You meet your next BBEG

And he claims that, "No one born of woman" can kill him.

How does your party fare?

We cut his limbs off and toss him in a prison.

Sick the golem at him.

Fortunately, everyone's a C-Section, Warforged, and/or Cthuloid.

But I've always found lines like that silly:
"No man can kill me!"
"Hah, I'm a WOMAN!"
"Ha HA, it's short for HUMAN you fuck!"

FPBP

Was about to say, I'm a star-spawned mass of tentacles in armor, here. Pretty sure I can just stab him.

We kill him until he dies

Try anyways...I mean seriously why is this not the first option with you people. He's the BBEG! You're Trying to kill him! Why would he not lie to keep you from doing that.

Really come on now, is everyone here playing a low INT character?

>Tfw warforged
...10011 10101100 112100 11.

Hmm, Elf Ranger, Dwarf Fighter, Half-Elf Druid, Gnome Cleric/Thief, Human Illusionist from my 2e party, shouldn't be a problem.

In my Rogue trader game, if orbital strikes still count, that's why we keep the Ork on staff

Well, we have a pixie with us.

So far she has the highest bodycount of the party, being the designated damage dealer And she has the best weapon out of all of us.

Yeah, the villain is fucked.

>tfw ratfolk necromancer
Lmao GG no re I needed another skeleton anyway

No 'one', but how about four?

All four of us has a grip on a spear as we thrust it into his chest for maximum FRIENDSHIP and TEAMWORK points.

Try and kill him. Once we succeed, we figure out what the loophole was in retrospect.
Probably something along the lines of "People don't kill people, guns kill people."

>Warforged
Beep boop, fuck you meatbag.

I mean, he's a Wookiee. So, I guess it depends on how speciesist the prophecy is.

He learns that he is either wrong or that there are worse fates than death.

Being nailed into a sturdy coffin and buried under tonnes of rock at the back of a cave for example.

>Kill him
There're worse fates than death

What if you get tortured by The Great Betrayer when you die?

Except you don't know it because he's always nice to you when you're alive. And doesn't call himself that.

I played a character named Nemo once and he was definitely born of woman, so there's that

Do futas count as women?

>"No one born of woman"

Is that the same as 'I cannot die by the hand of man'?
Because I'm pretty fucking sure fall damage wasn't born of woman.
Or 'no /one/ born of woman' comes into play; two of us grab a spear and thrust it into him.

Or we find a lizardfolk to do the deed. An egg isn't a woman. Or a golem. Or set him on fire.

Or, hell, use the Clone spell, kill yourself, then kill him with the entirely constructed body.

Implant a fertilized embryo inside him. The child hasn't been born yet tgus death from being Mpregged would't count.

>112100
>2
uh oh

I suppose we'd buy a pack of war-dogs.

I'd show him my honor.

Send a dog after him. Or an elf. The nature of the setting kind of creates opportunities here

Call him a shitlord and hit up Ye Liberal Artes Collegium to whine to the local Homosexuals Guild. Wait till he gets a load of a strongly worded editorial in the college paper!

The Warrior Summoner is half-Huldra. We're good.
Push comes to shove, the Mentalist drops a ship on the BBEG.

FEED HIM TO TRILOBYTES!

But she is the son he always wanted though.

Does it count if his mother was undead?