How do you cope with the knowledge that you sold too early and could've had 100000%+ what you currently own?

How do you cope with the knowledge that you sold too early and could've had 100000%+ what you currently own?

>buy a 1 sat memecoin
>sell at 3 sats
>feel like a fucking legend
>coin reappears on a more mainstream exchange
>38 sats

same way i cope with the knowledge i didn't buy the right lotto ticket over and over again

If I made a list of every coin i sold too early I'd kill myself halfway through.

almost nobody can hold this long and stomach drop from 1000 usd to 200 usd in 2013. So relax user.

Easy. I went all in on Chainlink

>reasonable dude
gtfo

>$600 -> $178,000,000
>7 years
>29.6 million percent return
Can we call it a bubble yet?

To be honest, Bitcoin was sketchy back in 2013. The Mt. Gox hack also drove people away from buying it. But, no one can predict the future. If we did we'll all be millionaires by now.

>tfw you figure the real bubble are the dollary, not the bunch of bitcoins

wow, actually thankyou user

It feels fucking awful. Just to imagine... Wat it couldve been.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By buying back immediately. Most of the people here are here to make a quick buck, easy money. Then you've got the other ones that are here because they believed in the concept of decentralized money those people will own the former. This is new technology people don't be the guy that invested in horse carriages when the Model T was rolling out.

this, no ragrets, plus theres 1000%+ gains to be made every year

Same

I'm the one that sold 20 btc 11 months ago too

lost potential is ALWAYS better than lost money

I pulled out 1500 LTC when it hit 200 and don’t give a shit, I mined them myself ages ago and want to buy a house. That is worth more to me than the potential gains and I can’t accept not getting these things having them in the palm of my hand. If it all crashed and I got too greedy where would I be? You gotta live dude, numbers on thr sheet is nice but don’t let the portfolio rule your life.

1 month into crypto here, with these mad gains i don't know who is stupid enough to sell.

what exchange do you move 300k usd out of?

>How do you cope with the knowledge that you sold too early and could've had 100000%+ what you currently own?
I don't. I wanna kill myself.

Get a load of this guy

seriously, it's like selling a chicken that shits gold. if it all crashes i'll just take out a loan to buy again.

keep saying that when your LTC is worth 923billion in 4 years

no, but i can call your dad a bubble,
cuz he should get blowed from your mom, instead of getting a creature like you

this

fuck you think we're gonna do with the money