What have you rewarded yourself with biz?

What have you rewarded yourself with biz?
biz hardmode: no depreciating assets
I cashed out my initial investment (including tax) plus a few thousand. I'd like to treat myself to something nice, but I'm not going to buy a money sink like a motorcycle or car. Can't even justify a new computer really. Already have stocks and all that bullshit. Can't justify consumables, though might take family out to a nice restraunt.

Thinking of a gold eagle or two.

Bought a few guns

Dropped $5k on an Eames chair, no larp

>guns
Yeah was just thinking this. I live in a non-free state, no guns until I really make it and can buy property.

Nice, looks like the lambo of chairs

>just started with 400 dollars
>up to 950
one day i wish to buy a selmer mk iv for my dad who sold his to pay for my mom's medical treatment.

if you don't know what that shit is look it up.

Buy a nice mattress, comfy shoes, and quality shirts. Those are things you use everyday

Free time.

mememagic.com

Bought my first mining rig.

You are a good son user.

Haven't bought anything as a reward. Had to take out .1 btc to pay for some of my car, and spent a couple bch (3 months ago) to buy a mining rig.

Every cent I own is in crypto, I only take out enough to pay rent a buy food once at the end of the month. Seems pretty risky and retarded but I'm up to around 12k now from the 3-4k I started with (ty based req and eth).

Bought a 3K computer for gayming that I'm also gonna mine on, should make my money back in 6-8 months

Allot of hot hookers, and a rolex

Bought some Japanese whisky and several hookers. Now my gains are gone.
Not worth it because I think k I may have genital herpes.
Fuck me and my life.

So deep. So right.

Paid off my debt. The only time I've cashed out

compound interest

I got my gf some new tits and a ar-15.

Having money IS the reward.

>falling for jewish memes and degeneracy
bahahahaha

The Jews got to me young, once they cut my dick they branded me a degenerate for life.

Cryptotranny here.

Just dropped $60,000 on surgery.

hardmode Veeky Forumsmonk here

I price everything at 20x+ its current price so a $5 hamburger for example:

$5 x 20 = 100-5 = at least $95 of gains lost

1998 Toyota Corolla. This thing can't depreciate anymore.

It sucks being a computer enthusiast. The only things with somewhat decent resell value are Macs, and even then you’re still losing money.

I have unironicaly fantasied about this. I wish I could afford to somehow give myself a real woman's body. Unfortunately, the science is not there and I am broken, so I guess I'll just get Veeky Forums as fuck

Just be a twink, dumbass

But then you don't get to have bobs ;_;

Why would you do this? Any articles or something ?

A 3d printer. They're not super expensive, fun, great for kids; consumables aren't too bad depending on how much you print (I usually buy a reel around once a month, maybe $20 for the nice stuff) and if you built it from a kit you feel accomplished when you make something cool come out of it

M1 garand from cmp
Made november 1942
Used in europe
Arrived on my door on dec 7
76 years to the day after pearl harbor
Service grade but is like 9/10

Imma make a thread on k inna few days after i blot out all my info in pics

Try being a cycling enthusiast. Carbon fibre road bike I bought last year for 3k now worth less than 1k used.... just

I'm usually hide my power level day to day and act like a normie pretty well.
I read books on being liked and I'm pretty much universally appreciated now.
If these gains continue, I'll be a millionaire pretty soon. If not, I'm paid 100+K a year, and I save like a bitch, so I'll be a millionaire soon anyways.

Serious question, can I somehow use my money to attract twinks like this? I'm good at talking, smart, better looking than average. If so, how?

I'm too big and hair to be a twink, it makes more sense to just embrace my masculinity.

I figure that once I get fucking swole, then I can express my inner feminine side. You can pull off being androgynous by mixing the best traits of being masculine and feminine, not by mixing the worst traits. No one wants to see some skinny, sickly fag in a dress. However, pic related can pull off the fag look because he's so masculine that femininity compliments him well.

I think I am a closet homosexual

Most twinks of that tier are too high on life to need to whore themselves out really, so you'd have to hunt them out in person or on apps

No articles in particular, but I've heard many arguments. The arguments about "hyperbitcoinization" seem somewhat plausible as I'm currently behaving exactly as it would predict i.e. radically sucking almost all of my capital out of the economy and into bitcoin for max returns.

I'm really just looking at trend lines and making a guess over the next 1-5 years. A 10x return on bitcoin during this time seems extremely conservative, 20x is more reasonable but still conservative. If the current speculative trends continue anywhere near what they have been then mcafee's million dollars a coin within 3 years will happen which is 60x.

I'm going to live more expensively in direct proportion to the decrease of the slope of the S curve.

Bought a monitor and GPU back in spring.Spent almost almost 1 bitcoin.By far the biggest mistake i committed

I've been thinking of twink chasing to a post-soviet country when I'm shitting cash, but I don't want to get rekt by neo-nazis :/

Nothing. Hodling till $200k sir. Don't want to kick myself in the ass once it blasts past $150k