Last reminder

I came back to tell you the other day, you had 3days, you are down too 1. I hope you're listening, the price was even dropped for you yesterday, you have no excuse if you miss out.

really? i-is it time already?

Man LINK and CND mooning in one day... I'm going to have a heart attack looking at my portfolio by tomorrow night.

ive been good boy sergy pls

pump it to 10 dollars and make me rich or shut your mouth and get off the computer you dildo.

Sweet, you dump all you he link at $10 and I'll dump mine at $500, sounds like a good plan to me

price it in

>you dump all your link at $10

220K Link.

This is a pump and attempt or some other retarded larping shit.

Don't fall for this.

any exchanged that'll let me convert ltc to link?

No chance.. problem exist in test network.

Not taking ur heavy bags

What problems are still in the test network

Go to binance, sell ltc for eth, then use eth to buy link

The oracle ones

Rory said no partnerships or listings this month. This live action role playing is great though. Feel bad for the people falling for it.

No partnerships and no exchanges means no moon, but I'm still super excited for the announcement because I think this project is fucking awesome, and I can't wait to see what they're up to.

I don't care if this nigger is larping. Link is at ico price. I've been scooping this shit up left and right.

Be greedy when others are fearful

ffs people do realize link was listed on OKEx this week right?!

Oh yeah, I actually did. What the hell is the point of Rory again? WHAT THE FUCK RORY. Now my hopes are up. Fuck. What else has Rory lied about.

Rory is a nigga and is playing you so he can buy up all the link the sneaky faggot

he said they wouldn't be announcing anything about it, not that they wouldn't be happening you brainlet

he said EOY announcement wasnt announcing partnerships or exchanges, that doesnt mean partners cant announce and then they confirm

If faggot op would just tell us instead of leaving us to assume bullshit, Op is probably a nigga to and is lying anyways

>linky logic
>partnerships and progress are so good that if announced demand for the token would be so high as to destroy the project

ARE U TELLING ME TO ALWAYS BUY AT ATH???

unless you're living in a groundhog day like circular time thing bubble, ATH is a rather relative term