Ask a real investor anything

Alright lads, I do this for a living, CFA charterholder, I'll be here for an hour or so

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
multpl.com/shiller-pe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits or gtfo

can you suck your own dick?

outlook on gold over the next market crash....

is there a treasury bubble......

what will the next crash look like?

>implying women work in high finance

no

Should I sell my $SNAP to buy LINK?

Is there a way to lock in profits without selling the stock?

I'm new to Veeky Forums and was wondering what your thoughts on cryptocurrency are and what, if any, I should invest in? Inb4normie reeeee etc.

What is the next x2 moon mission?

exact date of the coming crypto crash?

What are your thoughts on REQ as a long term position? I like their technology, I think it fits a niche in financial transactions fairly well. I am skeptical about the follow-through potential of the product, particularly with regards to solving security issues given the short term development window thus far. Overall I see a trend of continued growth, albeit at a slower pace than what we have seen over the last week or less. Any thoughts?

t. CFA-to-be 2020

Can you please guide me? I want to start investing into bitcoin, can I do it through my phone? Which apps should I use? Any info would be a great help. Thank you

I discovered a method of trading crypto to make, literally, infinite money

when should I give it to the world to destroy global economy?

Pump and dump group for altcoins:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

1) gold is a commodity, if the market tanks I'm sure it'll do fine. I would never invest in gold.

2). treasury bubble? what does that even mean?

3) depends on what the crash is. at the moment global economies are so strong that it's not something to worry about unless you're invested in something specific

can you fit an entire fist onto your ass? does it hurt?

crypto is an alternative asset. If you live in the US, it's fine to invest in as long as you basically consider it gambling and a non-correlated asset.

the jews fit enough salary up there to make it all worthwhile

Alan Greenspan says there is a bond hyper bubble...

you are not worried about valuations?? Look pretty high to me

multpl.com/shiller-pe/

lol I mean....I get that it sounds like LARPing, but I'm really not

Well the bond bubble (if it exists) would be totally separate from the shiller PE, which is based on equity valuations.

Bonds are generally terrible investments for now, but they serve a purpose in most portfolios. If interest rates really spike, which I don't expect, they will get whacked accordingly.

Valuations are high on a historical basis, but nothing is important without relevant earnings numbers.

Do you work in boston or nyc? if not begone THOT

Not worried about the fed and too much easy money??

currently a dbl mjr in finance and accounting. graduate next spring. CPA or CFA?

>treasury bubble? what does that even mean?

literal kek

can i participate in the stock market bubble

Real. Investors? Thought on mara? I got 1500 looing for $12

mara is a piece of shit. You know it was like $2 when they agreed to buy that company by diluting shareholders down to 20% of their equity. And even before this price jump they were probably overpaying. For the deal to be worth it right now every server their buying would have to be worth something like $100,000.