Hope you stocked up

Testing $5k by the weekend. Don't bother buying if you didn't have the foresight to buy below $1.5k

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
coinbase.com/join/5a309b60c8c630018c19e79b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comfy.

Thats a smart money portfolio user.
Nice job.

>Thread about BCH
>Posts BTC logo

In 2018 it will be the BCH logo

nice blockfolio

which exchange should i pull the price of bch from?

you faggots better not sell early, were going to at least 3k to catch up to BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, IOTA, DASH and MONERO moons that all happened while BCH sat stagnant.

yeah idk. I use Bitfinex but I also look at Poloniex (below) as my easiest means to cash out is Poloniex->Gemini.

BTC going to come and sink you faggots over the weekend. Screencap this. I'm not even joking.

Why are you still even in crypto?
Or did you already pull out 5 million for safety?

>Bought REQ @ $0.05
>Bought ANS @ $5.00
>Bought BCH @ $300
>No way to lose

I'd rather have link than btrash

This is what you call LARPing. No faggot owns 15 millz on this retard forum.

Probably true, unless they are really autistic, but I think then they would be:

teach me senpai

check this out
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

i got $200 from the gramps

want to buy crypto what do i get?

anyone have a ref link for coinbase they wanna give me

congrats on this, seriously

what are you going to name all your private islands

litcoin is currently in a dip.It wouldnt hurt to get some of that.

fuck litecoin made by same scammers as bcore

ive seen peoples blockfolio get hacked and they lost all their cones be careful

I bought at 1700 a month ago

What do you do when you have this much crypto? Do you cash it out, little by little?

I knew it was gonna moon but only had the balls to move 25% of my ETH.

Is there a reason people keep shilling this other than heavy $2.5k bags? There's no reason this coin should exist, BTC is shit technology that needs replacing but when it finally happens it's not going to be one from the same family with all same fucking issues.

Core probably won't fall for several years, but when it does all of the BTC family is dead.

you dumped your bch at $300 didn't you

$1800, I bought at almost ATH. Made my money back since by using it elsewhere, bit of luck maybe.

You don't honestly think BCH is 'the future' and going to be actually used right? 'As a form of payment' as you shills say.

>nobitcoiner who missed out on the moon mission TWICE

The last "moon mission" was a fucking pump and dump. I don't think that people are gonna fall for this the second time

NOOOOO DONT MOON YET
WAIT FOR THE FUCKING DIFFICULTY RETARGET

I invested £800 and forgot my password.

Currently waiting for my brute force password cracker to finish (will take 3 weeks).

Hopefully by that time it'll be worth more.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, KMS.

>forgot password
Are you literally retarded?

>Currently waiting for my brute force password cracker to finish (will take 3 weeks).
What year is this cipher from???

Its mooning because Bitcoin is stagnant now so the only place for growth is alt coins.

Why would it moon now? Coinbase noobs will be getting their Bcash soon to dump on the markets. I get that Bitcoin is stagnating causing everything else to go up, but why would Bcash go on a major moon mission again?

I was high on Xanax so literally yes.

8 character password, cipher is obviously AES, but that matters less than the character map used. Since I only used letters and numbers (no symbols) it won't take too long.

who the fuck doesn't use lastpass?

coinbase.com/join/5a309b60c8c630018c19e79b