What is the fastest way to improve at chess?

What is the fastest way to improve at chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung-Fu_Chess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play chess

Read books about chess

Masturbate to famous chess players

Consume your fallen chess-enemies to absorb their chessence.

are you sure this will work? should I masturbate on my fallen chess-enemies too?

>chessence
lost

Play against people better than you.

>Put on a skirt and dye your hair purple
>Play a chess game and set it up so you are forced into making a single move
>Get yourself all triggered over how a "cis white male" (regardless of what your opponent is) is "literally raping you" and "Forcing you into doing something you don't want to do" and claim that the single piece you can move is "phallic".
>Get opponent disqualified and have a mental breakdown, retreat to safe space
>Repeat until world champion

>playing solved games

kek

Nobody falls for that anymore, as playing against players worse than you drains your chessence.

On a scale of one to ten how gay and retarded are you?

not-gay-and-retarded-enough-to-play-solved- games/10

When you play chess, you take turns. But... why do you take turns? Well, it's in the rules isn't it? Yes, but how would that play out? Let's say I have a big, strong knight and on my turn I have him crush an enemy pawn and... then what? An enemy bishop shows up and he just stands there, faffing about? Of course not, this is a highly trained knight! He should be able to retreat or better yet, he should be able to fight back against a mere bishop.

And why is white allowed to go first anyway? Medieval armies didn't just decide "well, your side has the brightest colors so you're allowed to go first!". If that were the case everyone would be wearing white. Having the initiative is based on experience and training and mettle, not how much sunlight your clothes reflect. I propose that the player who first touches the piece he wants to use gets to move his piece first. It'll make the game fast paced, a lot more fun and most importantly a lot les rubbish.

[Napoleon is still a git]
LINDYBEIGE!

keep playing against people who are a notch better than you

Wait does someone actually have that opinion?

Lindybeige has that opinion on D&D's initiative system though: it's unrealistic so just make everything freeform. I'm merely applying that same logic to chess.

Chess isn't a solved game, retard.

>this is what low-chessence cucks actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung-Fu_Chess

So whoever is the biggest THAT GUY and can scream FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL the fastest wins? And the DM is expected to just keep up somehow? This is why video games exist.

are you the dipshit who comes in every fucking chess thread and claims it's a solved game?

The way to become dramatically better at chess is by memorizing chess openings, chess play and gambits. I hope you like memorizing notation, OP.

I read that in his voice

Is that even a question?
Step up your game, senpai

You know those old dudes at the park who play chess for hours?

Watch them, with permission. Then when you're confident enough play one.