Game Finder

Gamefinder!

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone!)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4UQedpp
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62724/mage-a-tale-of-gods-and-demons
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4324086/joshuas-application
app.roll20.net/users/1894110/mitchell
app.roll20.net/users/1213173/george
discord.gg/ByK7g
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62645/s-dot-t-a-dot-l-k-dot-e-r-dot-friends-and-foes
discord.gg/8BqPw4q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
2e adnd
Thursdays, 7:30-10:30 EST
Roll20 and Skype
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Second edition is user friendly, so don't be afraid if you've never tried it before.

What supplements are allowed?

player
2e
most days after 10 am est
skype, discord
[email protected]
i have only played 2 campaigns of d@d before, one was 2e, the other was 5e

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Anything and willing to learn and read

Have played: Pathfinder, Dnd 3.5, 4th, 5th, nWoD, CoC/DG

Want to try/have read:
Shadowrun 4e/5e, Ryutama, Double Cross

Any time Monday - Friday, Sunday; -05:00 EST (Ontario)

Skype, irc, roll20, maptools, discord, etc.

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Have played and GM'd a few games.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 2nd edition

Gmt +3 - +10 (see notes)

Voice, skype+roll20

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
Looking for 2-3 more players to fill in additional slots. The players I currently have are all located in JST zone (GMT+9) so I'd prefer to have someone from the same one or close time zone (aussies, that's your chance!). Barred that, from anywhere between this and GMT+3

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Timezone is CET (GMT+1), Looking for something on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoon (Running from whenever to ~12pm latest)
Roll20 vastly preferred, although I have or can get any voice program within 20 minutes ofc.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Not extremely familiar with the system, but I have played a short campaign in it and really seem to like it.
Would prefer playing either some form of caster, likely sorcerer, or a paladin (no worries, no lawful stupid/stupid good shit).

Anything within reason.

>Player/GM
Player.

>Systems
40k [OW, DH/2, RT, BC], WHFB RPG, Shadowrun, FantasyCraft, nWoD, many others just listing the ones I have some familiarity with and I am interested in playing.

Haven’t played in the Cthulhu-verse, but would really like to. Would absolutely love to play some Degenisis or other post-apocalyptic setting. Fragged Empire would be super fun to play as well, have the rule book.

>Availability/timezone
MST - Tuesday afternoon / night, Wednesdays, Thursday mornings specifically. I work nights and it sucks.

>Contact
Discord - RichterRaf #8242

>Misc.
Something that isn't entirely murderhobo would be nice. Voice and Text necessary. Email is best way to contact me.

Have a ton of RP books that I am willing to share

boomp

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
The Mutant Epoch

9PM, UTC+2, on a Wedsnday

Skype and Roll 20

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
This will be a one-shot, meant to help both me and the players learn the Mutant Epoch system. I have the books needed and can provide them. Ill also help with char gen since its a little crunchy.
All i ask is for you to be on time and have investment in char gen and the game.
Just need one more player!

You are like the most persistent person ever, man.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
5e with a bit of homebrew

>Voice or Text
Voice.

Game set for Wednesday, 6pm PST (-8 GMT)

Discord for chat

>Contact Info
Goshg#7520

>Additional Notes
Set on in an icy wilderness, this will be a low level campaign of grit, cold, and oddities. Currently have 3 players, but I'm looking for at least 1. maybe 2 more.

THIS WILL BLOODY HAPPEN DAMMIT!

Holy shit this system looks hilarious

So no Skills and Powers or Complete Book of Elves, huh?

Character creation can get pretty crazy, especially for mutants.

>9pm UTC+2 on a Wednesday

Good lord

Good luck dude, I was interested but this is basically unplayable time for any American wageslave

>GM/Player
GM
>System
AdEva 3.5
Saturday, January 21st, 2017, 7:00 EST. Willing to adjust depending on players.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, Roll20, etc)
Discord for OOC and roll20 for IC.
>Contact Info
discord.gg/4UQedpp
>Additional notes
This is an AdEva oneshot(well, it's intended to be but i'm willing to extend it if necessary). It's got a Greek theme going, and will start in-media-res. For a ballpark estimate of what to expect, I figure that players will start out with about 700 XP and have a minimum of four trauma aspects. Veterans preferred, but newbies are welcome too. Get ready for despair.

Are you okay with ERP?

Sorry, you'll have to try another game.

Why are you uncomfortable with ERP but okay with despair?

This post is a work of beauty. I loled, good sir!

'tis an epic meme if I may say so myself, good sir.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Mage The Ascension
Fridays, 8PM EST
Skype for voice, Roll20 for dice
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62724/mage-a-tale-of-gods-and-demons
>Additional Notes
If you're literally able to be make an application better than any of these fuckers and have read the Mage core book before applying, you'll probably get in.
Seriously, someone applied as a MLP pony.

Filled at the moment. Thanks fa/tg/uys for the interest.

And you didn't let him? That would have been hilarious. He'd have to hide in the trunk of the car, because if anybody saw him he'd get hit with enough paradox to just wipe him out of existence.

They'd probably have to carry him around inside big wheeled luggage, and pop the the latch on the case when it finally came time to fight the technocrats with the power of friendship.

>the etherite's face when

I LOOKED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.

I DON'T SEE THE PONY APPLICATION.

YOU MUST SHARE IF IT WAS IN PM!

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
ADnD 2e, 3.5, Pathfinder, 5e

Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Deathwatch

Shadowrun 4e

12pm+ on Sunday-Thursday CST (GMT -6)

Roll20, Skype, Discord

>Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Discord: Raganui#7015

>Additional Notes
I enjoy tabletop gaming and playing out crazy stories. My week is mostly free now and looking for something to enjoy.

Text or voice? I've got a throat problem. And haven't played 2e in 14 years.

>Fridays, 8PM EST
Mage or my social life? It's tempting, but not for an internet game that'll just flake out anyhow.

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4324086/joshuas-application

Oh wow, you asked for a character concept from another game and he gave you one, and you blew up and decided to talk shit about him on a public forum?

Sure, the name "Risuki" is cringey as all fuck for the INTENDED PC, but it seems you've just outed yourself as a prejudiced shitter.

This just got even more entertaining!.

>prejudiced shitter.
It's his illiteracy that bugs me.

>Social life

LEEEEAAAVEEEE

The entire POINT of this thread is to organize meetups, which while not IRL(usually), are still social gatherings.

You aren't wanted here, frogposter. Our hobby requires a certain level of social skills which you obviously don't possess.

>He unironically posted while trawling for gamefinder games in lieu of playing any with actual friends

Not that guy but absolutely nobody here can claim to have a successful social life. Sorry.

Success is dependent on how you define it.

That being said, the frogposting isn't constructive.

Not everyone's a pathetic autist. Sorry.

Would anyone be interested in a game set in the Aliens universe?

Depends on the system.

And what movie.

Yes, very much so, especially if it cleaves close to the dingy retrofuturistic aesthetic.

I'm a newbie to RPGs so I'm trying to figure out which system would be best. Any suggestions, user?

And probably a mix between Alien and Aliens. More of the former than the latter, horror-focused, with Colonial Marine action for combat sequences.

Traveller.

Alien >>>> Aliens.

Probably something relatively granular and skill-based with a lot of room for tech rules.

The Aliens Adventure Game from Leading Edge.

GURPS.

I shudder to admit it, but yes, GURPS.

Doesn't that game have a reputation for being nigh-unplayable with tables-within-tables used every combat round, all containing different modfiers?

Goodness no.

>Doesn't that game have a reputation for being nigh-unplayable with tables-within-tables used every combat round, all containing different modfiers?
It's Leading Edge, so yes.It's a simplified version of either Phoenix Command or Living Steel (itself a simplified version of PC).

I'd say use GURPS. I know saying that is a bit of a copout but I really do think GURPS is your best choice in this matter for the fusion of low-key scifi and horror.

>I'm a newbie to RPGs so I'm trying to figure out which system would be best. Any suggestions, user?

All Flesh Must Be Eaten basically outright rips off Aliens as some of their pregenned enemies. GURPS is another option but it's harder to learn and design a GURPS game to your taste.

And not Traveller?

AFMBE also has the benefit of essentially using the same exact mathematic calculations as Interlock, making it incredibly cross-compatible with Cyberpunk 2020 stuff, with minor retooling.

Traveller and GURPS are also excellent options, as long as they're careful about what material can be used.

GURPS has a Traveller thing to slam Horror into, which makes it slightly easier to horror with.

But GURPS Traveller is awful.

>implying

I clicked the wrong one. I meant
Traveller could probably work but I have yet to actually play it, sadly. Not for lack of trying, mind you.

Why would you even play GURPS Traveller when you already have Classic and Mongoose.

Traveller is great. I played the newest Mongoose edition, the lifepath system is always fun.

Mongoose traveller is pretty snazzy.

I haven't really wanted to play anything by Mongoose ever since I was disappointed by Paranoia.

Then there's always Classic Traveller.

In this case, Mongoose has mostly done right.

They've got a lot of fuckups in their past, sure. But I'd like to think they're mostly a decent publisher these days.

Mongoose Traveller is fine. So is classic traveller.

Mongoose's editing is shit, CTrav's been out of support for 30 years, and you've got access to all the other GURPS supplements. But let's not have this fight here.

Okay fine. If you *like* GURPS then use GURPS Traveller. In any other case don't bother with it.

>support

I don't need support to know that Snapshot is an awesome shipboard combat game.

Good luck finding that.

>/GMDM
>5e DnD
>Friday/Saturday/OR Sunday. (we can discuss this, as we're a new group)
>Teamspeak and Roll20
> Contact me at app.roll20.net/users/1894110/mitchell
>Additional notes
We're all new players, and looking for someone to kinda help get us into DnD. We've all read the rule book and have a light grasp on it. But we still need some help and patience.
Even though our group has like, 8 people, only 4 of us really play.

See the handy mega link in here: You can also buy it on CDROM, last I checked $15 got you a ton of pdfs. Tack on print-on-demand and you can get those pdfs turned into dead tree books for ~10 a pop, less if you want to print them yourself -- most CT pdfs are printed in a booklet size, so you just print two pages per side, fold and staple, and you're done.

I meant GM/DM, whoops.

>just flake out anyway

I'm not that guy, I don't know what mage is - sounds gay in fact, but I feel personally insulted having read that.

Voice, which is why we use skype.

oWoD mage was pretty fucking rad, all things considered.

Like "Create a spell that explodes a computer in a fiery hellstorm when someone tries to read an email" awesome.

>player
>pathfinder
>currently sundays, though over christmas break i'll have more time (unifag)
>roll20 for game (voice too); google hangouts, skype for voice
>roll20 dm's: app.roll20.net/users/1213173/george

fairly experienced at this point with pathfinder, willing to contribute to boss creations/encounters.
getting pretty good with macros.
penchant for punnery

>but I feel personally insulted having read that.
Then you've played very few gamefinder games.
>I don't know what mage is - sounds gay in fact
Oh this motherfucker...

This fucker

Doesn't matter how much I like Mage
>pic related

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Traveller, MgT2e
The game is starting either Dec 12 or 13, CST (GMT-6), 3pm to 7pm
Roll 20, Discord for OOC. IC will be text.
>Contact Info
discord.gg/ByK7g
>Additional Notes
This game will start by using a premade adventure to get the group started, and will take place in the Spinward Marches initially.

Stuff from MgT1e will be allowed pending my approval. Otherwise, what's in the current published materials is what we'll be using. I have 1 player already, and I'm looking for 3 or 4 more. First come first serve.

This game will be the classic sort of "dudes on a spaceship" Traveller campaign. Once the group gets through the starting adventure, you'll be let loose in the universe.

Is the time immutable? I'd like to play and all but starting the game in the middle of the average American work day is a tough sell, man.

It's the time I've got, so it's what I have to work with. I can try moving it around to a different day, but that's not optimal for me.

Hop on into the Discord and we can talk about it if you'd like.

>Doom

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. using The End of the World: Zombie Apocalypse system

>Time availability
Still tentative, plan for Wednesdays 2:00PM CST give or take an hour or so depending on player needs. Will discuss a solid time during the first session.

>Text or Voice
Text for IC on roll20. OOC text on Skype/Discord depending on players. Voice is an option for OOC if all players want it.

>Contact Information
Poke me on Roll20.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62645/s-dot-t-a-dot-l-k-dot-e-r-dot-friends-and-foes

>Additional Information
Heavy emphasis on roleplay so if you prefer more combat and number crunching this might not be the game for you. Oh and I've never GMed before, for better or worse. Please read the thread at the roll20 link for more information.

Invite expired.

If anyone is hosting Shadowrun, I would gladly hunt down one of your players, and wear their skin to take their place.

>GM/Player
Player/Co-GM
>System Preferred
GURPS
Evenings, GMT+5, negotiable on weekends
Anything goes
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Greatly proficient with GURPS, would love to play/assist with running a TL6+ setting, especially something related to tactical combat.

UPDATED PERMANENT LINK: discord.gg/8BqPw4q

boomp

>Stay in games no matter how bad they are till they fall apart for better or worst they would all fall apart

>Gm and complete the game with one player leaving out of 6

>Now I I leave/start to think about leaving games if I don't like the GM.

Is there something fucking wrong with me? I tell them why I'm leaving over just dropping out but I just can't stand bullshit anymore.

Sent you a contact request

>all these GMs
Glorious.
Bumping for games.

Moreso than the GMs, we had a civil discussion involving systems, and even though GURPS was brought up, nobody spilled their spaghetti.

It was impressive, and I really gained a lot of faith in gamefinders. It really -does- get better the further away summer gets, even if the threads become slower.

I've played quite a few, actually.

Can some one redpill me on traveler?

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder preferred, but fine with anything high fantasy like DnD as long as you can teach me

Any day except Saturday, Friday afternoons, and certain Wednesday afternoons.
Other than that, any time afternoon, evening, or night (No mornings).
EST time zone

Skype, Roll20, Discord, Teamspeak

>Contact Info
Discord: Dog#4868

>Additional Notes
I have "decent" experience with Pathfinder as it's the only thing I know since I'm a babby.
I've played Shadowrun once but I admittedly don't like sci fi settings that much because the realism feels restrictive. I've always been a little interested in 40k but would rather not.