POWR mooning!!!! YESSSSSSS

Finally this motherfucker has started mooning. Hope to go back at 5k sats so I will sell immediately this trash.

Get in!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont sell, they are partnering with elon musk

for making solar cocksucking machines? Fuck this coin, I want to throw in the trash and forget forever

Been in baby 8)

Double bottom, target is 6500 level. If we break that due to fomo then sky is the limit

I know shit about those technicalities. I bought because I was dreaming to marry the founder.

The milkies deflated. Coin is fucked.

Do you like pump and dump groups that arent scams? Come check out this new Disscord!
discord.gg/PkDdch5

Mommy's milkies told me to go all in

This coin is a serious part of the history of the world. How is not obvious to you faggots? Read the white paper? Think about electric self-driving cars and the fucking giant boner the world has for renewable energy.

Also get rich off poor people. Power ledger provides power to poor people who want to stop street shitting and have infrastructure.

OP you might regret selling those "bags"

POWR going to the moon!

they will never stop street shitting

im boutta nut ALL THESE GAINZZZ

Check now, if you sold during that fall you must be retarded, because from the order book you can clearly see the trend is going to keep going up

yeah RETARD

Next wall should be around 4750. If it goes above that, it will be a serious moon mission

it got demolished

my 4947 sell order didnt work

nvm we in for another bump

MFW my sell order was 4839.

got out at 4750 in the end

deluded