Watch this kiddies

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMsE5qB
discord.gg/7mEtuww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking mcafee stop shilling it, you are ruining my short REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

monero doesn't moon

it's chill gains

its already 300x this year you dense motherfucker, is that not enough moon for you???

2018 it willbe 1500

Monero is the only coin that is rising faster than bitcoin. Take a look at the 3 year chart of XMR-BTC. The graph is a steady baseline upwards with periodic spikes.

Fucking hell, I'm never ever shorting XMR again

Please wait until Saturday.

>8 xmr
is it bad? am i going to survive?

its not going to 100x again so... 10x at best should be your hopes for 2018

80 XMR here, 10x from the current price would be fucking fantastic. Seems very possible.

monero was a dollar? I remember it being 30 dollars in march

Monero vs Monaco. I've fucked this up before. Either way, sitting out, bigger dollares to be made in other coins.

I have ten. :(

keep mining boys

Honestly unsure if I should invest in more mining, or just buy more XMR. Maybe if I can find graphics cards for cheap
11 here don't worry though, we'll all make it :)

Do I buy now?

Already have 3 from about $250

Yeah now, the lid is about to be blown off i think

XMR rising! this aint yo regular pump and dump. this is next level shit.

Anyone have metrics on actual adoption rate? Has Monero been getting more use on darknet markets yet?

damn wish I could have afforded more than 1
>whatever

are you a massive idiot? I can't tell if you are being serious or not...it's funny either way. think about what you are asking. you are asking about statistics on an untraceable anonymous coin and its usage on the dark web likely behind tor or i2p. newfags need to realize monero might as well be cash, and there is effectively no details of any transactions.

I'm very bullish.

I've been buying since $45 and never sold a coin. I bought some in margin Sunday and have made incredible gains in just that margin position alone.

All the other top 10 coins have exploded in the last week. I think xmr has been building up slowly but will go parabolic within the week.

i dont think it will go parabolic, or at least i hope not. again, don't think pump and dump. if you're in it just for the quick gains, this should not be it.

Mandatory Post

Why do you hope not? Just take a large bank loan instead of "accumulating"

i don't want newfags losing money on this. we want stability and slow steady growth. weak hands can btfo from the start.

its not used that much for criminal commerce but enough people think it is to keep the pump going

2k strong pumping group join up before it is too late

discord.gg/cMsE5qB

Examples of obtainable metrics might include, proportion of sellers accepting it, platforms with built in support, planned support, volume of relevant discussion, survey results, etc.

I will also accept hearsay and anecdotes.

yes

people are shifting to monero when it comes to dark-market trading

respectfully, monero == cash. perhaps one day, better than any other currency or store of value ever seen in man's history. monero's true goal is for its legitimate uses to far exceed any illegal usage - like cash today. it shouldn't be anyone's concern other than the dea/nsa's about how to track or stop these criminals. and as far as I'm concerned, if it's ever good enough for criminals, its probably good enough for me and everyone else who is innocent but still want their privacy.

also do your own research. and let us know what you find.

Crypto discord if you wanna stay up with the news on good investing n sheeeit

discord.gg/7mEtuww

Pre-moon? BOY WE'RE MOONING TO $400

I have 24 ETH, 1 BTC, and 11 XMR. Should I convert anything to XMR? I think eth still has potential to grow and I have a psychological need to keep at least 1 BTC. Not sure.

I’ve got 60

IMHO you should convert some of that Ether.

I just sold .05 btc to buy more Bitcoin Cash. Puts me below 1 but it’s worth it IMO

monero scales worse than btc
it might get better but its back will snap and it will die if a huge normie pump load is pushed on it

being worked on as we speak. but always anonymity first, then throughput.

Monero has efficient CPU mining. I've found it's been more cost effective for me to buy computers from goodwill as they'll pull 550h/s out of the box.

imagine what kind of shitstorm I could be doing with graphics cards worth a fuck in those?