No nolinkers

The singularity is almost upon us

HOLY FUCK

Is this it.... Is it finally happening?

What is this singularity thing you guys keep talking about

Join our discord we are pumping this satuday

discord.gg/3nzKuQ

is there a toilet on the moon?

Here is a lesson newfags. this is why you dont pay attention to fiat.

what part of this picture says "mooning"

Shut the fuck up I dont want normies on this spaceship

Golden toilets for every link hodler

See

The part were I pay for stuff with fiat

if LINK was truly shit, it wouldn't be getting pumped every so often like this. people are interested and accumulating. this coin is gonna be yuge.

unless he's poking his head out on the lunar surface this 'moon' is garbo

where are you buying link for fiat?

show me.

dont worry ill wait

It's almost as if comparing the value of one coin with another that has increased in value by thousands of percent makes the other look worse.... How about that.

>>Put $500 in, take $1000 out

But muh sats

You can't deny that whales are buying up LINK for some reason as we speak, and it's rising in sats insanely fast.

but where can I buy things with BTC/ETH?

you newfags will never learn ever. its like talking to a brick wall. you bought in eth/btc. and now you are going to sell for way lower then the btc or eth you bought with.

you guys are fucking idiots

I used my overpriced BTC to buy eth and I used that eth to get godsent LINK

Bittrex cryptopia binance etherdelta kucoin gdax poloniex liqui coinexchange

literally every exchange ever

so you used eth not fiat. got it.

so making less money than they would have if they had just held ETH/ BTC, but if they still made money in fiat it just means that they placed a less than optimal bet but can still be happy their money did more than if it was sitting in a checking account... Profit is profit.

>oh you can buy other fake internet money user that means you can buy something with it :^)
can it buy me a sandwich?

so you said it yourself they lost money. its not profit its a loss.

I sell Link every time before it moons. Is God mad at me?

You brainlets are STILL in link? A literal meme coin. I feel bad for all the people you suckered into this shitcoin.

not a shitcoin like link but you can turn it into btc or eth and then sell it for fiat. but guess what if you start with 1 eth and then when you sell your bags are left with .8 eth you didnt make money. you lost money

Made less than they would have just holding BTC/ETH but still made more than if they took no action at all. Assuming they aren't bag holding

Yes he’s mad because you fell for a meme

I bought LINK at 15 cents and it had never gone to that price again, after each pump the USD value stays higher

Go buy more useless BTC if you want, dont cry when the bubble pops though

>for some reason
>bitcoin is stagnating

really makes me think

>LINK and ETH moon simultaneously
>LINK goes to a fiat price higher than before
>OH YOU LOST MONEY CAUSE YOUR CRYPTO WENT DOWN
>my bank account went up
oh boo hoo that I didn't hold the right fake money at the right time
what about all those random shitcoins that moon like crazy? should I have held them to get some more ETH?

Kind of this desu. Once tether/BTC hits, a lot of people are going to be disappointed. Especially when LINK has no legitamite wallet and it's use-case revves around crypto FOMO that will be crushed ~1Q 2018. Dont buy that memething, it's gay

making less than you would have with another option is not losing money, you retard.

>i bought link when it was 70k gwei and now i think i made money when i sell it for 40k losing half my eth in the process.

keep buying high and selling low biz

>selling

Crippling autism.

Missing opportunities is the same as losing money

why yes

see, if you don't buy low and sell the top on every single moon mission, you are a cuck.

nevermind that patient holders of good coins literally did better than 90% of "wolf of wall street" biz fags these past few months.

nevermind that fact.

Exactly this.

Jack buys 1 share of company A.
Jill buys 1 share of company B.

Company A share goes up $100 dollars.
Company B share goes up $50.

Jill does not lose money because she choose B instead of A. She just didn't make as much as Jack. Pretty fucking simple.

Linken Reich incoming

It's like you nolinkers don't want lambos or something

You guys understand that this happens literally every 2 days? There's no updates, no reason for it to go up. People day trading as usual.

>muh sats is only ever posted in link threads
>none of these autists ever barge into other mooning shitcoin threads and start going on about muh sats
Really makes you think. People are desperately trying to FUD LINK.

> spend $50 worth on btc
> buy $50 worth off link
> link doubles, time to cash out
> buy $100 worth of btc with my $100 worth of link
> sell my $100 worth of btc for $100

Wow look at that, it's almost like the value of an individual bitcoin has absolutely no impact when you're only using it to buy and sell link. I'm sure glad I'm not a retard.

Dude, you only made money because Bitcoins price went higher.

The only way to make it in crypto trading is to earn MORE BITCOIN. The more Bitcoin you have, the more shitcoins you can buy to earn more Bitcoin. You'll spin your goddamn wheels worrying about the USD prices.

FOCUS ON EARNING BITCOIN.

You will literally never make it in crypto if you focus on USD. Just get out now before you lose everything.

Your maths are a bit off lad and you would end up with less then if you just bought BTC because of the sats.

I’m going to enjoy the hell out of watching link crash but I gotta say you guys did a world class job at shilling this shitcoin. Enjoy your losses.

m8 I want USD

then hold btc eth or ltc and dont trade.

you are making yourself look like an idiot

I've asked multiple times and no one has ever answered.

>hurr durr get more BTC and day trade it
I hold things m8, transferring it back to BTC will still make me fiat gains

I bet you have already made it and thats why you come to link threads to fud

Not at all coping with the fact that you're too scared to move your money off bittrex into a real exchange and get some LINK
Not at all because you're a lazy neet that hasent even read the WP

but if you end up with less btc then what you started with you lost money.

you cant be this brain dead. no way. i wont believe it

30% is not a moon. Stop it. Also, it'll be back to .23 tonight. Don't worry.

So these are the people we're trading against. LMFAO.

This is why it's so easy to earn money in crypto. God damn its good to be not retarded.

You aren't getting my LINKs.

i know right. this is how i know there is money to be made with this norman influx. They might make it easy mode for us

>the USD value went up
>NO YOU LOST MONEY CAUSE BITCOIN
but I still made money? I don't care if I bought into it with BTC or ETH if I can get REAL ACTUAL MONEY to go up I'm not complaining

Basically this.

USD per coin doesn't matter one bit. You end up with less money if the satoshis are off.

I’m fudding because I’m trying to help you. You fell for a meme get out while you still can.

Sure man
Let me hurry to sell this long term hold

Fuck you brainlet

Unless you bought BTC under 1000 there's nothing you have to teach me
Im pretty sure I have more money that you too, or else you wouldnt take your time to make these stupid ass posts

No if the satoshis go down you lost money no matter what. Even if link reached 1mil per coin you would still be in the negatives and lost big money.

Who cares if btc would have earned you more in this example? You're not trying to claim that because your investment didn't wind up being the best possible one, you actually LOST money are you?

Maybe this is why link is so low now.

These retards are coming out of nowhere thinking they made money when it's at the absolute bottom. So they keep selling and selling thinking they are making money.

Delphi Systems will launch a working product before LINK at this rate

Oh dear, it sure would be awful if I became a multi-millionaire only to have Veeky Forums btc maximalists make fun of me. :(

BTC is more important than fiat. Welcome to the future

If BTC is 100 USD and link is 99 then means you negatives and lost money even. Satoshis all that matters or you lost big moneys.

Lol come on dude, most people expect btc to fail so sats are literally irrelevant

pretty much this lol

you think people who are rich off eth give a fuck about satoshi value.

Oh. I got excited for a second. It's back to 1685 Satoshi's... I thought it was mooning

You not understand this means you lost money because the satoshis went down. I never seen such morons. I don't get pay enough.

you can can take the same logic and put it in eth.

if you buy something for 1000 gwei and sold it for 700 gwei you lost 300 gwei regardless of the fiat value.

im done. keep donig what you are doing. doesnt change the fact that you are braindead

there are too many linkholders. we need less of them. please sell your stacks on binance and let binance have all the links pls linkies.

Gains and losses are based on USD for taxes.

Sir you are correct. Everyone needs to sell link and just hold BTC. Otherwise you lost money.

If I cashed out right now I would have more money than I started with?

No you would have lost money and be negative.

If you bought 1000 link for 1btc then now 1 BTC can buy 100.000 links so you sell and end up with less money than you started with.

I just told asian whales about link. They’re going to be buying in droves

Pretend you can buy link with fiat. Still lost?

> Hur duuurr use satoshis
> BTC new ATH 18K USD lollolol get rek alties

Even noobcoiners can see trough this bs. Pls go away.

Yes because 1btc will be worth more than 1 link.

are you trolling us? gtfo of here.

>buying link

Hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you held the BTC you have more money than if bought link. Simple.

That newfag mentality is cancerous to Veeky Forums. Shut the fuck up and lurk more.

and you are a pajeet. simple.

>If you have less BTC at this moment, even though you have more USD than you bought in for, you lost money. Even if you're not selling back to BTC and taking that BTC loss

This people didnt buy BTC or ETH early

It is the point of no return of a coin. For good or bad. Do you see btc costing 200$ in the short term? Probably not because we passed long time ago that price singularity/ roof

IT'S HAPPENING

literally everything is fucking mooning

SALT is not mooning. But it has a symmetrical triangle forming. That could be good or bad.