What's up biz, I've made a lot of money from you on the past. You told me about ETH at $16...

What's up biz, I've made a lot of money from you on the past. You told me about ETH at $16, and Antshares(NEO) when it was only $7. In the spirit of giving I wanted to give a hint to all the crypto noobs out here.
The screenshot is the Bittrex wallet where all tokens go to before listed on the exchange. POWR was a good example of this, they deposited POWR starting on Nov 7, before it was listed on Nov 13. Anyway, I've just noticed some new ones. Get in early and you can make it out big.
Good luck, and safe trades.

Bittrex wallet (click on token transfers tab)
etherscan.io/address/0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791

Powr transaction from Nov 7
etherscan.io/tx/0xefcae6d12d26ad1e694c2c701b072363f7578406494fee42e43a247782658b74

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x14b4f4050f000328774133c98c67f34f5a0dec028604bdcbaba22b61b6a29e4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, Confido is on the list. I might invest since it's quite cheap atm

Anyone can send any token to any address

Lel the wallet was leaked all those tx are biz niggers trying to shill their shit coins

you just found a wallet where people have put tokens on accident and you think you're an oldfag because you bought disneycoin lol

Wow fuck, SALT and Enigma are on here too. I really wish I fucking knew about this sooner.

FUCK even MANA.. god damnit. Thanks OP for not sharing this sooner you fucking cuck!

Is Binance any better than Bittrex?

I fucking hate Bittrex because it's slow as fuck. I also hate the bullshit amount of verification needed to even make a withdrawal.

Mana is not there or at least I couldn't find it

Binance is good but it's basically the same as bittrex in terms of what you said. Maybe a little faster.

I personally find it easier to use though I prefer the charts on bittrex

click view all.
they're literally all there before they get listed

etherscan.io/tx/0x14b4f4050f000328774133c98c67f34f5a0dec028604bdcbaba22b61b6a29e4d

>TNT 109 days ago

why didn't they add it then, fuuuuuuck lost so much money on this thing waiting for bittrex

It's good if your using BNB for fees, Bittrex fees are pretty high. You should be spread out on a bunch of exchanges. Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Cryptopia, by the time they reach Bittrex you've already missed the growth from buying it when it's on a small exchange. Look for small marketcap coins with room to grow, that's where the real gains are.

omfg even OMG is on here on page 2, WTF OP

Time to load some wabi

Just a tip from your friendly cosmic raccoon, sell the instant this shit hits bittrex. It historically has dumped and you'll get stuck with bags. Ofc some coins this was ok, like omg and powr. But don't risk it, buy now and dump on listing.

Oh yeah just to clarify, he's larping don't get JOOSTED

Confido color ID confirms

buy aion you dumbos. literally buy aion after the 15th. buy it. listen to me

Yeah, Tony Dumper is legit. he's been doing it for years. but not worth it anons, your going to make a stupid slip-up

what is half this shit, decision token? reality clash coin? this looks like bs

HST

HST is literally the next moon mission, partnership/deals with the UN and shit. Big news incoming in january

I think your on to something

i been watching this non stop for hours now waiting for new coins lol already bought some.. fuck ED tho i hate that shit