I tried to warn you

I’ve been shilling xrp all year trying to help you faggots get rich. How did you respond to my humble advice? “Ripple is a shit coin”, “Cripple lmao” or worst of all you tried to shill link on me. Well fuck you guys I hope you stay poor, especially you stinky linkies. Xrp at .60 right now suck my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right there with you lad, been there since Feb

Feels so good m8 it’s been a long, sometimes painful hold.

Can ripple even hit a $1?

>t. Bought in at .05

$2 next week

Bought and held this shit since 0.30 the last summer bullrun. Wanted to cry holding on to it. Finally getting some satoshis back.

Back to 25 cents in a week

>t.baglet

Test

Very upsetting for me, binance was giving me a hard time

> new account on binance
>gets verified twice basic and advanced
> binance says good to go
> binance says hodl there mf'er your account needs to be disabled

Where is the nearest lake i can drive into?

You understand this is still shit right? It was 30 cents in June, even if you night after that dip at 20 cents you trippled your money in 5 months. You could have boought pretty much anything else that was not garbage and made more.

it was 25k sat 7 months ago fuck off

verification for binance? Never happened to me rofl.

XRP has always been valued for it’s “safeness” and long term gain potential. Not volatility, which is what you’re speaking on gain potential from.

You know the exchanges do this, bittrex was even worse

what are you guys using for wallets? ive just had my XRP sitting in exchange for weeks

Ledger. Heard toast wallet is good if you don’t want cold storage.

Fucking ripple, should've bought at 10¢ when i had the chance

Still time to get in before it hits a dollar

me too i am part of the sub 10 cents ripple buyers.

EVERY DAY NEW MILLIONAIRES ARE MADE IN THIS TIMELINE

>Measuring price in dollars while the Satoshi value is way below prices it held steady at.
Bro, if your investment isn't beating bitcoin, you're better off investing in bitcoin.
cRipple shills really are this deluded.

9th most searched term on google today

I constantly miss everything, this will be me soon

I've been right along with you brother, bought at .12
We're going to $5-10 minimum in 2018. Biz has some players, but tons of fucking fools. They invest in the trends, not the tech.

>This shit coin was 25ksat in May
Yeah, great find
LOL

Part of me is glad these fools went against it Veeky Forums is always wrong

Oh, wait. You mean I'm not going to 3x on POT? lmfao

Looks like the Ripshits are finally getting some lols in. Must be nice on that moon...

Good thing they have fast transactions and low fees, right? I mean, sure, you cant trade it for other alts, but I heard that they "are scalable"... Scalable. Yeah nah

damn a shitcoin finally mooned after having top 5 volume the entire year, how unexpected

I bought at 19,000sats, fight me.

They’re watching over us tonight

We pumping to the moon this saturday. Get in NOW!

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

I only have you to thank OP, I took your advice and I am sincerely grateful, I hope all goes well for you

You too friend, see you on the moon.

And just in case you don’t know, xrpchat is a much better community for ripple discusion. Great community.

Thanks buddy

Anytime

>he's been holding his xrp bags for months
>meanwhile I see the price start rising, buy in and rack all the profits
Kek. Feels good not being dumb.

Once these bag holders get eaten we go 1 USD.

AFTER THAT WE GO 10 USD

Here’s your lambo if you didn’t invest in xrp

Yeah? I bought it like a month ago and am barely winning (vs BTC)

Bought 975 with about 0.034 BTC on Binance, thanks for the guy who suggested binance. Its been 72 hours and I still didnt get verified on Bitstamp, shit site. Here's to hoping this shit gets added to coinbase. Still got 1.49 BTC so this was only a small investment for me.

I remember the threads.
Bought in monday right before that surge, felt it coming. Thanks bro.
t. stock investor pro laughing about delusional coincucks telling me about bitocin

had to take my ripple off the exchange and lost 20 of them creating my wallet, only 10 ripple left am I going to make it?

Growth in the last month or so won't matter if it gets added to coinbase.

Also guys, XRP is part of the Ron Paul crypto fund, so maybe Ron Paul knows something about it that we don't.

no

Obviously he sees ripple for what it is. Special.
'If something does something nobody else does and is hated for it I want that something'
I love how people tell about muh ripple muh bad banking system behind it while fiat is now playing ping-pong with bitcoin via derivative pressure.

>if

Yeah and BCH will moon like 1000% if the flippening happens

bought at 0.0..01344

am i gonna make it?

Ripple is a shit coin, even if it makes me millions over night. I still wouldn't invest.

I don't invest in shitcoins.

This makes zero fucking sense.

>Pajeet Detected.

MODS get em outta here.

How does one lose crypto when making a wallet? Serious question.

Hey I think that was me, were you recommended BTC Market too? good job man

If Coinbase adopts, we can have instant deposits vs. 7 day deposits

Ripple charges for wallet i believe

Yes thank you OP I bought in june 2017 thanks to your shill.
I'm down 70% in satoshi value.

Thanks a lot, thanks OP, thanks.
Keep going on, help us get rich.

Coinbase is not going to take this coin in you effin retards.
Its shit.

Simply a rumor that started for all you idiots to buy other peoples bags that they have been holding for 6+ months.

and now...

Its your turn, have fun holding, or selling at a loss everyone who bought.

Are people here retarded?
This piece of cripple has been losing sat value like no other.
Oh no here comes a x2, well guess what you would've gained much more if you had stayed in bitcoin.
Fucking idiots.

It may take a while, because their goal is to stay stable. Every month it's likely to drop because they have contracted drops of 1 billion coins a month for the next 50 months. This is to KEEP IT STABLE. It's likely to have steady growth. Transactions are cheaper and can do 1000 every 4 seconds. No hour wait times even in high volatility. No mempools, no gas. It's an actual products and already has banks on board. Anyone that does any research knows this is the next bitcoin long term with solid gains. Yes, it will drop every month as a billion coins come into the market per month. But if in the next 6 months you don't see it drop at all but stay steady, get ready to fly.

You don't even need verification for binance. Up to 2 BTC a day. I don't know how much you are pulling out of ripple a day, but if you are pulling out over 20k a day tell me your secret.

bittrex. Fucking ripoff. I used Binance and charged me 14 cents. Use a hardware ledger wallet. XRP is going to moon over the next 5 years consistently, this is the next ETH, LTC, BTC. If coinbase takes it on, I'll be rich

spotted the sad, sad linkie

got this crypto shit by the balls

good luck to all the other altcoins trying to cut the banks out

ripple is dead, long live lineage

>hold XRP all the year when it literally does nothing most of the time and only moves like 2-3 times instead of just buying right before the outbreaks

yea big woop. all alts are up even shittple if you know what's good for you you'll dump your bags while you can. You'll never make back your value in BTC but better to take what you can

>coin designed to be stable for bank adoption with low volatility.
>BTC is volatile meaning anything stable loses satoshi value
>idiots think BTC satoshis denote value instead of usability
>banks already adopting
>Solid business plan
>scalable, faster transactions BY FAR, cheaper to transfer

I hope you idiots all sell, I'll buy it all. I've already doubled my money in the last week, and will continue to do so. Have fun talking shit on something that could have made you a lot of money. Have fun with your .001 satoshi fees.

Shilling ripple isn't needed.

its a 100% moon regardless

PEOPLE NOT IN RIPPLE TRULY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS MARKET

Best ripple related post on this board. Thank you, user. Faith restored

fuck you im buying them

>buying link

Check out what happens from...
now up until the next 12 hours.

wow, you really are salty...
...what happened? did sergey molest your gains?

>3% down in the last hour
c-c-c-c-crash???!!!!!!?!?!?!

I dont know why you guys are like this. I over 5xed on REQ as my sole shitcoin but I still want all the Stinky Linkies and Ripple shitters to make it. Veeky Forums is basically my team.

Also is it too late? I waited for a dip like a dumbass at $0.40 now I feel a lot of my ETH is burning a whole in my pocket for the upcoming week. it's either this or BCH before I go to bed.

$1000 in ripple since it was 0.2

feels good

Millionaire soon

I know I can do this with a pc, but is there an app or a daemon I can do on my phone to buy ripple?

bump. Is tonight a good night to dump a quarter of my fat ETH stack into RPL?

>all year
It's at a 1/3 of its BTC value compared to earlier in the year. You'd have been far better off just holding BTC unless you got into that initial pump and then sold earlier this year

>goes down 95% in sats, since ATH
>finally goes up a little bit
>"WE MOONING GOYS, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAA"

i'm fucking glad i sold this months ago. grats to the people who bought a couple of days ago though.

thats why you cash in and out of it. It goes to 20 buy sell 25 dops to 23 buy sell 26. If you are holding ripple you are doing it all wrong ive cashed in and out 6 times in that past two days

you just hold when you are down? You are not very skilled in investing. When something eats shit you ned to buy twice as much and break out even half way. I ate shit on ripple to but i got out and am back in. I would have been at even instead of up 60 percent if i sat on my ass like you did. You make things happen in life it rings true for everything. You could have got out when it hit 1100 sats. This isnt the lottery you make oppertunities happen.

>congratz on this, srsly

You have no idea how this works. It is down 50% since October...

i sold xrp at a much higher sat value than it's currently going for, why would i be crying?

>XRP up 1.5x since spring/summer ath
>BTC up 8x since that same time
>I TOLD YOU TO BUY XRP WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? ENJOY MISSING ALL THE GAINS