Stress/Anxiety from Investing and Trading

Hey anons, how have you been managing any anxiety or stress brought about from your investments or trading in crypto? Are you getting enough sleep? /let go of your stress in here thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocalendar.pro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I HAVE ONLY 116 EOS AND I THINK ITS TOO LITTLE WHY DIDN'T I BUY 600 EOS WHEN EVERYONE CALLED IT AN EXIT SCAM RIGHT HERE ON Veeky Forums
HOLY SHIT NOT TOO MUCH BUT NOT TOO LITTLE THIS IS HELL
THE SUPPLY IS DROPPING HARD FUCK I NEED TO BUY MORE

Whores. And valium.

I drink heavily and lash out at my family

feelsbadman

I CANT FUCKING SLEEP AT NIGHT ANYMORE WHAT IF MY COINS CRASH WHAT IF MY STOP LOSS DIDNT GET TAKEN AHHH I LIED IN BED STRESSING AND PANICING FROM 3AM TO 6AM UNABLE TO SLEEP BUT I NEED SLEEP I NEED TO GO TO WORK

i generally masturbate to pictures of star trek women and drink nyquil

I sleep like a baby and every morning is Christmas morning

Here's how you solve this. DO RESEARCH. INVEST IN GOOD TECH YOU BELIEVE IN. TAKE PROFITS. STOP SCRAMBLING TO CHASE PUMP AND DUMPS AND GET RICH QUICK BULLSHIT.

Use a small amount of your crypto gains to buy some drugs off the internet my senpai. Some of them are even legal.

this desu

is it like, spooky easy for you too?

disturbingly easy?

whew

I have had crypto dreams almost every night since I got into alts.

Just think it like this, WE are all in either we get fucking rich or we get broke atleast we tried.

Anyone have the korean copypasta

About the guy who saw a bunch of young koreans huddle around charts

Post pink Wojaks
Masturbate
Play vidya

second this request

Luckily the markets calm down for a few days, then I can chill too.

On Sunday I barely checked blockfolio. It was nice.

But during that BTC run from $12k to $19k I did not sleep for 2 days. Just constant trades and observation.

You have to turn it off and go get some exercise. Ideally when the markets are calm. Weekends are best.

If you are unsure about a coin, just split your bet. Put some money into the coin that you think is gonna moon and put some money into another, safer coin.

> I'm up 300% over 9 months

Just want you anons to make sure you are taking care of your health and well being. I am trying by learning to be more patient, doing the research and backing my decisions, but also exiting markets if I think I really need to, and going into markets that are indicating an uptrend. I need to get better at going to bed earlier tho :)

This shit has been driving me absolutely insane and I'm up 100% and sitting in fiat right now. Just fucking crash already god damn it.

I started drinking more, and I read A LOT more now oddly (books, papers). I can't focus on TV shows anymore, I can only play competitive video games I get REALLY in to it now.

Holy shit. You're in fiat right now? Are you retarded?

user I....

I bought a tiny amount of coin a week ago for shits and giggles and even with my non-investment I feel my stomach churn as the prices swing wildly up and down, I can't even imagine what I would be feeling if I had actual money on the line, I would probably be hospitalized or dead. Good luck you guys, fucking seriously

By hodling and not giving a shit about any of it because crypto is a long term investment.

Just dropped 250$ on lite a couple hours ago and I’m already going into shock

Every minute of every day I hate myself. Every day a coin I don't own, or owned previously and sold for a loss, moons.

Part of the reason two thirds of my portfolio is stocks, as opposed to all in crypto, is that the stock market closes every night, weekends, and holidays. I can sleep and do weekend stuff knowing share prices are frizen until morning/Monday. That can be doubled-edged though as it makes for extra worry and delayed resolution if a stock is way down at close. Pro fuders (yes they exist) flood message boards with their fud during those off times to rile up holders and foment uncertainty all in service of driving price down when market opens again. I try to stay away from stock boards for this reason but sometimes (occasionally... err, rarely) valuable information gets posted on those amidst the clutter.

Anyway, i smoke weed and go out innawoods to take pictures of birbs.

maybe you should consider not selling for a loss?

You'd be surprised. The psychology is mostly the same whether you've got $100 on the line or $50k.

i'm not very stressed or anxious, but i compulsively check my gains. now i'm scared i might be damaged forever. i feel like i'm never going back to not be constantly aware of the prices

If you're getting anxiety, it's probably because you're taking a lot of risks. Don't put any more money than you're willing to lose into crypto or any one token. Spread your funds out for some diversity as well.

lol

Then next thing you know you're down 50%. Then you're down 60%. Then if it doubles you're still red. and meanwhile people are buying it cheaper than I ever got in, giving them massive gains compared to what I'm hoping to get out from underwater of.

Phenibute

i'm not willing to lose anything. that being said, i'm all in.
>quantum suicide

You guys are a sad bunch. Lol

Pussy

lose a quarter million in two months and see how stable your mental condition is

How do you loss in this market?

Try holding low cap shitcoins long term in a bitcoin secular bull market

I should've dumped every fucking thing the second forks started coming.

mine secret is right after I deposit money, I consider that money is gone.

or you can cash out the initial investment.

Meditation is key, meditate twice a day for 20m. Start small and build your way up it literally helps me sleep and my stress went down to near none.

ok, justify buying high and selling low however you want man.

>Y-you're b-buying high and selling low

How to spot a newcoiner who hasn't been in altcoins more than a week.

or just break furniture and self-medicate.

Well i had all alts also. And did almost as good as btc.

Like the other guy said. Considering it as gone till the cash hits your bank account.

How much do you have left?

>Well i had all alts also. And did almost as good as btc.

No you didn't.

I used to read books. Now I can't read for 5 minutes without checking exchanges

So being a Veeky Forums oldfag means buying high, selling low? Gotcha. You know you could always dollar cost average if a coin you hold drops 50-60%. Right?

i used to sleep like shit, skip eating well, skip working out etc looking for every little move. felt like shit and was anxious. wasnt growing my stack all that much either.

decided to step back and do the all the things that make me feel good that i completely neglected since getting into crypto. and guess what, my trades got better once i found that balance.

find the balance

If you're new, its normal. After a while, you should have some confidence in your investments unless you're investing in one stupid ICO after another.

>TFW 99% in BTC and set stop loss orders and just go to sleep with no stress

Ya'll are dum dums if you don't use stop loss orders

I’m fucking livid. I sold LTC right before it mooned. Sold XRP before it mooned. I can’t do anything right and I’m so mad at myself it sucks.

PSSSSSSSHUUUU ZSSSSZZZZD!!!! BBBBBBEERRRRRRRRNYYYYYEEEEEERRRRRRRVROOOMBBBBBTTTTTTCCCCCEEEEEERRRR

Yeah i did. Turned 1500 in 50k already cashed out 25k. All in shitcoins. Not sure how you lose 250k

>I made money scalping pennies

great, so you cut losses and took profits on tops, not holding.

I've been sleeping less and less progressively and now whenever I hold anything I can't fall asleep at all. Made a lot of money but the stress is killing me. I'm all in tether right now and been binging on vidya for the last few days. Haven't felt so peaceful for a long time. Just gonna wait for a crash then I'll be back.

I work a high paying full time hustle, so this is all play money to me. I just don't stress it. I just watch the numbers all day for fun.

I cashed out my initial capital and I still fucking dream about my current portfolio tanking, even tho at this point it’s no money lost.

No one watches numbers all day for “fun“, you’ve either got no real skin in the game, or you’ve got too much free time.

DON'T TRADE*
Invest in projects with the intent of holding for at least a week. Speculate on projects that have upcoming news, PR coverage, or events that you believe will make them moon. This will enable you to sleep easy at night knowing that your choice is not baseless and will most likely succeed.
*or NO TRADING SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE YOU WISH TO SLEEP
It is no good trying to sleep when you are thinking just one last flip, it might be pumping soon! and the like. Honestly, it is better not to trade at all and follow the advice above but sometimes a trade a day to increase your stack doesn't hurt but it is essentially gambling and comes with stress.
DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE/FOMO
Once you have made your mind up about investing for a week or more in a project then ignore all FOMO and FUD. Only get your information from the team behind the project, if none is forthcoming and you are having doubts then sell and move on. It is best to ignore all shilling of other coins once you have made up your mind too. All too often have I sold one coin to jump on a promising 'tip' only for the coin I just sold to moon. Mke your informed decisions and stick to your guns.
SET TIME ASIDE FOR YOURSELF
Very important, have set times when you check your crypto. If you have made confident choices in your coins then you should have no need to check on them every few minutes. You need to have a normal life, that pile of laundry and dirty dishes isn't going to clean itself. Alsop, is that smell you? You probably need a haircut and to hit the gym, you are starting to get a bit flabby again. When was the last time you used your GPU for a game and not mining? Come on user, you are sacrificing too much. No wonder you are stressed!
PATIENCE!
Above all you must have patience. Stop worrying about what other peoples coins are doing, about how many moon missions you have missed. If your picks are solid then your time will come.
DYOR
Be confident in your coins via the teams PR, nobody else's.

solid advice senpai

Except everything moons when I'm sleeping

I take 50mg of Zoloft and 150mg Modafinil a day.

Not even kidding.

By investing in comfy coins

You never worry about stop loss shakeouts?

Maybe there's something in your life that's missing. In my case, I've been trading like a crack head for the better part of this year, making 70k then losing it down to 4k now back up to 30k. What I do now is have a supreme type of focus, once you have researched the coins enough they become a part of who you are. After thousands of hours of losing and gaining, and learning ( that's the important part). You will have a supreme confidence, you know it's going up. You have to not worry about losing everything because that's not why you're here. Make a sound plan, with legit FINANCE based projects, and follow them religiously, don't sell until they've mooned (if they're good they will moon). And most of all trust yourself, it's just money, it has no value but numbers on a screen.

My hustle is owning a big rig and I run coast to coast on the 10. I listen to all right podcasts and watch cryptos for fun. So yeah I've got nothing but time on my hands.

>modafinil

where can i get this without a script?

Stop chasing pump and dumps. That is gambling. Invest wisely and you won't have to worry about mooning. You don't make money day trading in crypto as easily as you do taking your time and being patient. You won't get rich overnight it takes months. You sure as hell won't get rich losing money to pajeets and bots. It is really not worth the stress and lack of sleep/life for the occasional 5%. You will make 100%, 200% 300% etc on a well researched coin that moons. You have at least a year to double, triple and quadruple your money several times. Don't risk it all trading when you will usually lose to bots in the end or end up a stressed out and broken mess even if you do succeed. Take a step back. invest wisely and with confidence and get on with your life. There is no point fighting vs organised pajeet P&D discord groups. !!!!It is literally people like you that they are targeting! everything they plan is designed to trap people like yourself into losing money. You will not win vs them in the end.!!!! Let them fight it out among themselves. Just invest, hold for about a week and then decide what to do. Possibly trade on obvious pump and dumps like 'big news' but jesus don't buy into every fomo on Veeky Forums and go chasing, it will drive you mad! Ignore the majority of biz, it is just pajeets advertising.

cryptocalendar.pro/
Here. Th9s will show you what is actually happening. It is rare there are genuine leaks on here, occasionally sure but generally it is all FAKE FOMO by pajheets trying to get you to buy their bags or something, either way, they want your money. Sift through the crap and use that as a basic guide for your own research!

ModafinilExpress - google it, they accept bitcoin as payment