/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As I am not an ant, I demand a thread for us large folks.

Hey, I got the thread subject right, and I got the pastebin in. I needed to fuck up somewhere, right?

Posting this again, because I put it in kinda late in the thread

He's right we've got a quota per thread to fill.

Ok, so here's 20 point test build. I hope favor and stats actually add up right since I changed things around a few times.

Queen Saralindra Helviiryn, Fallen Angel, Mother of Spiders

Pedigree X
Status XXX
Allure XXXX

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Plush (x3)

Shape
>Alluring

Chest
>Gifted
>Multiplicity

Influences
>Kleptozzological (Wings)
>Psuedodevascent (Halo)

Face
>Regal
>Chakra Eye
>Elder Gaze

Flourishes
>Ouroboros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lernaean Hymen
>Lactation
>Gate to Ecstasy (x2)
>Reproductive Channel (x2)

Strategy
>Synergism

Specialty
>Multitudinous

Treasure
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Argent Spark
>Argent Blaze
>Nuptial Torc
>Regal Array

Bonds
>Chaq, Spider-Goddess
>Oviposition
>Amazing Spider-Parasite (Chaq)

>Thrones Shadow

Basically I'm a fallen Angel, captured by dark powers to be a bride of Teiatat. Teiatat already has many brides, and delights in seeing Angels used and humiliated, plus I'm not actually fertile cuz Synergism and might not really be useful to him anyway (maybe cuz Angels and demons doon't mix?). So he gives me to Chaq, the Spider-Goddess and teaches her to use my Nuptial Torc and Leash. I still have status as a fallen Angel and some choices that give me lots of magical potential. So maybe I can move up in the world eventually. I have low Pedigree cuz I hold incubate lots and lots of eggs for Chaq, since it says spider-demons reproduce in quantity. But I guess that doesn't hurt my standing to much.

New Traveller WHEN?!

Louise
Book of the Lombards
Noble Revolt
more power for bae
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

Posting comfy pocket dimensions cyoas. If anybody has any more I'd welcome it.

Hello there, Angelanon. Let's take a look at that build...

>Klepto-Z + P-Deva
You could have gotten the angel effect with just pseudodevascent, if you want to spend the points elsewhere

>Synergism + Specialty
You can't take Synergism with any kind of specialty. They share the "class" exclusive tag. Maybe I should make a not of that in synergism...

>Backstory
Well, the assumed backstory is that you're a regular mortal, and you could be "promoted" to a fallen angel by Teiatat so that Teiatat can play off your psyche specifically for you, but that's if you want to change your backstory.

I don't know if angels/demons exist per se in a Lovecraftian setting, but I don't see why they can't in your instance of this CYOA

Any good god cyoas?

Oh, by the way, your build did give me an idea for another option, so I should thank you for that.

>no little girl option
These two aren't comfy.

>any good god yoa
How will are you to date use goods?

why do you say that user.

Pretty sure not every one of these is used goods.

They are just for you

Hi! I wasn't so sure about this one last time you asked since the intro really didn't get me into it. But since you said it was inspired by my Exalted slut build, I had to take a closer look! It's very unique and interesting, especially for a lewd cyoa. Kind of dark, but that's not necessarily bad. I don't make builds for lewd cyoas, but just every once in awhile. Especially if I can get magic power or something in them somehow.

Well I could get rid of Klepto-Z and then I have a extra point, so I can get rid of Throne's Shadow and get a Status point back. And then if I get rid of Multitudinous, that'll give me a Pedigree and Allure point back and cost a Status point, but it'll balance out with the one from Throne's Shadow.

So new stats will be:
Pedigree XX
Status XXX
Allure XXXXX

And none of that really goes against my character theme. I'd like to rp as a fallen Angel for this, but that's ok. If it's supposed to be me irl, then being magically turned into a Angel works to.

No problem! Glad to help!

Highlander is dead. Her heart gave out after her all night gangbang.

lies! Highlander can take 50 dicks without worry!

In a row?

In a row!

This is no longer gangbang levels of concern.
This is more like Kit finally freaked out and kidnapped her. She keeps her in the basement now for safe keeping. The gag only comes out when it's time to put her pretty little mouth to work~

Can someone who has an exceptionally large CYOA folder please post a screencap of the properties window regarding their CYOA folder?

I need an image of an exceptionally large CYOA folder to use in my CYOA and I only have about a GB and a half or so, while I know I've before here seen people having upwards of 7 GB.

Oh, shut up already. Whining every thread won't make her post it any faster.

just go rename your system32 folder as "cyoa"

I don't know much about computers, but I believe this to be very, very bad advice, user.

>wants to have regal appearance and status as a divine angelic being
>takes choices to be kept on a leash while having her vag, ass, and mouth filled with monster eggs
Pretty hot, but not thematically consistent.

Like this?

Sure. That works. Thanks, user.

Who the hell thinks a pistol weighs ten pounds? Or a rifle twenty?

Maybe it's made of lead. So the bullets don't get cancer.

"Points"

"Points" user, not "Pounds"

>Mother of Spiders
oh god the image of you giving birth to spiders cannot be unimagined

Given how much he wants to reproduce you'd think that the Eunuch would throw in the Thronemaiden for free if you pick him. To sweeten the deal as it were.

A rifle would have to weigh at least a hundred pounds i think, probably more.

It all has to do with how much a pound weighs. I've only got dollars to work with here.

That's something to consider. Should I really do that?

Anybody else think I should do that?

Is this a new version? It has stuff I don't remember it having.

Haven't seen this one in a while.

That's the latest update to it, yes. Italics just cannot control themselves when it comes to revisiting old works.

No a slave like that should be something to pay for. I like it so far though. I'd love it if you could expand upon the Urges. Perhaps sub-options to choose for things like widows hunger?

Also what else have you considered in temrs of drawbacks/other options that grant favor? Will any of them be without status decreases like -1 pedigree/status?

>Urges
Oh yeah, I'm gonna get a few in there, don't worry.

>Hunger sub-options
I wasn't planning on that, but do you have any suggestions?

>Moar Drawbacks
Yeah, I got a couple planned. Any suggestions of your own?

Well it'd balance it out so you were spending 1 for 1 in terms of Favor to stats. Provided that you're fine with it being that efficient I don't see why it wouldn't be flavor wise.

Actually, Right now it's balanced so that it between 1 and 2 favor for stats, and drawbacks usually give you back 1 favor for stat lost. I tweak things a little for non-mechanical costs and benefits.

In the case of the Eunuch, I would have priced it a 5 favor if not for the nudge nudge wink wink proposition he made at the end.

Are all of the builds supposed to look like female bodies? Or can I have a male body

Maybe increase it back to 5 or have a 1 favor sub option which throws in the Thronemaiden? That way people who only want to spend 2 on the Thronemaiden can do so and those who want the Eunuch but not the Thronemaiden don't have to pay the extra Favor?

Yes. Just don't pick a Broodmother shape, and take a Hard or Soft chest depending on your desired aesthetic.

When was it posted?

I would definitely choose sloth. Future-sight just seems to good to pass up. It would be interesting if sloth gained something like an activatable entropy aura, so basically it could passively cause people to lose motivation or stop working and perhaps cause electronics or machinery to stop functioning.

Fine. I'm not sure if you're doing this because you want to stretch your favor farther or if you genuinely believe this will improve the CYOA, but you've convinced me to throw it in.

I do think that it'd improve the CYOA, also I think that going Eunuch would actually be worse from a powergaming perspective. Sure you might be able to be slightly more efficient with your Favor for one choice but you're not going to be able to chose Nuptial Torc for free Favor. Since I imagine the Eunuch is one of those people who knows how to create the leash.

Italics really needs to edit this since it has typos and sentences that are cutoff.

Typing up my long last post, I forgot to say thanks for taking the time to go over my build!

Teiatat likes seeing Angels degraded. That's how I ended in this predicament in the first place! But I have lots of magical potential from Chakra Eye, Elder Gaze, and Argent Spark/Blaze and pretty good status as an Angel. So I'd have room to eventually grow more powerful and move up in the world. Especially since I'm dropping Throne's Shadow.

I would lay the eggs when they're ready. Live birth=ew.

Most of this is my own assets and projects, but this is mine.

>Hunger sub-options
"This may be in the depressingly conventional, messy manner, or it may be a more interesting method. You may draw out their breath, lifeforce, phychic matrix or very soul, leaving them a withered husk or a mindless shell."

You wrote in a few possibilities to start with.

Flesheater -1 Allure +1 Status
"Doing it oldschool is messy, but some take your cannibalism as a sign of power. "
Soul sucker +1 Pedigree
"After defeating an opponent in combat you can suck the soul out of your foe, healing you and giving you a portion of its strength. "
Psychic Matrix Reconfiguration +1 Pedigree
"Warp someones mind, effectively lobotomizing them and repurposing the body for your needs. What you remove from someones mind, you can add to your own, be it memories or knowledge "
Life force + Allure
You can drain someone of their very essence, feeding upon it. If you stop before they die, they will eventually recover some back, the less taken the lesser the permanent damage to the psyche. Creates a thrall-like bond over multiple feedings.

the text just intended to give examples, probably needs rewording

Territories:
The land Teiatat controls is vast, and it matters little to him where you reside.

The big city (suggestions for other locales, countryside mansion, beachhouse, forest tree house
Slums +1 favor -1 status
One bedroom apartment in the bottom of the urban scrawl
Middle class +/- 0 favor
Four bedroom house in the outskirts of the city
Luxury -1 favor +1 status
Eight bedroom, two-story penthouse flat

Countryside
Small farmhouse in the middle of nowhere +1 favor
Equestrian ranch 0 favor (-1 favor to bring all the animals you like)
Countryside mansion -1 favor +1status

+2 favor you have no house of your own, must live with another bride as submissive

Modifications:
Emotionally stunted +1 favor never form romantic bond
oversensitive +1 favor everything can make you cry

I dont know, I'm stoned and just a few examples.

I saved my pages of it on October 5th, apparently. Could have been released a day or two prior, though.

Okay. You've given me some ideas for the hunger suboption. I can't take the territories with my current plans, though. The Realm options already cover that sort of thing, and they're pretty vague on purpose.

I do like the emotionally stunted modification idea, though...

Thanks for the suggestions!

>ANNIE ADLER (8 left)
Right. My name is Annie. That's right, now I remember.

>DIVORED PARENTS (7 left)
This feels familiar, for some reason.

>Star Athlete (5 left), Loving Little Sister (4 left)
I remember them, too. But something feels wrong.

>W.I.T.C.H. (1 left), 'Girl Knowledge' (0 left)

So much is coming back to me. I've always known, right?

>MENTOR (1 left)
She's going to do great.

>RICH (0 left)
I don't remember this. It feels wrong somehow.

My head hurts.

Where did the mystery box (the best option) go?

Has bliss posted his psd files ever? I want to look into how he did some of his stuff (its looks so much better than mine)

Rations, first aid kit, rifle, machete. Just the bare necessities.

The Madam Knight apparently knows things about the area, which is important. Her religion isn't any of my business, I'm sure.
The good Mr. Ericsson also seems like a good source of wisdom.

Dinosaur allies seem like the only way to profit from this fiasco. Germans make good enemies, since there's nothing immoral about killing them and they have neither the numbers of the Tanuma nor other problems of the Brotherhood.

Spring of Life seems the best reward, and less dangerous than Dorado of the Mask.Well, dangerous to the body, perhaps, but less so to the soul.

Still no duration/cooldown for the abilities? Shame.

Coin, since I move around.

Grassland is the biggest apparently, and a blank slate. I can grow plants and trees of my own initiative.

Brook is necessary as a source of water, especially since it apparently doesn't rain unless you pick the option for it. I'll use it to water plants, and I'll dig a swimming hole.
Hotspring because I like that.
Trees, shrubs, and wildlife are sort of trap options, I know enough of ecology to get my own going, but there's nothing else I really need, so I'll take both since they're convenient. Trees should include a grove of sequoias, with the brook going between them, and a grove of assorted fruit trees. I don't know what grows in this place, but I guess I can decide, so I'm having red mirabella, loquats, English walnut, peach, tangerines, and everything else. For shrubs, blueberry, blackberry, and all sorts of peppers. There are no insects natively but I can set up a beehive.
For animals, pheasants and hummingbirds and orioles and turkeys and I'll bring my own chickens and build a coop for them.

(cont)

Indoors, I need a kitchen first of all. I feel like the lack of cabinet options implies that this was made by someone who doesn't use their kitchen heavily. Anyways, I'll take the mythical ingredients, since that's cool, the industrial appliances since why not, and the breakfast nook since I know I can't be bothered to use a full dining room all the time.
Bedroom is important. Halting physical imperatives makes for maximum comfy reading. Temperature control seems good. Soundproof could be handy I guess, though I'll keep the balcony door open most of the time anyway, but it could be polite if there's guests.
Bathrooms are a necessity. The jacuzzi seems too luxurious to pass up, the deluxe version is nice, and the smell neutralizer as well. The other options are kind of icky.
Library is a truly decadent room to have. I'll take the size and content upgrades. If I picked 4 I'd read indefinitely forever, so I won't pick that. I guess the fireplace, though I've no inclination to use it. Well, this also does the duty of a living room.
Guest rooms, with doubled number, soundproofing, and temperature control, for the sake of having family and other guests.
I suppose I need a dining room, as I can't very well have guests eat in the kitchen. For that I'll take the wine, fireplace, and maid, since although I've no need for those, the dining room is more for sharing anyway. I might rather have the computer room, but I can put a computer that I acquire normally into some corner of the library.

A CYOA is inherently more about fluff than game systems, so it's not so important. I find cooldowns to be unnatural anyway, unless they're vague rules of thumb.

If you guys had to pick either the Archdemon or Archangel Roommate to be made into a harem anime, what would it be?

I agree.

So does the PC count as a console? Don't know why you'd be able to select those specs if you aren't able to play vidya on it. What are you supposed to use it for, shitposting?

Gonna do a revised build for this, last one was a mess and missed points. Harsh environment survivalist who minds their own business, hunts like a komodo or the like; bite once, walk away and come back when the disease is nearly finished with them.
>Hunter
ST6
DF4
AG7
IT5
SK5
StatBlessing

Tempered, Willpower, Enhanced, Catalysts, Fire, Water, One With Nature, Poisons, Soul Spirit, Binding, Monster Within, Killer Instinct, Bladed Arms, Blunt Arms, Marksmanship, Self-Repair, Recall, Pocketing, Indomitable, Blessed.
>Terrain Hunter
Ancient Desert (Lethality5,Reward65)
Sunken Mountain: Always Raining (Lethality4, Reward50)
115 total
Physiology -5/110
Gender -5/105
Exempt -25/80
Library -10/70
Alchemy -10/60
Market -10/50
Scavenging -5/45
Diner -5/40
Club -5/35
Bounty -5/30
Underground -5/25
Inn Accomodation -10/15

Banking 15 point's worth for a rainy day other than the ones on the mountain.

>Fly around on summoned spirit form around the mountain or over the desert to avoid the most dangerous aspects and creatures, engaging quarry from a distance with archery, baiting them into traps if they follow up on me before the poisons kick in, use pocketed blades and bludgeons for critters that close in and make good use of the variety to always have the right weapon or tool for the job. Learn water magic in the storm peaks and take it to the desert to survive out there, learn fire magic in the sands from ancient temples to keep warm and strike at heat-weak creatures in the heights.
>Guide potential bounties, allies, and clients into the depths of the desert, around wurmsigns and sand-drakes and such to see to the ancient ruins therein.
>Keep tabs on bigger game that might be poison immune to sell info to hunters more keen on them, as well as specific types of creatures in my hunting grounds to sell to monster-specific hunters.
>Rent bunker space during the culling behind 7000 traps and bindings.

So I can pretty much assume that any temporary abilities last twice as long as their cooldown, which would enable me to have them on permanently unless there's something to stop me.

If Tiamat's goal is to get us to fuck everything why doesn't he give is infinite points?

Neither. You can't trust either of them filthy non-Humans.

>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / w

man this one is good.

But a harem anime would ruin it, it's supposed to be only you and your demon/angel, not one guy playing around and never committing to one of a group of girls.

So wait, is everything above 1 a harem?

No, why would you think that? Two girls and a boy is just an old-fashioned love triangle.

harem is one guy and minimum 3 girls.

I thought 3 was a crowd and 5 a party, or something.

I fucking hate that genre. All the constant cockblocking, never actually commiting to a girl and stringing them along, being denser than a fuckin neutron star....

don't forget how they usually physically abuse the shit out of the mc and nobody bats an eye.

The Coin

An Island
+Hotspring
+Brook
+Wildlife
+Fickle Weather
+Events (Auroras at night, low fast moving clouds during the day)
Has a large hill as it's biggest peak, with a hotspring at one side, and a brook flowing down the other side of it, flowing into the ocean.
Plenty of wildlife, many crab species, and multicolored schools of fish. with a couple different songbirds, and owls.

Kitchen
>Breakfast nook
>Food Replicator
>Mythical ingredients

Bedroom
>Ultra comfort mattress
>Temperature controlled blankets
>No physical needs

Bathrooms
>Champagne tap
>Groomer
>Deluxe

Guestrooms
>Temp controlled blankets
>Larger guestrooms
>Double guestrooms

Computer room
>Increased processors
>4TB RAM
>Nervegear

Indoor Pool
>Lazy river
>Breathable liquid
>Sauna

As you can tell. I like swimming. So essentially my pocket dimension is just bringing a group of people and dicking around in the sea when it's nice out, hot springs when it's cold at night, getting drunk while bathing, and swimming indoors when it's storming. Ultimate comfy.

You can do whatever is the most fun to you. Oh wait, no. This isn't real. You can't do anything of the sort. :^)

What's not real?

>guy likes a girl, girl likes the guy
>neither one of them ever tries to admit it
>even if they do it gets interrupted by some shit like a passing train or one of them felling asleep during the confession
>rinse and repeat until sales drop enough and then wrap it up in one or two chapters

Fantasy.

Thats not harem, thats 1 on 1 romance.

Your romantic prospects.

>agreeing to take the giant spider penis
I suspect this isn't really Angel.