Veeky Forums rekt thread

Come on then anons, whats the worst advice Veeky Forums has given you that has completely fucked you over?

Buy low sell high

rodman fucked me

buy Cripple

potcoin

Cindicator...

Confido....

trumpcoin.

ripio credit network and stellar lumens.

thankfully sold before i lost my shirt but fuck you Veeky Forums for those shit tips.

Veeky Forums tipped me off on fun/mana/req though.

Ripple going to moon

lumens is up fucking more than 6x in 2 months, are you retarded?

>buys good midrange-long term coin
>hurrr it didn't moon in two seconds

Ripio is legit you dumbass.

About to hit $1 lol

Milo, dnt, Trump, Wabi.
They also made me a lot of money so it evens out

"Chainlink $1 EOY GET IN!"

Sergey doesn't give 2 fucks about token holders.

Did teach me a valuable lesson about the red flags of when to dump a coin (ie delusional comments from holders as the price tanks 60%), so for that it was worth it.

Fucking Obsidian, I am really warning all you anons about this coin. Do not give in to the shills. I have made significant gains in all my other coins, but this really destroyed my portfolio. Invest in everything else but this.

Biz made me around $60k just because of the nonstop req threads back in october

I hope you sold

oh god yes i dumped all of it. snapped out of the trance just in time...

>Veeky Forums said to read this amazing whitepaper
>Whitepaper suggests its possible to violate laws of physics with fancy technology called tangle

Wew lad!

>don't set a stop loss bro you'll get liquidated by whales

Here is the real worst thing that I've done that's cost me the most money in 2016.

Continually getting impatient with my coins and chasing new pumps and moon missions. For example, I had 27 Litecoins in June but other coins started to pump during the summer and LTC seemed like a stagnant coin. I lost so many Satoshi's chasing pumps and even though I've made money this year. If I'd just accumulated top 30 coins all year and not touched them at all I would have made waaaaaay more profit.

Ltc is dumping now. Ltc is bagholder city. It’s obsolete as fuck

>whats the worst advice Veeky Forums has given you

Good advise would be to join a good pnd discord, like this one discord.gg / mPTZrjN

Im doing quite well following Veeky Forums advice

The trick is to do your own research so you can differentiate from shills and legit advice :^ )

Hold digibyte

BAT back when I thought it was smart to be a true believer. They're called shitcoins for a reason

>just hold "insert coin"

I bought that OMG garbage.

Oof, I know this feel hard, and I feel like ive learned this a little too late.

"Buy these"