I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen

I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.

After reading about crypto, the scale of the market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 1 Bitcoin. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10,000 to 20,000 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices at hundreds of thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $1,000,000 a pop?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3nzKuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bubble will pop long before any coin hits $100k

Bitcoin is not going to make it this far before becoming unusable.

Delusional

killing myself when I realize that wealth doesn't make up for a lifetime of loneliness and isolation.

you will be a slave

Bitcoin or its successor is going to millions within the next five years

probably a billion in our lifetimes

>gentlemen

ah, good day indeed my fellow LARPer

>He thinks BTC is the final iteration of decentralized digital currency

Well at least I know you're gonna be poor from overconfidence

There’s absolutely no way. Taxes and regulations will be placed before millions of people suddenly become millionaires from nothing

disgusting

>and regulations

You talk as if that doesn't validate cryptocurrency in the eyes of normal people

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin? If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.
I am putting all my money into ethereum - I see a possibility of $900-$1200+ per coin this year. Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about staking we are going to the moon.

Once my ethers are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car

it's impossible to tax or regulate crypto

right?? when I realized it too I was fucking floored

40 ETH and .5 BTC.

Bitcoin scares the shit out of me. Not because it's not a good idea or won't work but because of big government. They literally go to wars over currency.

>but because of big government.

I'd imagine BTC functioning like shit as an actual currency would scare you more

TFW a bavarian basket weaving forum made a bunch of white NEETs the new jews

The higher the price the less transactions will happen. It will be actually more usable. Tx fees will be problematic tho.
ETH or litecoin will do the smaller transactions workload
sheeit the optimistic timeline for HYBRID casper is august. Thats brutally long time in crypto.
THen, check da whitepaper, the more ETH the less staking return there will be. This specifically aims at normies and poorfags, not bankers

>Implying taxes and regulations don't violate the NAP.

It functions like shit now because it's an unfinished product. Eventually they will make it work even if they bastardize which is exactly their plan. The blockchain will be hidden behind nodes that function just like current tech.

>THen, check da whitepaper, the more ETH the less staking return there will be

Where did you get that? The rate per eth is going to be the same for everyone staking BUT the more staking the higher the returns are for everyone

ima be pumping shitcoins and exchanging my gains for bitcoin hehe

Pump starts this saturday join up
discord.gg/3nzKuQ

>It functions like shit now because it's an unfinished product. Eventually they will make it work

Alts have made better copycats in a hell of a lot less time

ah, a fellow wizard

Nah
To prevent centralisation moar ETH will yield less returns (whitepaper).But that is unlikely your case, as it is aimed at turbowhales.
The current number thrown around is 100 ETH to even be able staking solo, 10 to stake in pool (skelly on faggit).