Anyone else in on this shit? This has been by far the biggest moon mission I've ever been a part of...

Anyone else in on this shit? This has been by far the biggest moon mission I've ever been a part of. The littler nigger just keeps fuckin going.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/exchange/XRB/BTC
raiwallet.com/home
youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watching it climb to 20000 right now holy fuck

People are buying this shit like it's crack cocaine. I think when BitGrail comes back online it'll just keep going.

A lot of people had their funds tied up in BitGrail. Those who were planning on selling when it was much lower have a lot to think about now, people who had funds on Bitgrail who were planning on buying most likely still want to buy. Hold onto your butt.

I want to sleep but it doesn't stop to go up, the moment grail comes back it will dip.
But it already has what it needed, attention my guess is 15k sats.

Why would it dip when Grail comes back online? People were saying that was what would happen when Merc came back online.

It may or it may not, but more supplies for same demand is how it goes.

it's already at 22497

..and the best part is.. this is just the beginning of XRB. It has not even began properly yet!

you know this cant work because
1.) you cant make money off of the transfers.
2.) the transfers are to fast for you to make money off of holding

Nice moon attempt shitcoin bag holders BTFO

This was so fucking hard to buy but I finally did it. Lost 500$ in the process but now I can fucking hodl

>1.) you cant make money off of the transfers.
>2.) the transfers are to fast for you to make money off of holding
Stop thinking like a pleb. Need to make money off transfer is old technology like all your shitcoins.
Raiblock is 3rd generation crypto. It doesn't need fees. It's spam resistant. Money exchange between you and other guy. There's no fees, no middle man, no "transfer fee"

I feel so stupid for only putting $100 on it when it was at 50 cents... mainly that little cuz I didnt/dont trust the few exchanges its on. ugh

Bitgrail down and Mercatox is fucked, no one can deposit XRB and i cant even login because i never get a confirmation email.

i cant even sell if i wanted no wonder its mooning

both this
The exchanges are shitty, I feard I have lost my 2k LTC deposit but thankfully I was able to buy after taking huge damage

Really, where can I confirm that no one can deposit XRB right now? I have XRB on there right now.

this mooned so fast that its not even on blockfolio yet despite being the #31 coin in marketcap.

Should I FOMO?
Do you think it'll reach record highs even more?

Yes, it is like iota but without the shit

Guys at which wallet do you store your xrb?

its not on any major exchange and is a top 30 coin. pretty freaking crazy. gotta assume it'll moon again when added to major exchange but i dont know shit

its not a shit coin tho. actual potential use

raiwallet.com/home
it's simple to set up and use
after that try to use the desktop wallet it's more complicated

The only reason this coin went up is because I didn't buy it.

You're all very welcome.

>bought $500 a week or so ago
>now worth $2,700

Why didn't I sell my kidneys for this

Don't worry, wait until moons over and reinvest smartly.

How secure is it to have it online there?

you can always just go make more rai the old fashioned way: raigames.io

it's an official webwallet
They encrypt your seed etc but obviously who knows
I recommend it because it's a normie-tier wallet that normies can figure out
Once you understand it only then should you try to use the desktop wallet which requires syncing etc
I personally store 10% of my stake on the webwallet and 90% in my desktop wallet with a seed generated by keepass (and tweaked a bit for extra measure)

guys im totally new and got lucky on this and req.

when do i sell these? req 2018 q2+ hodl? what about xrb?

can i get wealthy if i buy 100 rai and camp on this game

alright thank you, time to move it from merctox then

>tfw my blockfolio total isn't even counting rai

I know that feel. my account is already mooning cause of request. I can only imagine how itll look when I add rai.

its pure luck so who knows.

I really wanted to get some but it's already fucked, way overbought and I predict some mass unloading when it's available on legit exchanges, so I'll just wait and buy the dip. Too bad

If this coin enters the top 30 we're going to see some shit once it enters a major exchange.

What the fuck I was going to buy this yesterday and both exchanges were down

How different is this from IOTA?

This actually works apparently

lmfao you retard
people are still waiting for their btc transaction to confirm so they can buy xrb
and tomorrow when all the youtubers finally actually talk about xrb (they haven't done any videos on xrb yet I checked)
Don't get me wrong I'm selling some of my stake for profit on the way up

iota vs rai:
youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s

iota is m2m xrb is p2p

>100% working tech
>autistic as fuck team
>on shitty exchanges no one trusts
This shit is hitting a real exchange this month, expect top 10. Yup, I hold bags but I’m not selling until it’s at least 10 bucks. Those Chainlink threads make me so sad. I want my Veeky Forumsbros to make it! Raiblocks is /ourcoin/ guys, let’s all get rich together!

If anyone wants to test it, go to their discord, ask for a tip, set up an online wallet and test it out. If you don’t cream your pants after testing it, there is something wrong with your dick.

Apparently I am, wanted to buy and couldn't because the exchanges were down, now I missed the boat

Will move mine to the wallet tomorrow. Supposed to be near instant transactions. I have high hopes.

Raiblock is the true Master Race CryptoCurrency

WILL IT PUMP OR WILL IT DUMP WHEN BITGRAIL COMES BACK ONLINE

I NEED TO KNOW I CAN'T BEAR THE SUSPENSE

>I NEED TO KNOW I CAN'T BEAR THE SUSPENSE
kek
me too

Hold 20k that I obtained at a far cheaper price, not selling. I already have plenty of money so hodling is easy for me.

If you had XRB that was locked on the exchange when Bitgrail went down, that you were thinking about selling before it more than doubled in price... Would you reconsider your motivation to sell so soon? On a working decentralized feeless instant transaction crypto?

hey send me 1k to test out the wallet

good point, thanks user

fucking withdrawl email taking over

I grail coming back or no?

what's your xrb address?

How do I buy this?

I'm a noob

iota is trash and not even implemented how they claim

after two years they still use the """temporary""" coordinator that all transactions need to go through. this is how you can spam 0 cost transactions and slow down the whole network and people cant access wallets or do anything

I tried to register for Mercatox, but I never got the confirmation email. I tried with two different email providers. What gives?

30 min to buy up cheap xrb that was put to sell before this pump

their server can't handle the amount of traffic probably
Everyone wants in

delete that

site is backed up. i haven't got my confirmation for the last 3 hours

i set up two factor log in and i cant log in since i cant get the email ahhhhhhh

>tfw was looking at xrb at $0.35 but decided it rose too much already

How do you use your own seed? The wallet just gave me one that it generated itself

I did the same shit. Finally bought some at $0.90, but less than I was going to at $0.35. Glad I'm in at least, but it sucks knowing how much more I'd have.

bought at 15c and sold most of my holdings at 80c. still money but damn. 12btc missed gains it seems.

Everyone always things they are too late to get in. I wonder that myself when I bought at 45 cents. I was in the red for about 24 hours. You just have to have the balls to hold.

Nope, markets are closed for first 30 minutes. In other words you cant buy or sell. Only delete existing buy/sell orders

by the time you get that email itll be worth three times as much.

I bought at .3 and almost put a thousand on LNK but decided to drop it on XRB at .6, best decision I ever made. It’s not too late user. You can still grab at least 3x.

import your wallet into it

I bought at $0.7 and faced the same dilemma but thought "fuck it, look at what IOTA did with a broken product" and bought in expecting to go long but damn son I'm up 500%.