters think a Satoshi is a threat to them.

You've never been around jews I see

Everyone please.

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

This will give you insight into the mind of a Bitcoin Core Dev and how truly delusional and deranged they are.

i fucking love this board