Is this really going to be the next ethereum or am I getting memed? friend told me to buy 10k

Is this really going to be the next ethereum or am I getting memed? friend told me to buy 10k

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2/how-can-an-ethereum-contract-get-data-from-a-website
discord.gg/cMsE5qB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a meme.

sold mine for req yesterday. i almost recoup my losses from holding that piece of shit. feels good man

Next Ethereum? Read the fucking whitepaper.

But yes, just hodl and we meet in lamboland.

the answer is both

Buy 10k ODN instead, thank me later.

meh, maybe in 2020, not now, maybe not ever. the team shoots themselves in the foot

Hrm... I don't know.

Its bad, but not IOTA bad.

Are you Spanish, and did you meet your “friend” in a hotel?

I don't even know anymore.
Why couldnt a smart contract programmer just pull from whatever API themselves? Why do you even need an oracle at all

The answer, my friend, is yes. LINK truly is gonna complete the holy trinity of cryptos. Everyone knows what number 1 and number 2 is. Nobody really ever knows what to say when it comes to number 3. LTC? meh. It ain't special. What's special is LINK. Read the white paper (if you can, highly technical). Understand the real world to blockchain connection implications. This is gonna explode.

What do you think this or Iota?

You missed already iota. Link will go minimum 1000x in few years.

>Enables trustless end-to-end smart contracts which actually makes smart contracts useful/desirable
>works on Bitcoin, Eth, Hyperledger, Neo, emerging SC platforms, and in house private blockchains. Connects to existing legacy tech
>has a huge competitive advantage in that it will be the first decentralised oracle network up and running for years, entrenching itself as the de facto trustless oracle service
>main net launch next year is being watched by players like Barclays and BNP Paribas ($2 trillion in assets in BNP alone)
>Sergey is presenting at top conferences and shmoozing with the absolute top
>the more work the network does, the more LINK is worth, as buy pressure comes from entities using the network and needing to remunerate node operators
>working with IC3 to implement secure hardware into nodes, showing a close working relationship with Ari Juels (the academic who invented PoW) and the top academic crypto developers

You fucking tell me, user.

1000x = $250 lol holy shit

fuckkkk its almost doubled is it too late to buy this?

Disguised as a meme for a accumulation.

250 billion marketcap is nothing for link

still way undervalued rn user. you've got a while to buy before it truly moons tho

This is just another PND. Don't buy now. It'll go back to 1500 sats tomorrow.

To answer your question OP, yes. Get LINK. It's the future. You WILL make it if you have LINK.

Because they can't do that. Smart contracts need to be fed trusted data. They can't make queries..

idk

Care to elaborate on that? Smart contracts actually cant send a get request to a fucking api?? For real?

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2/how-can-an-ethereum-contract-get-data-from-a-website

holy fuck they actually cant do that

Because the smart contract will need data at the point of execution, not at the point of contract creation.

The person writing the smart contract isn't going to come back at the point of execution and enter the data that is relevant at that time. They will point the smart contract to API feeds which will be provided/translated by oracles.

I know I'm (You)'ing myself here but holy fuck balls boys. I'm going to be rich. We're all going to be rich. just fuckin hodl

This. Everyone who visits this thread should read your comment.

oh fuck i just got it

Lol you didn't even know what you were invested in but you're gonna get rich anyway cuz u fell for the memes

Veeky Forums is truly the comfiest board

getting rich off memes is truly the way man was meant to live

it's a solid idea with a dev who's been involved in smart contracts since 2008, presented at swift's sibos conference(possibly the only crypto dev ever, idk) and has dank memes.
i'd say its a safe bet. there's a reason people compare it to ripple's mcap

No real data sources yet, no live network yet, intel sgx scheduled middle of next year.

It’s a pump and dump folks

Capped for future mocking purposes

Considering it will be $100 this time next year, what do you think?

Also your friend is not a friend.

LINK or REQ? Shill me to buy this over REQ.

Your friend hates you.

Buy both as I did

we pumping a shitcoin 100% - 1000% this Saturday, get in while you still can:
discord.gg/cMsE5qB

NOPE SCAM. (HODLing bags-still need to get more before It moons)
Kek

No ur friend isn’t well informed.

2 guys can’t sell, rewrite the code, build the test net and prod.

Sell the product in 4 months. Let’s be honest here

Stay poor no-LINKers

Get back at me in March 2018ish when I'm tipping you to clean my shoes peasants.

It's legit. Could become the next ETH-like moon in 2018-2019 or could just fade into obscurity like many shitcoins. Nobody knows. I plan to hold until end of 2018 and see what happens.