Which coin will Coinbase add next year?

It'll moon for sure, ao let's try our best to find out,

XRP, BCH

Xrp was already confirmed when the fucked up to hide a "buy ripple" webpage which could be found by using Google

why the fuck do you make this thread every hour? sage

XRP isn't confirmed, that was scam page with a netherlands fucking .com or whatever you call it

XLM

Well lest consider the options and check against Coinbase's requirements-

XRP - Ripple, with bank support and recent jerking off on twitter its hard not to consider
BCC - Bitcoin cash has highest market cap
IOTA, DASH, Monero, NEM, NEO and stellar are all pretty reasonable to me

Already been confirmed on their twitter

Monero

REQ cause YC is very aggressive yadda yadda

As much as I love ripple I doubt it's them. Xrp is not mad for consumers so it wouldn't make sense for it to be on coinbase. They have strictly been going after banks and cross border payments so coinbase doesn't sound right

Chainlin............ LOOOOOOL JUST JOKING

no PRIVACY COINS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ! so MONERO is out of question

BAT
Screencap this

I believe REQ will find its way on coinbase in the future, but not for another year or two at the very least. The YC connection IS significant, and the REQ team is professional, has tons of funding, and is producing working products.

I agree. It would be odd for XRP to be on coinbase, all things considered, but who knows? It could happen. I don't own any XRP but am considering buying some. That and RaiBlocks.

decompiled the coinbase android APK (v4.5.8) and found this in the translation strings.

I could see ARK happening. Super comfy atm.

BCH is pretty obvious, expect a large dump as early boomer investors dump their coins into the market
I expect REP, Ox or some shit ECR20 token

How do we invest in coinbase instead of the coins of coinbase

XRP/DASH 100%

I believe REQ will happen earlier than anyone can imagine...but nevertheless it wont be one of the first coins.

The XRP pump is 90% because of those rumors, if it isn't true then it'll dump like the shit it is.

you're deluded

KEK!
Anyone who bought Ripple because of this rumor, literally just bought my bags.

Thanks /biz, or who ever made this shit up.