discord.gg/7mEtuww
gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna be a good year for ARK

>move 400 Ark into POT
>Ark goes up 2000 sats and I'm bag holding at -30%
God punishes those that leave the Ark.

cut my life into pieces

just dumped half my stack for REQ, sorry brothers.

Only bought 100 ark the other day, but planning on putting a few k in for 2018. Only recently actually looked into Ark, quite amazed how good it is.

Who have you got as your delegate lads?

See

Biz_Classic obv. Sitting comfy and patient for the 5x within 6 months.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

#124 checking in

Bumping with Ark girl

biz classic #46 checking in

#102 represent!

How can I check my wallet rank?

shes my waifu

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Brother

Have more pics of her?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys memed me into investing a week ago.

When do I get my lambo?

dashboard

ARK has the best fundamentals out of any coin on the market rn. It is set to skyrocket in 2018

2018, patience will be rewarded.

Slippy standing by

I had 30 ark but sold it off because that shit was just chilling for months...

I'm somewhat of a alt coin noob, how can I buy with little to no fees?

B I N A N C E

We will make it together bro

I was also told to trade in Litecoin, I own 2

Who told you?

What sort of price do we think it will go to?

I didn't purchase many (not that annoyed though as I split between ark and req)

Who here /biz_classic/

asking around on reddit /biz.. someone said litecoin has less fees

Look at the fucking market cap. It's going to be 1 billion in one week, don't miss 2x. You heard me, 1 billion. Double the current cap, double your gains. Stop fucking around with shitcoins.

$30 by Q1 2018

Voter for /our guys/, wouldn't have it any other way

Ark Marine reporting in. Been watching for hours, it’s moving at snail pace

0.003 sats potential

God I should have bought more.

The flood is coming. Don't miss the ARK.

I remember a Technical Analysis guy 6 weeks ago discussing how Ark will not drop under 35k.

I don't really believe in these meme lines anymore.

I unironically invested 5k in this coin after the big man Tyrone copypasta video Chang posted a while back. Best decision I ever made. Who knew delusion could be this comfy?

I would unironically shit my pants with excitement if that were to happen. But we gotta break 30k sats first I guess kek

that would make me rich according to local standards
like no work, a bunch of land, house, vehicles, machines, wife etc rich

I don't think it'll happen. I googled it and it looks like "wyckoff market cycle" is just a buzz word that doesn't actually relate to the pattern drawn.

This is for sure the dumbest thing I have ever read on biz. You don't deserve those Ark you degenerate piece of shit. Kys.

theres still time, you've got a month or so

No one anticipated the BTC Bloodbath. Panic sellers screwed up the whale manipulation, ARK is one of the only cryptos I know of that has this type of textbook whale manipulation.

its only the start. If we hit this target I honestly think its going to moon even harder with FOMO but this is just gut feeling and trying to assume to the normie way of thinking.

congratulations user, I hope we reach that. I've got 17K ARK, not selling for a good 1-2 years as of January 2018

>congratulations user, I hope we reach that. I've got 17K ARK, not selling for a good 1-2 years as of January 2018

How do you ensure that you dont end up like siacoin bagholders? Sia is a good project too, but it's hard to guess which coins will stagnate/drop and which will rise.

>theres still time, you've got a month or so

Money is tight user. I can do it but it's a gamble.

Lets see your blockfolio with 17K.

>God punishes...
I know this all to well. Had 20k Ark right before last moon. Now I’m a bum with only 2900. Missed out on $170k potential gains.

I'm currently at work, but when I get home I'll screen shot my desktop wallet. Anyone can LARP on Blockfolio. I've been on ARK since $0.15 in late-may. Haven't been this confident about a crypto-investment since Ethereum back in 2016 Sep.

Are you voting for biz_classic?

>How do you ensure that you dont end up like siacoin bagholders?

Siacoin parabolically mooned and was completely over bought, the fact that it dumped almost instantly ruined its name for a while in crypto, lots of salty bagholders, ARK on the other hand is thankfully controlled by whales, ARK would have mooned insane amounts had it not been manipulated and suppressed, but it would have dumped instantly and no one would have trusted it.

Thanks user. You're recommending this coin without ridiculous over the top shilling.

I can't invest much but will try to throw a couple hundred bucks on the Ark mission

Dutchdelegate. I'm considering switching to biz_classic because it seems like he's got more skin in ARK, especially since Veeky Forums basically knows who he is, making it harder for him to pull jewish tricks on his voters

>his
We're two people.

But that aside, I think we're also the only delegate with an active "voter community." The biz_classic discord is an OC powerhouse.

>ack

It is textbook whale manipulation. This coin is always under whale control and I think it’s forced into the chart patterns we see. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was the devs. It takes a huge stash to completely dominate all the time it like this.

should I sell some Eth for more Ark?

Do what I do, I just post shit to Steemit, do 50/50 pay out, get around 40 dollars per post. 20 steem dollars / 20 steem. $20 x 10 (current price of steem dollars) = easy $200 everyday for about 15 minutes of writing. Although I've been using steemit since June 2017 and I do basic random blogs about cooking, drawings, and a bit of fitness. Some people on there get on and in less than a month make $400 (Steem Dollars so thats $4000 Fiat per post)

Whats up Chang, I'm considering switching to you before xmas. It's either you or cali, I think I'll go with you to support a Veeky Forumsreali

If you can get 3k more Ark you'd be able to vote for biz_private

Cali will probably pay more because they're not as diluted, but are also at a much higher risk of dropping out.

If you can hit 20k ark you can join biz_private instead which is where we're moving all of biz_classic's "whales" to.

You should know better than to second guess Veeky Forums

Always knew that chainlink was a niggercoin™

Will try my best to get to 20K by x-mas. Will apply for sure in that case when i hit biz_private amounts.

Why is there a 24k ark holder on the classic delegate?

We think he's dead tbqh. He hasn't touched his wallet since July. All the other biz_classic whales with over 20k ark left for private already.

Isn't splitting biz into two delegates kinda greedy and further centralizes ark?

biz_private funds the faucet

Oh, is that where my 10% goes? Lol

join crypto community for pumps coins discord.gg/b6q9bZh

You have no idea how bad things really are.

There are already multiple people that own and operate multiple delegate nodes. One of them is a private "investment group" that bought into Ark early so they own literally millions of Ark. At last count they own at least 3 delegate nodes. One of which is constantly down. They really don't give a shit about Ark and are just forging for the free money. Their downed delegate nodes slow down the network and hurts everything, it's horrible.

The way I see it, we can either let these fucks continue doing what they're doing or we can rally our voters and other whales to vote for our node that'll benefit the rest of the community. Remember, the remaining 5% forged by biz_private gets airdropped to the faucet to fund it. It gets given back to the community.

5%. biz_private pays 95%.

Fuck this scam coin, look at all these people ready to dump sub 30k! Haha I'm out

One of the investment group nodes consolidated once more outsiders (like biz_classic/biz_private) started forging. So we're slowly but surely knocking them out of the game for the betterment of the network and community.

thanks for letting us know, user. I hope you remembered to take your Ritalin™ today. We care about you

MIGHT PUMP ARK SOON TOMORROW AT 5?
Pump discord for more info arkers!

discord.gg/7mEtuww

>2 different discord invite links to the same server in one thread
fuck off

Is that Poland? Cuz i like Poland...

Germanistan. Poland is based.

So it's a failed system if it can be hurt like this.

Damn right!

Ark Core v2 will hopefully solve a lot of the network stability issues.

And early adopter whales are an "issue" in every coin. Probably the only major crypto with an equitable coin distribution is bitcoin because all the early whales either died, lost their keys, or sold. Besides, DPoS is better than PoW since people like Moon and I, or dutch, or cali, or whomever can start a delegate and campaign for votes to knock these guys out. Can't really do that with something like bitcoin given the huge upfront costs of starting your own mining operation.

I don't expect this private investment group to be able to keep themselves forging for long as Ark gets more traction. You have to remember Ark didn't even exist a year ago, the coin is very new so people that bought at ICO own a lot of Ark.

honestly just trying to make it with crypto so that I can go live in Russia or Poland. I can speak Russian but I currently live in Switzerland. Russia is based in my opinion, plus compared to them im basically 10x away from being an oligarch.

Only an arklet but wanted to say the biz delegates are pretty much the only good thing to come out of biz g*d bless you and moonman

what will Ark cost in summer 2018?

$50 or more depending on BTC price.

50-200$ everything is possible

Tough to say given Ark will be on coinbase by then

I think after the mobile wallet is released it has a good chance of getting added to coinbase.
Mobile wallets are mandatory to get a digital asset listed on gdax.

is that the only prerequisite?

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Ark fulfills pretty much everything on that list exept the mobile wallet.

Thanks user

ive met the Dutch delegate guys, I can tell you this:

they are 0% jew. Not sure if bluepilled or redpilled, they seemed to be a lil bit normie, albeit technically skilled.

but please go to biz_classic so my payout increases

Which is coming soon

Ark is a girls coin

Arklet here, (we talked yesterday), what's the best way to protect your ark from getting hacked, stolen, lost, etc? Hope to reach 1000 Ark before the moon.

Anyone else 100% ARK?

Ledger if you wanna be Alex Jones-tier safe. But I store mine on the desktop wallet.