BCC is going to 5k before the end of the year

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-wright-claims-2018-will-be-the-year-of-bitcoin-cash/
blockstream.com/about/patent_faq/
nchain.com/en/blog/nchain-innovation-digital-rights-management-blockchain/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/blockchain-pioneer-nchain-acquired-by-high-tech-private-equity-fund-sicav-plc-300439018.html
bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would jizz my fucking pants if that happened. I would make ~300k profit on that

You're more deluded than the linkies, congrats

Should I convert all my bitcoins to Bitcoin Cash?

It's dropping again

it is likely that the increased future demand for Bitcoin Cash, as a result of its being an optimal payment currency, will translate into the growth of its market price. That’s why the price of Bitcoin Cash is destined to surpass that of Bitcoin

I would convert some but not all. full disclosure, I converted all of mine but its a real crazy roller coaster ride

Fuck should have bought the BCC at 300$.

Both BTC and BCH are shit and supporting either of them as the 'future of cryptocurrency' is terrible. I'm only holding BTC as a stop gap before a real contender shows up

the RSI is overbought on Bittrex...
in case you cant figure it out, thats a bad thing. Its going to have a fairly sizable correction soon.

Like half?

How do I see that?

Except BTC won't even be digital gold. Gold has use cases beyond it being a store of value, BTC does not.

You really talking about overbought RSI when LTC went from $100 to $400 in 3 days? Shut the fuck up faggot. This market is nothing but crazy FOMO right now.

Click studies and then choose RSI. its in the far right row.
Above 80 on that graph is overbought. under 20 is underbought which is an amazing time to buy if you ever catch anything at that point.

RSI is a meme.

yeah, dumbfuck. and LTC never went past 80 on RSI.
You know how I know you are going to stay poor?
Take a guess.

If RSI meant anything everyone would be rich.

I bought it at $550 and sold it the day of the flippening at $750.

Made $200, could've made $2000.

if you buy bch on bitfinex, how do you cash out?

>Implying those who actually know TA inside and out arent insanely wealthy.

Are you even trying?

seems legit

lmao, litecoin is 100x more oversold than BCH.

Okay Retardamus

>muh RSI

>oversold

You literally have no idea what you are even talking about, do you?

Why do I even try on a board of literal

What timeframe are you looking at RSI?

please some user tell me an exchange whre i can get this shit and don't have to upload a pic of my butthole for verification

these are just the first baby steps

Thought it never went above 80 huh goyom? BTFO you corecuck shill

this guy explains the difference between the two coins.

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

kek i bought bch when it was 300 dollars. god i love myself

meant overbought lad. Why the fuck are you looking at the minute timeframes? BCC has plenty of growth left.

What timespan are you looking at? Not even close to overbought on the 4h

dont worry, just some stupid cunt suffering from dunning kruger effect.

Yeah I highly doubt LTC wasn't overbought on everything besides maybe the weekly. I'll just check now. Was overbought on everything besides the weekly and on the 18th it will be.

My source says 3k by Friday

And i just realized the weekly coincides with CME trading. That's shit.

how accurate is your 'source'?

>bitcoins
>s

kucoin exchange

E3av2g (goes into referral box)

here you go, chap.

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-wright-claims-2018-will-be-the-year-of-bitcoin-cash/

what do you think, user?

My dubs say 3k by noon tomorrow

BCH has the most upcoming tech, advancements and adoption of any crypto right now. You just don't hear about it much b/c only the hardcore tech fundamentals have spent hours doing all of the research.

we don't hear about it much because even though bitcoin cash is superior to the original in every single aspect, people only care about brand recognition and also don't want bitcoin cash to completely flip bitcoin.

CSW sold some of his BTC to fund the biggest blockchain think tank in the world and is using all of that for BCH.

Then we have businessman Roger pushing adoption out the ass, getting sound bites on CNBC and shit.

If people don't think BCH is going be a worthy competitor to BTC next year they are nuts.

just broke 2k without a sweat

Fucking 2k gone.

Seriously considering converting half a btc.

>get the botnet ready

what the hell is going on? it was $2,100. Am i spose to be buying at 2k now or wth??? Is this the moonshot to 3k right now??

did you even check the link i posted? Have you read these posts? We all know that bitcoin is too big and bloated, we're just afraid to admit it, it's the elephant in the room. That's why everyone is forking bitcoin, to find the one fork to replace it.

better convert all your btc, coming DA in a few days going to up the difficulty another 12%

We're testing 5k before the weekend. Probably won't break 5k and will end up there before the New Year, but still, there's a lot of potential Could even see up to 8k

>not taking the chance to buy the real bitcoin for $2000 again

blockstream opposition is starting up

So? He’s trying to make an actually functionable currency.

Takes like 30-45 minutes to make a fucking transaction right now

WHOS ddosing him?

>BCC
BitConnect?

Did you mean BCH?

>CSW sold some of his BTC to fund the biggest blockchain think tank in the world and is using all of that for BCH.

Boy I sure do love hoarding patents in a supposedly decentralized currency market where the ultimate goal should be to create the best currency possible to escape the government and bank control. Blockstream might be shitty too, but at least they have everything open for people to use and adopt

Bittrex volume only 7.5k and already at 2k USD

lmao imagine if 20-30k volume.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

blockstream pays internet shills to fud bch, and pay botnet operators to ddos exchanges when bch moons

>mfw I realise you're right and now is the time to get in

holy fuck

You think the lightning network isnt patented proprietary technology that they will profit from greatly? LOL

nChain patents arent even for profit they are just to give BCH technical advancements that BTC can't just copy.

also they won't process any transaction from segwit chain

BTC is dead if they’re using miners to profit.

>nChain patents arent even for profit they are just to give BCH technical advancements that BTC can't just copy.

fuck this makes me so hard. also, checked

>You think the lightning network isnt patented proprietary technology that they will profit from greatly? LOL
Literally all the tech Blockstream does is open for other people to use you retard
blockstream.com/about/patent_faq/

>nChain patents arent even for profit they are just to give BCH technical advancements that BTC can't just copy.
So to profit by giving an edge to BCH (which CSW is hedging heavily on) over every single other thing by being a bunch of faggots

LN is not even a blockstream thing you ultimate retard

>So to profit by giving an edge to BCH (which CSW is hedging heavily on) over every single other thing by being a bunch of faggots
MOMMY THE MEAN BUSINESS GUYS ARE GOING TO COMPETE AGAINST US AND NOT LET US COPY THEIR HARD WORK FOR FREE ANYMORE MOMMY WAAAAAAAA

fuck lightning its another banker profit scam pulled of on us, your days of fucking us are over

>He cares less about creating a good quality crypto through communal work that can actually be eventually used throughout the world (and I'm not talking about BTC) and more about a quick buck

As long as you never claim to have principles you're good

one of their latest innovative patents, DRM on blockchain

nchain.com/en/blog/nchain-innovation-digital-rights-management-blockchain/

Dude CORE ruined BTC adoption and slowed down this entire space by years because of their idiotic ideals about off chain scaling and 1mb hard cap on blocksizes. I for one am incredibly greatful that BCH is in the hands of competent people that will destroy core.

BCH will bring a global currency and cheap micro payment system to the entire world, including 3rd world countries and poor people, something which core gives 0 fucks about so don't try to act like were the bad guys you jewish prick.

this is capitalism. it is brutal, and it works

That is so fucking sexy. If BCH pulls off DRM on the blockchain as well as being an M1 global currency the market cap is going to be tens of trillions easily. That's 1000x increase from where it's at now....

It could dumpster back to 1800 or it could moon to $4k and stay there forever more.

In the end a $200 buy price variance does not matter at all short term. Buy or fucking miss out.

How close is nChain to Bitcoin Cash?

nChain is Craig Wrights company. It is fully self funded and not accepting investors. It literally is BCH. It is a giant think tank built specifically for BCH.

The stuff he seems to want to do seems way too complicated and idiotic.

Parts of your private key on different exchanges?

What if the exchanges whipe their server?

That’s a point of failure.

DUMP INCOMING. GET BACK INTO BTC BOIS.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To my knowledge you can split a key into n parts and it can be rebuilt with n-1 of those parts. Thus if the exchange lost a key but you and your wife/friend or whoever have the other key it can be rebuilt.

Multiple exchanges need to be wiped for your key to be lost. Say you store 7 parts on different exchanges, and you need at least 4 parts to recover your private key. Since you can use any 4 parts, there is no single point of failure.

So if two exchanges go kaput, you lose all of your coins?

How is that s good idea?

Its similar to a raid setup.

good thing ive still got 13 BCH on coinbase
6.35 on cryptopia
and gobs of cash from selling my obsolete segwitcoin

Roger Ver is a HUGE part of how bitcoin reached adoption. He was middlemanning bitcoin for real world products when you kids were still in school. He forked BCH so we can keep this going, despite external takeover attempts.

The man is pretty much the model libertarian. He went to prison for selling unlicensed fireworks (if you don't know what a corrupt racket fireworks licensing is, you haven't tried to get into professional fireworks).

Not accepting investors because Craig has a million BTC and BCH to self-fund it forever

That's just an example, in general your number of parts can be much smaller than the number of exchanges, and it's changeable.

Sorry, it’s just a terrible, centralized idea where you can’t personally guarantee that your coins are not lost.

I think he’s in over his head.

lol it was sold to a PE firm a couple months ago.

PE firms are basically where bankers come in and flip the company for profit. They do this in retail all the time.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/blockchain-pioneer-nchain-acquired-by-high-tech-private-equity-fund-sicav-plc-300439018.html

its just weak hands that bought at .07 cashing out.
i'll sell before jan 1st, but not tonight

why the fuck are u asking people on the internet what to do

fucking Monero.

I decided not to.

I don’t like the idea of nChain as it seems to be converging the blockchain as dependent on central authorities.

They should just make their own nChain coin.

go4it

next stop 1.3k.. hope you faggot niggers sold at 2k.

Its going back down to where it belongs lmao at these delusional tards thinkg their shit coin can cuck btc

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT DUMPED ON

bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

Check it and weep