ROUND 2 HERE WE GO

ROUND 2 HERE WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7mEtuww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LETS FUCKING GO LITECOIN

LITECOIN LITECOIN LITECOIN LITECOIN LITECOIN LITECOIN LITECOIN

tfw bought at 340

im too lazy to check the charts. is it really going up or are these just shill bots

IN AT 303 CHOO CHOO BABY

>tfw bought at 385

bought 40 at 368 after a great run on eth, its ok tho. still got plenty of other coins doing well

bought at 60, ready to dump this sucker any time soon

lol

LOL

Don't be rude to the handicapable.

$800 EoY

LTC and BTC are fighting

>sold 10 LTC at 380
>traded up to 13.5 over the course of this bear run

At what price do we go long again, lads? 270?

Should I invest in litecoin?

TFW bought at 412, but then i realize i bought on bittrex at 312 and transferred it to gdax.

Pump crypto discord feel free to join!

discord.gg/7mEtuww

Same spot as you. Been riding the LTC train since the $50 spot, but sold around $131 and had to buy back in at around $260.

Seriously the benefit of a balanced portfolio. I’m not fucking panicking because my XRP has moooned so hard, it balanced out my loss recently from LTC.

Will you panic sell at the first sign of a 15% correction?

No I've been holding ETH and alts since last summer so I'm used to that

I am just wondering if LTC is going to keep mooning or not. I am looking to make a quick buck by buying 1 LTC and selling it off when it hits the 500-1k range

how

LTC is still very overbought, despite what's happened the last 2 days. I'm waiting until 270-280 to buy back in. We still have a few more days of Coinbase delay before the next moon mission.

I bought 2 as my first coins when it was 99 bucks. What do?

hodl do

HODL and laugh at the bag holders who fomo'd in at 400

CHIKUUUUUN

i sold a bunch at 363 and fomo'd back in at 346 laugh at me

final getsuga tensho

>tfw bought at 98

There's nothing to laugh at. As long as you don't sell, you don't realize losses. We'll be back to 350 soon enough.

I was gifted 1 litecoin for christmas. My first coin or stock. This is exciting!

This will be happening
Hope for spike in BIG3 before christmas

good luck friendo

Wouldn't the spike happen after christmas due to people pouring their gift money into coins?

Tfw I've been accumulating since $30

ltc will not go below 300 again if btc also holds its ground

>no sign of mooning

this is the normies fault

>tfw bought right exactly at the dip ($275)

>
here, kiddo, go buy yourself a nice nintendo switch

>13 y/o me: wow thanks dad. (heh. fuck that shit. im going balls deep in crypto lamboland here i come

bills mah dude. all that nice Christmas stuff cost money.

MACD approaching cross point

Any user can kindly explain why the rocket didn't take off yet.

GO GO GO!

DO AGAIN, FOR NO REASON, THE THING THAT YOU JUST DID FOR NO REASON, AFTER ZERO HISTORY OF EVER HAVING DONE THAT BEFORE.

Have fun being herded around by whales.

This is the most retarded market of this, or anyone's, lifetime.

>FOR NO REASON
mainstream adoption is just starting, take your head out of the tendy plate, dust off the cheeto crumbs on your graphic t-shirt, and open your squinty eyes.

>NG THAT YOU JUST DID FOR NO REASON, AFTER ZERO HISTORY OF EVER HAVING DONE THAT BEFORE.
>Have fun being herded around by whales.
>This is the most retarded market of this, or anyone's, lifetime.
i feel you but can you make an argument about how any other crypto doesnt fit that description?

Don't buy until the catalog has lots of pink.

Wont go below $300.$500 EOY. Bet.

Oh, it all fits that description, believe me.

I sobered up a few weeks ago, took my profit, and got out of this market to watch, when I realized that not only is this complete gambling, it's gambling at a game that just makes up the rules as it goes along.

Yes it is possible to make money here, and many have, and many will, but nobody should be.

why are you acting smart for getting out early when you could have stayed in and profited from the normies? and how ignorant are you to believe crypto is going to crash within weeks let alone months of widespread adoption kek

you cucks gotta wait till income tax season in the USA. My business always booms during jan-march, I expect the same will happen also with crypto this 2018 since normies will use that cash to get some coins instead of the new jordans