drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
pastebin.com/wRqdAJFG
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers!

Just how patient are you? Do you suffer fools long or do you not have time for their shit? Tell me your tales of when you were you the calm and of when you were the storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Which one do you pick and how do you solve it? No you can't choose both.

Both. There is nothing robots cant solve

I feed the hungry by using large solutions of cancer cells to produce huge supplies of meat.

So I can't solve both problems by feeding people cancer? I guess I deal with hunger, then. Cancer's what gets you if nothing else does, outside of rare cases it usually is something that hits later in life. Malnutrition kills children. There will be more overall improvement in quality of life if that one is fixed.

Already spotted that error. Should all be 600cp for morphs & augmentations.

No, it's a dead storage.

Read page 51, Notes:
>Once you leave this jump, your cp-purchased rep level will transfer to whatever your local equivalent would be. Eg: “RNA Level 2” would mean you could pull minor favours or get minor items from research and academic groups in future jumps.

I'm pretty patient, but that's mostly just because of perks that help balance my emotional levels and find interest in things that would otherwise bore me. I tend to get deeply furious with villains, though. All their plans are just so damn petty.

that is a shit poster from /pol/, even I saw that.

>Once you leave this jump, your cp-purchased rep level will transfer to whatever your local equivalent would be. Eg: “RNA Level 2” would mean you could pull minor favours or get minor items from research and academic groups in future jumps.
That's actually really good, and now I kind of want to dump everything into Rep and get access to cool morph stuff through just buying them in-jump. Even if I really want to be a surya. Because come on, who doesn't want to be a whale that lives on the sun?

Cure cancer
Government intervention on food and agriculture would devalue those industries and generate an economic crisis for the workers in those sectors.
Big pharma's money ain't coming from chemmo.

Oh, I know. But there's no reason we can't take his shit as a jumping-off point for actual discussion.

Hunger. While it kills slightly fewer people per year, most of the victims are younger, and more issues than just death come from people being hungry.

>Government intervention on food and agriculture would devalue those industries and generate an economic crisis for the workers in those sectors.
You mean like we're already doing as part of heavy subsidies on agriculture?

So it's not taking the bait if we do it in a way that doesn't get us angry?

I have a Christmas Gift for everyone.

I also want to know if the techno-organic upgrade for humans is too strong.

Cure Cancer.

Tera, you can't even spot sarcasm and condescension that's directed at you. You're not savvy enough to discern what is and isn't shitposting.

I like to maintain my cool. Loosing your shit only proves that they're getting to you.

That video is legit hilarious, by the way.

Nobody said we had to do it via government intervention on food and agriculture? Also, what said.

More like it's that, since we didn't give them the response they wanted, we took the bait and ran with it instead of getting caught on the hook.

Malnutrion is an issue of distribution, not food production. Besides, there are too many people anyway and the population explosion in Africa would cause them to flood the rest of the world.

So I cure cancer.

Nigga, trump won and I don't think /pol/ has 65 million users. This virtue signalling harassment was experienced by so many in the working class.

Pretty sure privately owned farms are in dire straits which only goes to prove my point.

I'm not nearly educated on this subject enough to have an actual opinion. I'm just talking libertarian rhetoric.

Please see

Not to sound too /pol/ Africa is already flooding rest the world. Well they're flooding into Europe.

Hey man, as someone who was on your shit about this and who was really irritated by how you responded in thread, I appreciate this.

Thanks, MF.

are their any good ways to get 360 degree vision/awareness? I know about byakugan from naruto and electromaster from railgun,but are their any other one's I'm missing?

You're a real stand-up sort, you know that?

No, I was agreeing with you. We are massively subsidizing farming, and that's what's killing it despite the fact that you'd think it would help. I was just pointing out that we're already interfering with the agricultural industry on a huge scale.

Yes they are. This would make it worse.

And I already told you, it's a term of art in the Eclipse Phase universe. Myrmidont has to clarify that, but you've had the explanation given to you already.

Thanks for this. I think techno-organic is fine for humans. I wasn't even expecting that.

Teen Titans and being Half-Cambion taught me a lot about controlling anger and learning patience, if only by necessity. Without the need to control my emotions to control the magic post-Jump, I've lost a certain amount of that training, but not all. Spending ten years mastering your own inner turmoil sticks with you even after a few hundred years.

So, yeah, pretty patient normally. Just watch out when I finally lose it.
Red eyes and tentacles are very good at getting the whole PISSED attitude across. Not to mention lava bending.

Why can't I choose both? I'm a Jumper damn it. But fine, hunger if I really have to choose. Try and stop me from sneaking anti-cancer vaccines into the food supply though.

As a Canadian, I feel like I should be offended by that picture. Honestly, why is there not a Moose in it?

SOMA can get you that. Downside is that you have to go SOMA. Pathos-II is a scary place. I still kind of want to go there, though, save all those people.

He did not reply to your request either.

Yes, and? I don't care, I know the context. You're the only one getting screwed by your refusal to listen.

>Altmode (Free All)– All Transformers have an Altmode which is either an animal or machine. You can turn into any animals or machine that you fits your Chassis type. You can choose to change into any animal or vehicle form that you’ve seen in your previous adventures, or for the future you can scan it.

does this mean we can change our Altmode in future Jumps? Because I don't remember that being a thing

oh okay that makes sense.

You're a good man, Manyfist. It begins.

If you think he should clarify it in the jump, he hasn't done so.

Terminology note updated at the start. Sorry for not replying - fixed up in jump doc and then the thread closed.

Even if you dumped all your cp into Rep, you still have the separate morph & augmentations budget. So you could buy a ton of rep AND get a surya.

...Thank you.

Jumpers, have you ever taken someone on a date that made people question the logistics of the situation or your sanity?

>Inb4 "But what can Histoire even do with jumper? It's not like it'd fit, right? Right?"
>Inb4 "Doesn't her species eat humans? Not like, that, the bad way."
>Inb4 "Oh god, they look like something out of $artist's work."

I think he should for your sake. I don't really care. I was just trying to support you, before you started acting like a dink. But oh look, he's updated it.

Yeah. They change their alt forms all the time. Their core form is their protoform which is basically bunch of nanomachines. These nanomachines are programmed to mimic certain textures & colors.

>As a Canadian...
It all makes sense now.

>Yeah. They change their alt forms all the time. Their core form is their protoform which is basically bunch of nanomachines. These nanomachines are programmed to mimic certain textures & colors.

oh cool,it's good to know I don't have to worry about my Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte Altmode becoming irrelevant and I kind of been wanting to become a flying saucer now and then, That would replace it completely right? Also, how often, and in what time frames can I do this?

>being human is still 600cp draw back
>MFW Arcee is like some unholy combination of a machine and amazonian fetishes.

Okay, so basically. Genealogy of the Holy War. I took Fala blood, which meant that I was related to Alvis (Who becomes basically a puppet emperor to the Lopt because he has Lopt blood which makes people hate you and he was being blackmailed that way.). I had meta-knowlege, so I knew this. And in a way, I couldn't do the smart thing and kill him when I had the chance without reasoning with him. He was my brother, I couldn't bring myself to kill him. Not without trying other options.

So I left him a private letter when I left to do other stuff, stating that I knew fucking everything, and that if he cooperated with me, all would be well and he would come out okay in the end. And honestly? I meant every single letter on that page.

Alvis did not listen, although it was partially my fault because I was a very gung-ho fighter of evil in Genealogy and he was paranoid about what I'd do, knowing he had Lopt blood. Truthfully, I wouldn't have killed him just for that reason. I wasn't that much of a fucking prick to think all lopt-blooded were evil.

But still, his schemes won out in the end. I confronted him at a dramatic point, demanding that he stand down and listen to me. That he didn't have to do all this, that there was another way to stop this.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alvis said. But he did know. I was certain he was lying to save face. "You are working with Sigurd the traitor, and you will be executed."

Alvis grabbed Valflame, his legendary fire tome.

I pulled out my gun. A grim shadow fell over my features, and my eyes watered with heavy mist.

"What is that?" He asked.

I shot him. Multiple times.

Well very quickly. Only in Beast Wars were they really incapable of changing their alt forms. Mostly because CGI was already expensive, and it would make sense. Their alt forms were literally a last minute survival techniques.

Uh actually let me do something with that. It's going to stay but just wording is different.

You don't have to take the 600 drawback to be human anymore. It's a race option.

>>MFW Arcee is like some unholy combination of a machine and amazonian fetishes.
This is accurate, however.

also, I Have been meaning to ask does Science! give you the Equivalent of a human or cybertronian PhD?

What a fucking ass those two people are.

We seem to be missing each other a whole buch, so-third time's the charm, I hope.

Do rep purchases do anything after the jump?

I like the cut of 's jib.

Well, dates with Elune are liable to make me seem like a bit of a crazy person given she's usually an intangible presence of Light and all. So I'm just walking through a park/observatory/the surface of the moon, and chatting to absolutely nothing right next to me, making local joggers/astronomers/astronauts think I'm schizophrenic. Not shamans, though. Shamans just tend to flip out at the massive surge of spiritual energy, ambling along and dancing in the moonlight. On the plus side? I'm no longer the most obvious suspected deranged person!

Jacuzzis are the most common awkward situations, though. Dirge asked me a while ago whether I still enjoy them, and the truth is-I frequently use them to commune with her as a sort of pseudo-Well.

It just has the side effect of making the spiritually unaware give me odd looks at one guy in a jacuzzi apparently smiling blissfully at nothing.

>The calm

Oh boy. Most of World of Warcraft.

I thought it was gonna be a vacation jump. Turns out Azeroth's on the brink of being overrun by cosmic horrors, and all the mortal races are turning on each other like rats on a sinking ship. Everything gets worse for everyone, and some of them don't even realise it.

You know what patience is? Patience is putting up with the Blood Elves' racial supremacy bullshit even when you've had to file a restraining order against the entire goddamn species. Patience is knowing the Forsaken Leadership is gearing up for a weapon to surpass the Lich King and not purging them. Patience is not exterminating the orcs for being arguably worse WITHOUT the demonic taint than with it.

No, patience is taking some deep breaths.

Sitting down.

And arranging the assassination of a few unfairly fortunate people to intimidate their factions into compliance.

Yeah. I answered this up here:

>It's going to stay but just wording is different.

As long as I still get access to my warehouse so I can bust up some deceptions with my VF While cuddling up to a sexy motorcycle in as a flesh bag it will all be gravy.

So big question.

We DO have FNAF jump, does it include Sister location?

Strike Witches has two relevant perks, RADAR and Flawless Awareness

Probably cancer, because the issue with cancer is that we genuinely don't have a means to cure it yet, whereas for food it's largely just an issue of production and distribution.

I mean, considering I specialized heavily in mass production AND druidic magic, curing hunger would be really simple. But I don't actually care enough to go over the logistics of distribution. So at best I'd probably just hurl that at capitalist overlords or some shit and go, "You figure it out."
For cancer, I'll likely just hurl the cure at some people in charge anyway and to fuck with it, but then at least a cure exists, even if the pharmaceutical companies will most likely charge out the ass for it.

Hi, I'm Konata, and I'm half-assing it no matter what we're doing.

I like to think I'm pretty patient. I mean, I can already listen to people talk about bullshit I don't care about because nothing matters anyway.
And if I ever get tired I can just stop paying attention to you, or go do something else.

As a jumper, I also have access to myriad ways to facilitate that, including time alteration spells, silencing spells, and portal magic.
I've even got different types of seals for a time out, if I want.

I have Excalibur as a drawback companion and I've never once flipped out and yelled at him.
Sometimes he's actually kindof quiet around me.

BRB CHANGING MY BUILD NOW

>transformers are at their core a bunch of nanomachines
>we also have an arpeggio of blue steel jump

I have no idea what possibilities this opens, but I think I'd like to find out...

We don't have a FNAF jump. We have a Spooky's House of Jumpscares jump, where FNAF makes a cameo appearance, but we have no jump for Freddy Fazbear's itself.

I think Konata has a WIP for it though

Whoops! Thanks.

...I know the Eye probably translates to the Men in Blank, but who're Ultimates Rank's analogue? If you're in DBZ does Cell decides to train you to get stronger like in the Xenoverse game or something?

A while ago I remember some Tranformers franchises being brought up where humans did get transformer-like powers so-I guess it's alright, yeah.

>tfw Bayformers Arcee looks like some assembled a turkey in a cave, with a box of scraps

There's a Bayformers Arcee?

Did you watch the second movie? Those motorcycle Autobots at the beginning were Arcee. All three of them.

What was even the changes?

Ugh

Alright this should be it. I didn't change anything other than the last drawback.

Human body added. If you choose Techno Organic you can merge with your power armor and benefit from Cybertronian Physiology which you normally wouldn't benefit from.

Also with this new one Sam Witwicky changed a little bit.

Cybertronian PHD.

People asked for a human background so he gave it to them

The Ultimates are people who want to reach the epitome of human ability, but without sacrificing human form or leaving their humanity behind.
Generically, they're martial artists, spiritual gurus, athletes, etc.
I don't think Cell falls into that category because he changes forms to get better, doesn't he?

Why can't humans just have perks as normal instead of bulky equipment when they're paying the same cost for it? Are you saying that all of the perks in this jump are only available if you're in your transformer alt form, even if you go as a transformer?

You mean this?

So Technoorganic unlocks everything else almost for humans?

Mage has a spell for that. D&D probably has or can make a spell for that. Lots of other magics can probably do that. Once you have a spell you can use Fate/Extra or that other one that lets you turn spells into tech. Then you use Hive Queen Quest to make an organic version, then you shove that in your eyes.

If anyone knows perks to cut steps out of this please let me know.

Pretty much.

Idk I felt that it'd fit better for bulky equipment for stuff that makes sense. The perks stuff can be in your alt form if you choose it to be your alt form otherwise you have option to basically ride around in your cybertronian body kinda like a mech.

As someone who hasn't read the previous version recently, can I get a changelog?

>those technology items
>literally 0 discounts
fug now I remember why this jump was hell to build for.
Balancing form options, background perks, and ITEMS was hell.

>being Half-Cambion taught me a lot about controlling anger
Ironically in my chain the exact opposite was true.

As a half-Cambion my powers were tied to my emotions and manifested when I felt strongly about something. As I became experienced with them, however, I realized that bottling up my emotions and trying to control my anger or negative feelings was actually worse than simply letting my powers do as they would. Once I stopped being afraid of my powers and stopped being dishonest about my feelings my abilities not only became much stronger but also much less threatening to those around me as I built up faith in myself and simply trusted that my power wouldn't harm anyone unless I willed it to.

So my time in Teen Titans actually taught me to trust myself. Which was a lesson that I both desperately needed but wasn't aware of and would massively impact my perspective and personality for thousands of years.

>stuff that makes sense
That's not what you've written at all. The jump says everything takes the form of bulky 80s equipment, even if it's just giving you skills. You're paying the same price for versions of perks that you can lose and that take up unwieldy amounts of space. Unless you're paying a undiscounted 600cp tax, you're getting shit versions of what you should be.

Unless you're saying you only can access any of these perks while in transformer mode, meaning if you're not you don't get to use anything you pay for here, just let people who go human have their perks that they can buy as normal.

>Still can't be both Prime and Robo-Jesus
Why live.

Re Will you (please) be including a City Ship purchase (even if it's a derelict fixer-upper a la the episode "The Tower")?

What is being changed in the Arpeggio jump?

DELETE THIS

updated my build
pastebin.com/wRqdAJFG

APPARENTLY, the Osean Coast guard doesn't take kindly to a warship sitting off their seaboard. And even when you tell the, it's a romantic date, it's still SOP to board and search. I mean, I get that it's their job and everything, so I can't blame them too much.

All I'm saying is that it's REALLY hard to keep a boner when you've got thirty dudes running around inside your waifu for an hour.

you might want To clarify that While you're working on things, it makes it much more valuable

>Teen Titans
Why is it so hard to make a build for that?
I wanna get half-demon goodness, but then I can't buy anything else!
I want Raven waifu. but I also want Raven onee-san!

Damn you KOTOR! Getting so much good stuff together, then putting tiny drawback limits on them!

>That drawback
You don't know the madness you've unleashed upon the multiverse many

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

This is just me nitpicking, but there's no such thing as a half-cambion since cambions are already half human/half demon.

If you were a half-cambion you'd be 1/4 demon.

Don't worry, user. It's no problem all you have to do is waifu your onee-san.

Well, it's not like she wasn't built to be long, hard, and full of seamen. It must have been a familiar experience for her.

Half-demon then.

Blue Feather.

My wiafu is not a slut!
For anyone other than me.

That's really sweet and I like the character growth aspect of it. It's a lovely way to twist it into a positive light.

Honestly though, I don't see the whole releasing the reigns on emotion and control working that well for a Half-Cambion. The control is required to keep the powers from lashing out at random. It's not just negative emotions either. Starfire, in the Switched episode, exudes all kinds of random magic even with her upbeat personality.

But, hey, single player game and all that. Just my own perspective on the powers at play. I still like your version though.

That's my bad. For some reason I always think of Raven as a Half-Cambion even though I know it's not technically correct. I can't seem to get the notion out of my head.

It is a hard build, but a fun one. I ended up taking Weakness just so I could afford Pyro and Geokinesis. It was not a great day when Slade found out about it.

These two know the right way to Teen Titans. Waifued onee-san is best waifu.[/spoiler[

Watching the Limitless series and considering making a jump, any thoughts of having several of the purchases be origin appropriate methods of obtaining the NZT drug?

I know dem feels user. Oka Nieba is worth the international scandal.

Are there any good means to make my body permanently mechanical?

Most cybernetic bodies from jump are always integrated into our biology at the end of the jump,I'd like to be fully mechanical so I can build my own body to my specifications with my own (admittedly stolen) technology and improve it as need be.

>Transfomers Cyberton Tvtropes Page.
>Starscream used the plot device to become planet sized.
>Starscream picked a fight with fucking PRIMUS.
>Primus turned the moon into a flail and kicked Starscreams ass.

I Obviously need to rewatch the series, because I don't remember that, like, at all.

The megaman jumps primarily.

Homie, you might want to look a bit up in this very thread.

Most of them give you the option of keeping them mechanical.

Short List of jumps with Robot, Android or A.I alt.forms
>Transformers
>Cave Story
>Chrono Trigger
>FTL
>Ben 10
>Terminator
>Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
>Mega Man X
>Mega Man Zero
>Mega Man Classic
>Futurama