The BBEG just wanted to go out for a walk

>The BBEG just wanted to go out for a walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5Bvbf_3iH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le ebins BBEG is just misunderstood thread XD
Fucking kill yourself OP.

So completely ignoring the premise of the thread I'm curious what it would be like if you had people whom you knew were vampires and were okay with it as long as they didn't drag people away to eat them.

I'm imagining Vampires walking around during the day in fasionable full body suits that protects their skin from the sun sort of like that movie where most of the population became vampires.

Boy you must be funny to hang around with.

That's what the ladies in my D&D group think too.

Depends on the kind of vampirism.
Are they struggling daily against their thirst?
Do they have an almost instinctive reaction to smelling blood?
Or is the blood drinking thing more of an option?

Do they even need to kill their victims? Does sucking blood automatically confer vampirism or thrallhood?

>Release a red mist across the entire land that blots out the sun and effectively turns the relam into permanent night
>Just so you, a vampire, can walk around outside in the middle of the day without a parasol

Must be great, playing with your mom.

But you probably already know that.

So does everyone in your neighborhood.

Looks like somebody is asking to be exterminated.

Bitch please, I couldn't get my mother interested in D&D if my life depended on it.

That's the whole concept of the lady of pain

>frequently goes on random strolls around sigil
>has innate ability that kills people if they walk in her shadow
>just wants to be left alone and keep sigil safe from the eyes of the gods
>people keep trying to revere her hoping to get cleric powers or be spared from her wrath

>Are they struggling daily against their thirst?
What if they finally gave in to the struggle, but found a solution so that their waifu/former bloodbag acts as their dietitian and nobody really gets hurt

that's cute and all
but such is the way of darkness to lie and deceive,
to enthral through manipulation and illusion.

Make no mistake when the world is damned you will be the first to sake it's thrust.

I will free you and the world of it's malingering corruption.
Take joy in your sacrifice.

>The bbeg is however a 6 story tall monster that spews pestilence, disease and death wherever it goes

>the BBEG horrifically misinterpreted a request from a superior

Go back to bed, paladin

What if any of them just started walking along side her?

Is it just me or is the lady of pain a-ok to hang out with if you are not a meatman?
I mean the googirl and sentient mist both don't give a shit about flaying.

This was the motive of Vhostym the Sojourner in the Erevis Cale Trilogy.

Don't forget the most important question of all:

Is cutting a deal with the local bloodbank an option?

Blood banks are already running dry.
People don't donate anymore.

I think it should just be made obligatory above a certain age. They are already considering it for organs, but it doesn't seem like obligatory blood donations are a topic yet among our politicians.

Honestly, I should donate more. I'm just a fucking lazyass and the hospital is far.

I moved to eastern PA recently.

I'm almost up to a gallon of O+ blood at the Miller Keystone organization.

There's no Red Cross up here.

I dunno, a bunch of old vampires with centuries of amassed wealth should easily be able to pay people to donate blood. They could probably even own the businesses that people are likely to spend the money at so they have a net gain of blood with hardly any loss.

The scarlet mist was blocking out sunlight over a massive region of Gensoukyo. Given enough time, there would be massive effects. Plant life would die, destroying the ecosystem balance permanently.

Oh god. Every time I see that pic...

I used to work there at PSBC (not called that anymore, but still). We made jokes like this on the regular. There were a couple trucks with different pictures on them, and that one was always the 'dark sacrifice truck'.

> "I said a glass of juice!"

Has anyone ever simply asked her "how did you get your powers?"

Then get a fucking magical umbrella like everyone else, Christ. Blocking all the sun the area is what we call "overkill", lady.

Maybe if she doesn't want as many people dying in her shadow, she should stop wearing such a massive headpiece.

Seriously, look how much smaller that shadow would be if she just wore a normal hat.

if that fucking hack artist could find the vein without turning my arm into a pin cushion I'd probably donate more than once a never.

>Bbeg just forgot to open the curtains in the morning

I try, but the rules about who can give blood is so ludicrously strict that I always wash out because I had a vacation that put me in Tourist Town, Mexico for three days last year.

>violating my bodily autonomy
Haha, no.
Organ donation being opt-out rather than opt-in is a tolerable cheap trick to get more donations, but having government officials show up with a warrant for three pints and a lobe of my liver is over the line.

Let's see you say that when your daughter is dying because of lack of blood reserves.

>3 pints
If donation were mandatory you'd probably have to give very little or very rarely.

>but mein furher, what were all those speeches about the jews taking over, and the need to assert our selves.
>>I STILL WANT THAT GLASS OF JUICE

I'd weep and gnash and do my best to raise funds and cajole the hospital and come begging to the internet for gibs, but I still do not see myself encouraging a policy that further reduces the common citizen to cattle.

>implying the need to save lives makes cattle

Is it such a foreign idea that everyone doing a bit for the good of everyone is something to aspire too?

t. communist

Well, a possibility could be to pass some of that money the hospital is charging from giving people those life-saving blood transfusions onto the people giving blood.

Spend tax money on incentives and infrastructure, not enforcing demands on further - and more violating - effective taxation.

Not even the case. Please refrain from speaking if you don't know what's being talked about.

I think the best part about the plot is how arbitrary it is. Remilia can go out in the sun, though it's unpleasant for her. She can also use a parasol to avoid that. She can also just go at night. Onstead, to avoid even these arbitrary inconveniences, she casts a doomsday spell. She'd make a great Von Carstein.

Don't they sell the blood to hospitals? How does that work, exactly? Is it a nonprofit type situation where the money they get is just to pay for transportation, things like that?

Why not compromise; make harvesting blood from prisoners mandatory as a means to get additional work from them.

Some people donate.

Some do it explicitly for money. I've known many a college student who donated blood to help make ends meet.

A minor inconvenience, maybe, but if you're an immortal vampire it's going to be an inconvenience again and again for an eternity. Combine that all and you have one huge buttload of inconvenience. So considering that, whatever inconvenience her spell might cause to others is what's truly minor! They'll be dead soon from starvation anyway so why should they even care when it affects them so briefly?

>yfw this is literally how any sensible immortal would act

That was one of the times I wanted to congratulate the writer for the motivations of his antagonist.

All the shit that happened to Cale, including a war and the deaths of nearly everyone he knew just byproducts of some insanely powerful spellcaster wanting a stroll in the daylight.

>the "blighted lands" of the archmage was just him trying to invent oven-less brownies

Because prison blood is fucking worthless. Addicts, STDs, the works. You'd spend so much time auditing that you may as well not have it.

That's not touching the question of whether or not it's Constitutional.

I used to donate plasma for money. You can;t do both, so I went with the money.
I can't plan around my job to go in for donations of plasma anymore. If they provided an incentive for my time I might go in on a day off sometime.

We need better phlebotomist training program before we make that automatic

It also flays your soul

It is specifically one of the few things that can straight up obliterate immortal beings, gods and the concept of immortality itself

Most non-profit organizations are incredibly profit-oriented.

Why not make a point system so you can get free check ups covered by the gov'ment?
Tax breaks for donations?
Pay for my fucking blood?

I'd donate if I didn't have to drive 4 hours to the nearest blood bank, im in the middle of fuckin nowhere.

>The BBEG just wanted to go out for a walk without all the NINGEN ruining his view

>Zamasu
>Evil
Try again Ningen.

I still get calls from them to donate even after they told me my blood was nothing better than poison as far as they're concerned, I tell them to suck a dick every time.

Good thing we have the all god on speed dial.

Go away, Zamasu.

>Good thing
Tell that to everyone from the Future timeline.
Oh wait, you can't, because they all got erased.

Zamasu was the lesser evil.

Zamasu killed everything in Trunk's timeline anyways, there was no one to save.

Zamasu killed everyone in Trunks' timeline's Universe 7.
Zeno killed everyone else.

All he wanted was to drink tea and enjoy his own company. Can you really blame him?
With Black and Zamasu gone, Super can only get worse.

Was it an enthusiastic walk?

I'm not allowed to donate in most states in the US, because of a chronic case of being a homosexual.

Yeah, I can lie, but that just makes me a liar.

>The Conqueror just want to explore

Not going to let him scout out more land and would take that opportunity assassinate him

Thank you for another assassination quest for my band of merrymen.

Very.

Homosexuals aren't allowed to donate?
Are they afraid your blood might be pink?

AIDS

Why don't you go to the local church and pay for a Lesser Restoration?

And I bet they're all underwear models and you've slept with all of them and now they fawn over your 6x8 cock while saying "oh, user, you're so amazing, especially how many friends you have!" You lucky dog.

IKTFB, sorta.

Their loss. Guess I'll just keep all this type O in my own veins.

Any man who's ever had sex with a man (MSM) is ineligible to donate. Also transgender people and former drug addicts or prostitutes. A lot of these restrictions were passed in the AIDS panic era of the 80s and 90s, and there's already been a considerable push for them to be lightened, what with advances is HIV detection.

The idea of civic duty is dead, user, I don't know what to tell you. It died with the draft dodgers in the 60's. The most horrifying thing isn't that I may be forced to fight a war, it's that, when the enemy is at the gates, I'll turn around and see no brothers following me into hell.

I pay my taxes, I vote, I obey the laws, and I do small acts of charity according to my own desires.
That draft was for a stupid war.
And the government has no right to my blood and body, in violence or in health.

>And the government has no right to my blood and body, in violence or in health.

Said the Roman to the barbarian.

There's a great level of difference between an empire under invasion, and wasting life in pointless foreign interventions.

In a republic the military should be either completely voluntary, or universally compulsory. Anything in-between is hypocritical.

>Or is the blood drinking thing more of an option?
Make it so that blood drinking makes them more powerful in any kind of way, be it physical/mental/magical power, prolonged lifespan (immortality) or simply not feeling sickly and shitty

Why don't they just test for that shit.

Wait, don't tell me they don't do mandatory tests on the donated blood?

They do, but they want to minimize their risk.

>the BBEG is just the gate guard for the real BBEG
>not even that powerful, comparatively speaking

We are talking about blood donations.

Doesn't change the fact that its still a retarded idea.

>Eastern Dragon youkai
>Not strong
You shut your face.

Strong or weak is all about perspective, little girl.

>The BBEG just wanted to go out for a walk
>nobody in this thread has posted Alucard
youtube.com/watch?v=S5Bvbf_3iH8

Nevermind. Apparently I decided to just ignore the last post.

>Alucard
>just out for a walk
Are you stupid?

From the transcript of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by TeamFourStar, go watch it, it's fantastic.

So, that’s your field report?
> Yup.
You went on a walk through the forest at midnight.
>Yup.
You killed a homicidal vampire priest.
> Dead.
And then you turned someone into a vampire, who happened to be a big tittied--
> Big tittied police girl. Yes! It’s like I didn’t just get through explaining this. Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got things to do.
What “things”? You don’t do “things”.
> Yes, I do. I take enthusiastic walks through the woods.
And kill homicidal vampire priests?
> Very enthusiastic walks.
[black screen with the caption "One Week Later"]
So, that’s your field report?
> Yup.
So you broke into the house…
> Yup.
…and you shot him thirty-six times?
> Thirty-seven.
And took out his partner?
> To be fair, that was the police girl… with the big titties.
...You need to stop going on walks.

I know the fanfic.
But if you're going to talk about Alucard, then you are referring to the official character.

>But if you're going to talk about Alucard, then you are referring to the official character.
Sounds to me that you're imposing some autistic rules onto others to me.