WTF ARE THESE SPIKES IN LTC?

WHY AM I SEEING $20 PRICE CHANGES THAT EXIST FOR A FEW SECONDS, BARELY ONE MINUTE?

EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY, IT WANTS ME TO PAY AT $310+.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2425188-which-countries-and-states-can-access-gdax-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you use normiebase

At least use GDAX for ducks sake

Literally limit order you useless faggot.

Blockchain is still a relatively new tech so it "phases out" every once in a while. Think of it as the power in your house going out and coming back on right away. They're called power dips and you cant buy them because the whole network shuts down for that time frame including yours.

Cheers

How the fuck is this tech not a scam?

If you think thats bad, just wait until you try to cash out.

cuckbase gonna cuck.

just be thankful they arent down again for the 10th time in 24 hours

It's a joke. He's joking. It's a glitch with the way coinbase generates the graph.

I Hate using normiebase but I'm a leaf and no other exchanges have verified me even though I've been waiting weeks...

I wish I could use GDAX but nobody wants my leaf monies.

GDAX is owned by Coinbase and you literally access it with the same account, stupid.

This retard OP! Or just aim for $500

Serious, if I was bitching about how LTC was $55 instead of $50 I wouldn't be rich now.

Or maybe I'm stupid. Idk.

support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2425188-which-countries-and-states-can-access-gdax-

I can't into leaf fiat to GDAX

It's not possible to do a currency conversion deposit and trade USD pairs that way?

magical flash crashes for the big money to take your stop losses at a discount

I would complete my account on GDAX but tfw when you only have a passport and no other photo ID.. They want so much fucking shit from me wtf, I hate shitbase, anyway of getting around this?

Obtain another form of ID.
Surely you can do this.

>upload my ID photo
>"SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!"
>don't have a webcam

Why do they hate my money so much?

Yeah maybe in a couple of weeks? I don't have a driving license, I meant more like, is there another exchange that doesn't require you to have a billion forms of ID, list of addresses for the past 10 years and your dental records?

they want proofs that the person using the account is the same guy from the license photo

doesn't matter i just get this shit when i submit it anyway
yesterday i was getting "try again in 30 minutes"

$40 withdrawal fee

coinbase charged me like $100 to buy and sell crypto

They're such fucking niggers I swear.