Digibyte just broke 100 sats

digibyte just broke 100 sats

>Sold at 1100 sats back in June

feelsgoodman

IT’S HAPPENING

>tfw sold this shit at 2200 sats
Jesus fuck it really went down that bad?

tfw bought at 1800

bought @ 100. I am a bearwhale killer

So many newfags. The time is nigh for another digimoon. It is known.

It’s fucking time guys. I’m a full DIGIMARINE.

is there any news about dgb?

Tfw DGB is the fastest crypto up there with bitshares

Already 110 and volume has increased by 2million in 24hrs

It’s fucking beginning another moon mission don’t miss this.

>I’m a full DIGIMARINE.
Im sorry for your loss

I’m sorry you’ve written this off but these are cheap ass prices right now and we have confirmed a bulltrend breakout of the cup/handle.
Stay poor faggot.

>USD

>buy my bags

The normies have come to buy our bags

More accurate than btc chart because btc volatility fucks up the TA. USD comparison is a better constant to measure the progress of an altcoin. Simply do a conversion and you can interpret similar result. Learn to trade.

Pretty sure all the bag holders got wiped out in the last digiwar hence the 88% retracement. Also if I were a bagholding shill why the fuck would I sell at these cheap ass prices and not wait for the Elliot’s to develop during the breakout?

>if I get rid of the one thing it's compared to in price appreciation it might not look worthless

Alts can’t compete with btc in the long run, everyone knows this. That being said the USD is more accurate for TA because the btc charts are skewed. If we retest aths we are going 200% minimum.

But didnt you know you made money because the usd is up

It's not going to

>the 88% retracement.
kek look at the graph you're STILL 66% down from the ATH

why are digimarines so damn deluded, all you had to do was hold bitcoin

>If we retest aths we are going 200% minimum.

Biz often shills high prices so they can dump. For once thisnis a signal for you guys that is cheap and great buy which is basically close the the floor. The risk reward is in your favor, but if you wish to be stubborn, fine, miss out. Don’t be mad when you miss another pump like we saw in May though.

>don't miss out on this train biz
if I joined the train i'd have managed to lose money

You have no argument. The coin is cheap. They always bounce from the despair phase. Buy/low sell high.
I won’t convince you though because you are too meme-reactive.

this. we God-tier bag holders, the digimarines, are finally going to get our reward.

you can't convince me because I enjoy staying with my money

you don't lose money if you don't sell